Status
Not open for further replies.
:nekopara_hug: See I told monj you weren't evil.

They're beautiful! :bigeyes:

Of course I'm not evil, but I did mess with [MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION] mind which he called brainwashing.

Why does beautiful pantsu tree scare me?

Of course I'm not evil, but I did mess with [MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION] mind which he called brainwashing.

Why does beautiful pantsu tree scare me?
I don't know, they're works of art!

:nekopara_blush:
I'm definitely not thinking about how they might look on any cute vampires I may know.

hrdt.gif

we know you wouldn't, but saki would :scared:

Saki only did it because Pichu saying her name wrong. Just don't cross her, and she's very sweet.

I don't know, they're works of art!
:nekopara_blush:
I'm definitely not thinking about how they might look on any cute vampires I may know.
:nekopara_confused:
I didn't think they were for the vampire, but where to give to everyone else...

Saki only did it because Pichu saying her name wrong. Just don't cross her, and she's very sweet.

:nekopara_confused:
I didn't think they were for the vampire, but where to give to everyone else...
Give!?!? What a horrible business plan...

Of course Jezzy-chan gets any and as many as she wants! She's on Shin's good side.

/me pokes Frank in the eye for spying...

Is Saki really sweet?

All the guys in LPW don't think so, which may be related to her threaten to use cutter to cut off Pichu's wee-wee. I don't have issues, she and I talk in Otome Corner and Otome Games and Artbook.

With so many guys in the LPW i was beginning to think Jezzy was a guy
:puniko_shocked: I'm now a guy?

/me pokes Frank in the eye for spying...

All the guys in LPW don't think so, which may be related to her threaten to use cutter to cut off Pichu's wee-wee. I don't have issues, she and I talk in Otome Corner and Otome Games and Artbook.

:puniko_shocked: I'm now a guy?
I don't have a problem with Saki-chan...other then she tried to give me to rally and threw my beautiful artwork in an incinerator!

A guy!? Impossible! Jezzy-chan is a beautiful woman!

Give!?!? What a horrible business plan...

Of course Jezzy-chan gets any and as many as she wants! She's on Shin's good side.

Well as long as business is going well, then okay...(still not comfortable with this).

It's about time for me to head to bed. Good-night sweetness Shin, Infa, Vespy, Ana and LPW!
:korokke_zzz:

Well as long as business is going well, then okay...(still not comfortable with this).

It's about time for me to head to bed. Good-night sweetness Shin, Infa, Vespy, Ana and LPW!
:korokke_zzz:
/me hugs Jezzy-chan.
:nekopara_hug:
Sweet dreams! Don't be afraid to discuss any issues with me. Shin will always listen to his Jezzy-chan!

Reactions: Jezebel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779