Some stuff that I drew.

Hmm maybe you could do something where someone writes the story for you and you do the drawing? xD

I have the stories already (the supermarket one in particular is based on my personal real-world work experiences), but my problem is putting them into manga form. I'm OK at drawing single scenes like these sketches in this thread, but drawing multi-panel flowing scenes with dialogue like in a manga is really hard for me to do.

Plus I have no way (or money) of publishing them.

You will only get better with practice. Writing manga isn't an innate talent, it is like anything else you want to get better at. I wouldn't try to publish them right off the bat, put them online and try to get a good fan-base first.

You could do it if you wanted to. :)

Hmm... make it a collection of short one shot stuff? xD Or whatever way of playing to your strengths~ Maybe just try a couple times and see how it turns out~

You're awesome! I liked all of your drawings :3 I'm a bit jealous since I only can draw stick figures :/ Boris and Nagisa has to be my favorite ones of them all :runhappy:

You're awesome! I liked all of your drawings :3 I'm a bit jealous since I only can draw stick figures :/ Boris and Nagisa has to be my favorite ones of them all :runhappy:

Thank you! ^_^

I'm happy you like Nagisa, she was the one that started the whole project so she's a special character for me. But now that you mentioned her, I remembered that I've not drawn Nagisa in a long time, so now I'm giving her some much-needed attention by making some new sketches focusing on her, which I may post soon if I can manage to scan them.

So I managed to be able to scan something in today at work, so I will post it now.

As I said before, I want to focus on Nagisa as a character for a bit, because I felt like some of my other characters were getting a lot more developed than her so I want to give her a more defined personality (especially as she's the closest thing to a protagonist this story has, though it really doesn't have one).

Same goes for the other girls, who I've somewhat neglected as I was focusing on the male cast more.

I want to make her focus be her energetic personality and tendency to get WAY overexcited, which leads her to forget her surroundings and create spectacular accidents that harm everyone else but her.

TL;DR: Ignore all those unimportant words and just look at the picture and tell me if you like it or not, lol.

Ahh I wanted to draw Boris getting smacked in the face with all those cans, but I didn't have room on the paper... So disappointed~
:swearveng:

Last edited:
Tape pages together just for boris :desire:

Lol the odd destructive people who arent even aware of what theyre doing x3 Thats usually fun~ You got her excitement down pretty well though im not sure about the box... looks a bit funny the way its flying xD But might just be me~

Tape pages together just for boris :desire:

Lol the odd destructive people who arent even aware of what theyre doing x3 Thats usually fun~ You got her excitement down pretty well though im not sure about the box... looks a bit funny the way its flying xD But might just be me~

I'll probably end up doing another drawing with Nagisa throwing stuff in the air and hitting Boris, because I like the idea way too much not to do it.
:evillaugh:

As for the box, part of that is due to the same reason I left Boris out, because I ended up with not much paper. Directly above where I drew the box (which I cropped off in PS) were the rings that hold the sketchbook together which got in the way.
:reallydespaired:

Woo~ Get to see boris's odd faces again :cheerleader:

Ahh... guess that cant be helped then... Can only assume it was an odd kind of throw xD

Woo~ Get to see boris's odd faces again :cheerleader:

Ahh... guess that cant be helped then... Can only assume it was an odd kind of throw xD
Yes the next one I'm working on has Boris getting really pissed off at his co-workers, the whole purpose of which is for me to practise drawing exaggerated comedy expressions, so hopefully you might like that one. ^_^

Yeah, the more I look at it though, the more I like that weird angle of the box. For some reason it just makes me laugh that she's just launched it behind her so recklessly like that. And since this is a slapstick comedy after all, funniness trumps physics~~

Lol yeah xD Boris has the oddest expressions of the bunch ;p

Hmm i guess x3 Funniness trumps logic in most comedy xD

hmm you drew nice expressions so far
rather than oddest.. Boris actually looks.. oldest?
nagisa and haruka seems would make a good combo

gonna subscribe for now..

hmm you drew nice expressions so far
rather than oddest.. Boris actually looks.. oldest?
nagisa and haruka seems would make a good combo

gonna subscribe for now..

Boris is meant to be around the same age as the rest of them. Though exactly what that age is, I haven't worked out yet. I'm leaning towards making them in their third year of high-school (that is, around 17-18 years old), but I haven't decided how old to make them yet. Originally I planned to have a few stories based in their school alongside them at work, but I scrapped that as it complicated things too much.

The only ones with a set age so far, are their managers (who I still haven't posted here) who are 28-30, and Saori, who is 40.

Though in the case of Boris, I wanted him to look a little unique compared to the rest, since he's from another country. Also his beard makes him look older.

I'm glad you like what you see, by the way. Hopefully I can continue to please. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!