Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Discussions] SOTM#39 - April 2016

[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; You did indeed a good job made, now you can quiet relax for the next event...^_^!

Reactions: Velenora

[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; You did indeed a good job made, now you can quiet relax for the next event...^_^!

Thank you! :bigeyes: I feel like it needs a lot of touching up though and those lanterns look really weird to me xD Although I wanted to get something in just in case I didn't have time to fix it up
ID8wNE.png

I feel like it needs a lot of touching up though and those lanterns look really weird to me xD Although I wanted to get something in just in case I didn't have time to fix it up
ID8wNE.png
Though, it's good thoughtful the concept... But if you're feeling, that the concept doesn't fit still - Then you could quiet still at/in weekend do that, because you're having still many time until to deadline...xD

Though, it's good thoughtful the concept... But if you're feeling, that the concept doesn't fit still - Then you could quiet still at/in weekend do that, because you're having still many time until to deadline...xD

True true :fulfilled: Although I was hoping to use this time to write something for WOW before the deadline (30/04). I'll then use the last day to fix my SOTM entry xD

True true :fulfilled: Although I was hoping to use this time to write something for WOW before the deadline (30/04). I'll then use the last day to fix my SOTM entry xD

Hmm... This is a good idea of you - well, have much fun with writing then (!) - but then don't forget it in/on your digital calendar to mark, if you're really wanna it to edit your SOTM entry...^_^

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; are very nice! Well done!

Thank you! :fulfilled:

Hmm... This is a good idea of you - well, have much fun with writing then (!) - but then don't forget it in/on your digital calendar to mark, if you're really wanna it to edit your SOTM entry...^_^

Thanks Shi! ^^

I'll go mark it now :mafiaboss:

So [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; give me your thoughts about the next theme of SOTM for May? What do you wish to have as theme?

Well, to be honest, it'b be nice an full open themeb ones to have. But this is just my opinion/suggestion...

So [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; give me your thoughts about the next theme of SOTM for May? What do you wish to have as theme?
May, eh. May has the birthday of someone special to me (I mean my mother―who else?), so I was thinking of something like "love", but that might be too close to the current theme and have little to no difference when implemented. Alternatively, we could abandon the idea of associating a theme with the month (like March with spring) altogether. Perhaps a change of mood? Like, the last two themes featured bright stuff; how about something darker? Of course, an open theme sounds nice, too.

Oh yeah, very nice entry, unownH and Vel. Especially you, unown―for all I've seen from you, this is definitely one of the best to date. I'm thinking of entering too; I just haven't found a suitable image. Hope I can make it before the 30th.

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Where's my mention.. :sowwy: XD
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; Thanks :blushhappy:
I just went and tried something new. I very rarely use vectors and all since it doesn't really suit me style. Glad it turned out better than I thought ^^

I'm thinking of entering too; I just haven't found a suitable image. Hope I can make it before the 30th.
It'd be again nice, if you're again in the ship jump would...xD

/me takes a peek.

Good day sweet Tenshi.~

Sorry I've been dealing with a lot of stuff lately but hey, still not dead. :P

Well anyways, for the next theme my advice is to make it 'mysterious'.

Will be back soon, take care.~

Sorry [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; i am very busy lately and i totaly forgot :(
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; i will be doing a Mystery theme, so that we can have something more colorful for June/July :)

Hmm... Okay, I'm in (if the job me not taking over - dut because of the main season...), well let's see how it will...

I have also my hands full because our Easter is coming this week so we have plenty things that must been taken care of ;)

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; Thanks :blushhappy:
I just went and tried something new. I very rarely use vectors and all since it doesn't really suit me style. Glad it turned out better than I thought ^^
It sure did! I should try out something new, too. Between this and the gift thread, it may be a good time to experiment, as my style hasn't really changed over the years. It's been pretty much static after the first year or so I spent on Photoshop.

It'd be again nice, if you're again in the ship jump would...xD
I sure hope to make it :)

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; i will be doing a Mystery theme, so that we can have something more colorful for June/July :)
Sure, "mystery" sounds good; we can look forward to dark entries this time.

Reactions: Touwa Erio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please