Weather !

Luckily this evening it was raining, heavily.
Now at night it's cold, but I still need to turn on my fan at full blast so I'm not rotting sweating due to the heat created by my PC.
If we got winter here at my place, I think my room not needed heater coz my PC produced enough heat to warm up the whole room.

Its 2.15 am, its pitch dark outside...i can hear the rain hitting my window, its not raining much, but there is a windblow every now and then that gushes the rain on to the window, and I can hear the wind suddenly blowing then stopping. Know what I mean, can you imagine? ....It's really nice.....I wanna go outside right now. And walk around in the rain and dark, and just think about stuff and things...Ponder and see what I can ,come up with.

I know a long a certain road not far away there are some big flower threes with a good fragrance, and some street lights so I can see the water running in the dark on the tarmac\pavement in the street lights.

And since it's a little bit isolated, and dead end road I'm living on there will most certainly be no traffic, and no nothing, I'll be all alone standing there in the rain, looking at it flow, near the street light, with the pitch darkness all around, and alone. Pondering and contemplating who knows what when I get there.

These special weathers can be rare, and they each have a different feeling and or emotion too them, so when the rare ones comes, its best to cherish them.

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] I'd probably like your place a bit. Maybe not 100% of the time but. Rather warm than cold.
Oh and especially during the nights....thats awesome, and you feel the sweet fragrant summer breeze trough your hair like your getting a gasp of fresh air. And even though its night, everything looks a bit cyan\teal outside or very soft blue..... Its not pitch dark, just like dusk all night long... oh the memories I have :redface:

Last edited:
It's cloudy right now... and I hope it rains (and it will obviously not rain... the clouds aren't even dark -_- )! :XD:
For some reason I really like rain... and they say other gamers like the rain.
I don't know why we gamers like the rain but... my reason is that I don't need to use the electric fan that much since it's cold.
I wish I could stop keeping myself in my own room. I'm starting to become more and more antisocial everyday. :deadsad:

It is still pretty hot here. I may just stay in my basement for the cool air.

6:05PM - Bright and definitely hot.

I prefer rain more, always have, always be.
It got that romantic feel to it. Reminded me of Paris in the Fall (or what ever season when there's rain often), even thou I never been to Europe.

It's cloudy right now... and I hope it rains (and it will obviously not rain... the clouds aren't even dark -_- )! :XD:
For some reason I really like rain... and they say other gamers like the rain.
I don't know why we gamers like the rain but... my reason is that I don't need to use the electric fan that much since it's cold.
I wish I could stop keeping myself in my own room. I'm starting to become more and more antisocial everyday. :deadsad:
I thinnk gamers like rain becasue then it's even cozier sitting inside doing some gaming or whatever. It's even a doubled edged sword, cause when it rains you might feel less guilty for sitting inside doing nerdy or unsocial things in front of the computer, compared to when the sun is shining and ppl are outside, while you are not. try to remember that even when the sun is shining some day where you are at, its always raining somewhere else, also get a cool raining wallpaper to have on your screen if you feel like it ;)

Yeah, rainy days really can be nice like that
6:05PM - Bright and definitely hot.

I prefer rain more, always have, always be.
It got that romantic feel to it. Reminded me of Paris in the Fall (or what ever season when there's rain often), even thou I never been to Europe.
Oh I'm to romantic to even start talking about it :D

It was pretty hot today as well. Good thing I did not wear a jacket or a hoodie.

7:59AM - Another bright and shining morning.

Don't why many people like bright and shining morning. It's blinding bright to me, especially when I drive to work. And my workplace is east of my home, mean sun in the face to work(morning), and sun in the face again when I back from work(evening).
That's why I prefer going back late, 6:30-7:00PM, less sunlight, less jam too.

On a contrary, a dark gloomy morning is always have a refreshing feeling to me. Make me feel alive.

Myah. It's a cloudy morning again. It's still pretty hot though considering it's still summer.
Now I just need to learn that freestyle swim. XD
I only know breaststroke. :/

~lalala sunny and slightly cool from the rain last night~

Sunny, though I've been in the library (as usual) where it's cold.

Cloudy but enough light to illuminate. There's also light droplets of rain from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html