[Discussions] SOTM#38 - March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mon - Hmm, you could an siggy make what in evening is - well, a spring-scenry in the night or so...

If you want something dark, I suppose depicting a murder scene under a full-bloom sakura tree would still technically count...
Not that I'd suggest making something like that, of course.

And thanks for the comments (´∀`)ノ

Reactions: Touwa Erio
Lol, not to thanking Ignis, it's the truth...xD

And yeah, I had the same thought/idea for Mon-tan like you now... - Hmm, this can I guess really work^_^

If you want something dark, I suppose depicting a murder scene under a full-bloom sakura tree would still technically count...
Not that I'd suggest making something like that, of course.

And thanks for the comments (´∀`)ノ

Advices and inspiration are always welcomed.

KK's signature is far the most impressive and has a lot of feelings of spring. I like and the others but that one it feels more special!

Last edited:
Hmm, why you're that saying... It looks really solid out and nice, don't be so hard with you...

It's not something that I really worked on a lot, it was simple and easy to make but I nailed the depth and the rest, I will give it my best next time I guess

* Monmonpon sits down thinking why I made a bright tag

I sucked ass.
It looks great, though I might be getting the wrong kind of impression of what it's supposed to convey. With the left side being vibrant and colourful, the right side looking dark and sinister, the guy's (or reverse trap, or whatever) coat partially slipping off his shoulder, and spring being generally associated with flowers, I get the impression of the "before-after" of defloration.

So... if making something dark was what you wanted, I'd say you got it right. I mean, I may not have the most innocent mind, but hey.

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] eh I rarely save my PSD files o.o
It looks great, though I might be getting the wrong kind of impression of what it's supposed to convey. With the left side being vibrant and colourful, the right side looking dark and sinister, the guy's (or reverse trap, or whatever) coat partially slipping off his shoulder, and spring being generally associated with flowers, I get the impression of the "before-after" of defloration.

So... if making something dark was what you wanted, I'd say you got it right. I mean, I may not have the most innocent mind, but hey.

Thank you, you have a nice perspective, will you be my muse?

well usually I make the whole place darky and afterwards I put glows and etc, I will make one later or whenever I feel like it and I will show you how it looks like

I've had unpleasant experiences with lost work and corrupted PSD due to power outages, so I tend to be more careful these days. It wouldn't hurt to save your PSD anyway, so why not? Won't take up that much space for a signature, either.

Thank you, you have a nice perspective, will you be my muse?

well usually I make the whole place darky and afterwards I put glows and etc, I will make one later or whenever I feel like it and I will show you how it looks like
I'd be honoured to finally have the chance to put that Ph.D in bullshittery to good use.

In any case, if you're going to revise your entry, I'm sure everyone here will be eagerly looking forward to it :>

I've had unpleasant experiences with lost work and corrupted PSD due to power outages, so I tend to be more careful these days. It wouldn't hurt to save your PSD anyway, so why not? Won't take up that much space for a signature, either.

I'd be honoured to finally have the chance to put that Ph.D in bullshittery to good use.

In any case, if you're going to revise your entry, I'm sure everyone here will be eagerly looking forward to it :>

Ph.D? what dat?

I will probably revise my entry, I'm not quite sure but I have enough time to make a new one, thanks for the encouragement c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down