Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeezy> Yeah. I am preparing myself to run my dad's company, so Im working all day. And then too tired to go anywhere in the night lol. So Im stuck here, which isnt that bad...

Well, sometime will your family company under your name, Monj Jr. stand, where then...:bored:

Hello, another new lpw...alright so thats why there was no reply button anymore~
[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; 0,o :korokke_wut: Don't kill me pretty plz ! I hope your headache is just a distant memory now :f (and how old where these people from the meeting anyway?)
/me contemplates to die by boredom by being sat on.....this may take a while to think through, but please don't deprave me of le games. ;.;
waVmgxtl.jpg
oIuo3CFl.jpg

2~ I don't really feel threatened from any other boys, so thats not much of my concern. But the mysterious activities of a girl on the other hand, now thats freakin scary. Since you have this uncanny abilities to bypass a lot of walls and defenses and go straight for the heart/kill to meddle with it. That leaves a boy potentially hanging on for dear life to maintain a last line of defense of cynicism.

3~ You saw me drool !? I'm sure I would never do that !! Wait, you mean you kept sitting on me while I slept !!! omgal. >< I was only dreaming about cross motorcycles I *cough-almost swear.

4~ Why are you still sitting on me! :nyanmusu_run: I thought I warned you about this somehow that getting to close to a boy is gonna do strange things with his mind orz srsly x.x You'll fall sleep eventually and I'll sneak carefully out ^

All this, while Genki also finds himself with the power to end the whole world! m..mu....muh~muha~ muahahahahaha !~ I postulate that if I poke a certain ticklish place between your ribs while playing, I'll be fine, but may wipe out the eastern part of Russia. /me will have to be careful if he is going to experiment~ Maybe having the whole world as ransom is worth the cost of {...who knows what huhu(well I might as well make the best out of things)}

Reactions: Jezebel
Hey shi. Monj Jr. sounds so badass Im gonna rename my company straight away lol.

Any of you interested in doing a skype session?

Yo and g'afternoon on your side right now Jez^_^!

Well, with me...? Hmm... Somehow depressed, bored (Who knows it) and etc. ...And with you?:bored:

Maybe a little dancing will help...
tumblr_m8qltqmcwo1rdy4o1o1_500_large.gif

I'm good, work is a little quiet today.

unlucky events

Sorry. /me holds Ana tightly.

Jeezy> Yeah. I am preparing myself to run my dad's company, so Im working all day. And then too tired to go anywhere in the night lol. So Im stuck here, which isnt that bad...

So, the 12 hours is just temporary. Well then SMS until you have the energy and time to meet with the girl.

Good evening 741!
[MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; You have anyone to talk about your unlucky issues ?

Well, it'd actually good fit to the company name, but it's your decision...:bored:

And, loool I haven't the urge right now skyping...>_>
Maybe a little dancing will help...
tumblr_m8qltqmcwo1rdy4o1o1_500_large.gif

I'm good, work is a little quiet today.

Maybe...:bored: - Except if I with you dancing would...^_^

And, at you or in the forum...?

I actually have Ogikumo on skype lol... Those sessions were so long ago

I would be more skype inclined if I was more fluent in Japanese :/

Adorable cute little dancing girl Jez >< She seems ticklish.

[MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION]; what is the company about ?

It's framing company. Really unique job

Wait Genki, in Japanese? I dont even know Japanese

It's framing company. Really unique job

Wait Genki, in Japanese? I dont even know Japanese

You mean you send innocent people to jail ^^ mafia must be your top clients lol, really unique.

I know just a tad. But I sound stuttering when talking.

I actually have Ogikumo on skype lol... Those sessions were so long ago

Do you saying OGIKUMO...?!?!?!:surprised: Hey Monj, would you please to Ogi say that he also in the forum at least for few times visit can, hmm...?:runhappy:
I would be more skype inclined if I was more fluent in Japanese :/
Didn't enough studied...>_>?

Edit: I find your new ava very cute^_^!!!

Reactions: GenKiDan
Ahha, thank you Nana. I find her cute too. Though that dancing gif Jez just posted was even cuter >< I can never quite decide on these things, I still haven't really found an avatar to stick with, unless maybe I revert to what I started with in the beginning. Reimu :j

No Nana, not at all, I could have learned a ton more if I had only studied. Though recently I got a bit confused over いたい itai. I've been given two translations for it. 1. Hurts/ouch 2. Stay (infinitum of i/imasu)

Edit: Now that Halloween is coming up I was tempted already to get an avatar of Pinhead from Hellraiser, and call him Pin-chan c;

Hi folks! :megane_coffee:

Oh yes, I KNOW I'm not awake yet. I saw the following:

And for a second, I thought the first line said,
Never breast feed ducks.

I better keep drinking my coffee. :blushing:

Hello, another new lpw...alright so thats why there was no reply button anymore~

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; 0,o :korokke_wut: Don't kill me pretty plz ! I hope your headache is just a distant memory now :f (and how old where these people from the meeting anyway?)
/me contemplates to die by boredom by being sat on.....this may take a while to think through, but please don't deprave me of le games. ;.;
waVmgxtl.jpg
oIuo3CFl.jpg

2~ I don't really feel threatened from any other boys, so thats not much of my concern. But the mysterious activities of a girl on the other hand, now thats freakin scary. Since you have this uncanny abilities to bypass a lot of walls and defenses and go straight for the heart/kill to meddle with it. That leaves a boy potentially hanging on for dear life to maintain a last line of defense of cynicism.

3~ You saw me drool !? I'm sure I would never do that !! Wait, you mean you kept sitting on me while I slept !!! omgal. >< I was only dreaming about cross motorcycles I *cough-almost swear.

4~ Why are you still sitting on me! :nyanmusu_run: I thought I warned you about this somehow that getting to close to a boy is gonna do strange things with his mind orz srsly x.x You'll fall sleep eventually and I'll sneak carefully out ^

All this, while Genki also finds himself with the power to end the whole world! m..mu....muh~muha~ muahahahahaha !~ I postulate that if I poke a certain ticklish place between your ribs while playing, I'll be fine, but may wipe out the eastern part of Russia. /me will have to be careful if he is going to experiment~ Maybe having the whole world as ransom is worth the cost of {...who knows what huhu(well I might as well make the best out of things)}

I was talking to my VP, Director and execs.

By pass walls and defenses? You make us girls sound like we have super powers, and all we have to do is blink our eye lashes to get closer.
Of course, I would never do that...
tumblr_mampycIhE41rfgb3so1_500.gif

Of course, I continued sitting on you...I had to sleep off that early morning drunken headache, and it was your fault. If I had my druthers I would have never gotten off.

Maybe...:bored: - Except if I with you dancing would...^_^

I am dancing with you!

Adorable cute little dancing girl Jez >< She seems ticklish.

No tickling while I'm dancing.

Hi folks! :megane_coffee:

Hi Leggy.

Reactions: GenKiDan
Ahha, thank you Nana. I find her cute too. Though that dancing gif Jez just posted was even cuter >< I can never quite decide on these things, I still haven't really found an avatar to stick with, unless maybe I revert to what I started with in the beginning. Reimu :j

No Nana, not at all, I could have learned a ton more if I had only studied. Though recently I got a bit confused over いたい itai. I've been given two translations for it. 1. Hurts/ouch 2. Stay (infinitum of i/imasu)

Edit: Now that Halloween is coming up I was tempted already to get an avatar of Pinhead from Hellraiser, and call him Pin-chan c;

I see... Well, sometime will you your long-runner ava find, how I since about 2 years^_^!

And, itai has some other meanings aside it hurts - e.g.: I want go!!! and etc.

Edit: Welcome and an coffee maybe of me Leg!

Ofc Pichu. It would be wasted on ducks. And she would never stand for it !
eJbz8Twl.png

Aih aih :j Picture Framing. Is business going good in that area/sector also ?

Hi Ana. I assume you being kind of a shy person and all that you prefer not to talk too much about it. I was just curious, I've always assumed you're a girl btw, so, if you needed someone to talk to, I'm sure there would be some girls you could talk to around here if you wanted to. Just saying, so you heard it from someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.