Status
Not open for further replies.
actually i just woke up XD. ya know, the night life isn't as fun as they say. oh well, i make good money :runhappy:

Then let's us until tonight dance Jez...:runhappy:

Edit: F***!!! My PC acts again like a ass...:sigh:

I was talking to my VP, Director and execs.

By pass walls and defenses? You make us girls sound like we have super powers, and all we have to do is blink our eye lashes to get closer.
Of course, I would never do that...
tumblr_mampycIhE41rfgb3so1_500.gif

Of course, I continued sitting on you...I had to sleep off that early morning drunken headache, and it was your fault. If I had my druthers I would have never gotten off.

I am dancing with you!

No tickling while I'm dancing.
And you actually argued with them >? Sure you aren't a stakeholder in the company ... or it's run by your family ?

Well, tbh, it can feel like you girls have super powers...yeah, really. Thats why it's actually easier to pull back from it all at times for the sake of self preservation~
You can either whip a boy into a total craze of passion where he looses all restraints and can't keep back anymore, or, make him like a traumatized victim that has no defenses anymore. (no matter how hard I try I don't know how to word this part satisfactory even) All while he just tries to game.
(It's not really about eyelashes though :R but something else unexplicable, and invisible to the eyes even, a tender or loving heart perhaps that resonates with something, potentially annexing hearts instead of nations.)
>< no ehe...you would just sit on me and then dance around adorably instead. Dangit! Your not not helping :1 Some boys are just more vulnerable than others, thats why certain types need their protection.

Hmm..I better watch out for that "druthers" of yours then and make some contingencies for later provision. I can't possibly be better than the stress-less armchair next to me...<.>

/me would really enjoy tickling you until you begged me to stop with tears in your eyes... like that big sister used to do to me when I was a kid! It be a sweet little payback where I could get the upper hand on you and watch you get all exhausted and out of breath. Then you would be too tired to do anything except watching me play xD Ohhhgal, ah I lol'ed just now.

I see... Well, sometime will you your long-runner ava find, how I since about 2 years^_^!

And, itai has some other meanings aside it hurts - e.g.: I want go!!! and etc.

Ironic that the one I had in the beginning might have been the right one all along. Watch for it, and you might all see it again..If I give up looking for avatars sometime soon.

Want to go...Sure about that nana ? I was told it was Want to Stay Stemming from the same root as imasu. Which is sometimes used as 'Stay'. http://www.japaneseverbconjugator.com/VerbDetails.asp?JapaneseVerb=iru&VerbClass=2&EnglishVerb=be

Reactions: Jezebel
[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; You can make it easily... And why would I just exclude you anyway?

More dancing!
ibno6QTsh7fq8y.gif

/me makes [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] dance.

Oh crap...JEZY I DON"T KNOW HOW TO DANCE ! Unless I've had one to many drinks....but that would be/or look insanely silly with a big grin. I "dance" better if I would be playing around with knives probably, and dodging bullets.

[MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION]; I haven't really used skype much for some time now, but, if you know the channel, you can always go ask the others who are probably "hanging" around there as we speak.

And, if we where gonna do a gaming session together, then I would do it ofc.

Want to go...Sure about that nana ? I was told it was Want to Stay Stemming from the same root as imasu. Which is sometimes used as 'Stay'. http://www.japaneseverbconjugator.com/VerbDetails.asp?JapaneseVerb=iru&VerbClass=2&EnglishVerb=be

Well, if a verb with itai ends (Or the whole word/verb itai is): Then means the person somewhat wish - E.g.: Ore ga are wa tabetai yo!!! (I want this/that eat!!!) - or Asoko e itai yo!!! (I want/will to there going!!!) - Well, how you see can. It has some meanings.

Well, if a verb with itai ends (Or the whole word/verb itai is): Then means the person somewhat wish - E.g.: Ore ga are wa tabetai yo!!! (I want this/that eat!!!) - or Asoko e itai yo!!! (I want/will to there going!!!) - Well, how you see can. It has some meanings.

Yes I know about the nomitai/tabetai/yomitai/ikitai endings. But I was meaning the word 'itai' as a whole, and not just the suffix at the end. In the case of "want to go" shouldn't it be ikitai ? from ikimasu/iku.

EDIT: for if itai also means "want to go" then now it has 3 different meanings. :s To want to go/Hurt/To want to stay. Makes it a bit extra confusing if thats the case.

P.s. I'm gonna go find back my Reimu avatar now !

And you actually argued with them >? Sure you aren't a stakeholder in the company ... or it's run by your family ?

Well, tbh, it can feel like you girls have super powers...yeah, really. Thats why it's actually easier to pull back from it all at times for the sake of self preservation~
You can either whip a boy into a total craze of passion where he looses all restraints and can't keep back anymore, or, make him like a traumatized victim that has no defenses anymore. (no matter how hard I try I don't know how to word this part satisfactory even) All while he just tries to game.
(It's not really about eyelashes though :R but something else unexplicable, and invisible to the eyes even, a tender or loving heart perhaps that resonates with something, potentially annexing hearts instead of nations.)
>< no ehe...you would just sit on me and then dance around adorably instead. Dangit! Your not not helping :1 Some boys are just more vulnerable than others, thats why certain types need their protection.

Hmm..I better watch out for that "druthers" of yours then and make some contingencies for later provision. I can't possibly be better than the stress-less armchair next to me...<.>

/me would really enjoy tickling you until you begged me to stop with tears in your eyes... like that big sister used to do to me when I was a kid! It be a sweet little payback where I could get the upper hand on you and watch you get all exhausted and out of breath. Then you would be too tired to do anything except watching me play xD Ohhhgal, ah I lol'ed just now.

I'm not a stakeholder, but I'm in a department of two people. I'm familiar with everything including the financial and economics. And when a new product is being introduced my expertise is needed. So, if I disagree with something then there is a reason for it.

Funny...but there are plenty of girls crying with broken hearts. They give their hearts to guys, and some just uses or plays their hearts like toys. As for guys its easy to pretend not to care, and move on to the next girl. This discussion can get very interesting too.

I do what is necessary, and if it's sitting on you then so be it. However, I am very ticklish so that's not fair.

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; You can make it easily... And why would I just exclude you anyway?

I know it's easy. I wouldn't think you would want to Skype with me (being female).

Oh crap...JEZY I DON"T KNOW HOW TO DANCE ! Unless I've had one to many drinks....but that would be/or look insanely silly with a big grin. I "dance" better if I would be playing around with knives probably, and dodging bullets.

What do you mean you can't dance? Everyone can dance, just shift your feet...practice makes perfect

Reactions: GenKiDan
Well, am' bed now guys (and girls)... Bye and g'night...:dead:

:ninja: post of the day~!

Ugh..so tired.. :nekopara_dead:

Very busy these days with work. I'm also going to Germany and Switzerland to attend some seminars on Physiotherapy and related health care subject so I need to prepare for these too.
Won't be online much these upcoming few days :deadsad:
I'm pretty sure my hotels will have WiFi so I might drop by if I get the chance :3

:ninja: post of the day~!

Ugh..so tired.. :nekopara_dead:

Very busy these days with work. I'm also going to Germany and Switzerland to attend some seminars on Physiotherapy and related health care subject so I need to prepare for these too.
Won't be online much these upcoming few days :deadsad:
I'm pretty sure my hotels will have WiFi so I might drop by if I get the chance :3

/me glomps unown!
:nekopara_hug:

don't go brother! :dontleave:

tell them that your the most pro physiotherapist out there, and that you don't need to learn anything!

/me hugs brother and doesn't let go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]
Pabloescobar49 wrote on Esan's profile.
Hello can u reupload

[190927][BISHOP] 家属~母と姉妹の嬌声

yuuri69 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!
Could you please upload the update for this? S2 is out. Tysm as always! https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/☄️release☄️-240219-アブラカダブラ-blood-domination.1452672/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01132789 RJ01129278 RJ01129241 RJ01114376 RJ01133512 RJ01133397 in mexa ? thx
Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already