Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Discussions] SOTM#39 - April 2016

yeah :( it was a Samsung 9 years old but it was a very nice and good tv... :(

Well, "he" or "she" had an nice "life", where then "she/he" now in R.I.P. can... Well, it's the time then one from "his/her" newest "relatives" to buy...

Well, "he" or "she" had an nice "life", where then "she/he" now in R.I.P. can... Well, it's the time then one from "his/her" newest "relatives" to buy...

well i am looking now for a replacement but i won't expect in the next days to come one!

well i am looking now for a replacement but i won't expect in the next days to come one!

Hmm... So far you having then your PCs/laptop, this doesn't should be then a total disaster...

well yeah and if i want to watch TV i have always a backup plan ;)

Well, nowadays is the TV slowly (a) vain - with the PC/laptop/phone/tablet can your own TV program collect meanwhile, like I it doing already...xD

Well, nowadays is the TV slowly (a) vain - with the PC/laptop/phone/tablet can your own TV program collect meanwhile, like I it doing already...xD

I found a 4K Samsung 1000Hz in 42" and i will be buying it tomorrow :)

Anyway let's get back to the thread i took it to far the off topic.

I'm flattered, but if my comments helped you improve, I'll be honoured to do so. I think the ♪ and ♫ symbols are okay, but you could perhaps move them closer to the centre or a less cramped area―like to the top-left direction of their current position, perhaps?―and shrink them a bit. I'm not sure they would look better that way; this is just a conjecture, though I wouldn't say their current position is bad either. What I may consider removing is the G major symbol as it looks pretty out of place: it's not bold and apparent like the other two symbols are, but also not modest enough to avoid being distracting.

Al in all, it's a cool entry with a nice blend of colours and strong focus. Good job :)

I will go now and re-work the entry! Thank you for the comment!

Reactions: Touwa Erio

I found a 4K Samsung 1000Hz in 42" and i will be buying it tomorrow :)

Anyway let's get back to the thread i took it to far the off topic.

Cool!

And yeah, we've us too far with river moving let...xD Though, you could the past posts pick up (what not with this thread to do has), and the somewhere in the Spam section merged give...xD

Reactions: Evdokia

Cool!

And yeah, we've us too far with river moving let...xD Though, you could the past posts pick up (what not with this thread to do has), and the somewhere in the Spam section merged give...xD

Hm I don't know if I could I will give a try. I will pm you with some tv that I have seen till now

It's getting late, so i am off goodnight people!

Reactions: Touwa Erio

G'gratualtion for your entrance in the circle-table of the ASF lords, D'angel!

that elf girl is very cute from your entry sig :)

Thanks, well it's from my No. 1 artist since about 15 years, Carnelian - What also for LN/anine/VN series Schwarzesmarken the charas crated has, she is the best...:goodtea:

Joining this SOTM too, working on my entry atm x3

Also, congrats on the Mod status [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; =]

Reactions: Evdokia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down