[Discussions] SOTM #33 - August / September 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have searched now, and I don't like the art. But don't worry about me, something I'll make

As I said, don't worry about me and thank for your help, something I'll make for sure :goodtea:

Hmm, I forgot to make the usual banner for promoting the SOTM. Gotta make a mental reminder to make a thread for sharing my SOTM-related resources too, probably with a short tutorial on using the codes... maybe weekend orz

I am not having the mood and the time to entry this SOTM :(

Also i am having preparations at 19th September is my Wedding so yeah... Anyway D.A. your entry is awesome! I loved with the 1st sight!

Nice entry [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];

Reactions: trtlatstewa
I am not having the mood and the time to entry this SOTM :(

Also i am having preparations at 19th September is my Wedding so yeah... Anyway D.A. your entry is awesome! I loved with the 1st sight!

Nice entry
Hi Kon!

And, lol Kon...:bushhappy:

Jk... Well, it's understandable, if you so an unique event before you have like that. Then can SOTM still on you waiting... Again, g'gratulation for that big step, let's hope for an nice future for you two...:goodtea:

Hi Kon!

And, lol Kon...:bushhappy:

Jk... Well, it's understandable, if you so an unique event before you have like that. Then can SOTM still on you waiting... Again, g'gratulation for that big step, let's hope for an nice future for you two...:goodtea:

yeah i found something that is fulfilling my life!

Reactions: trtlatstewa
I quote an famous quote from ARMS (What Ikkitousen made has): "Never change the winner concept."

Well, you did your best given, what from your power possible was...:goodtea:

Well, indeed. Even the simplest are bests...:goodtea:

/me has edited...

I am thinking releasing all the Butterflies from the original image was around 3500x2000 pixels (the one my sig has) i render all the butterflies that you are seeing and i have the original size as separates and as all together png files. I thout to use them at the SOTM but then i felt complete that sig the way it is now... And i am thinking releasing the Loli Girl alone as a stand alone render with all the removed (fixed) areas where the butterflies where on. and the butterflies separate.

Hmm... You mean that you the rest of butterflies on the siggy adding will...?

And well, I did at my current (temporary) siggy rather to black instead yellow edges reedited, and I did the magical circle give - And I'm happy so I think...xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty