Status
Not open for further replies.
/me is prepared... I read LN already and know what will happen but it should probably still feel sad...

Oh yeah, anyone know the English equivalent to 自業自得 (じごうじとく)?

The English translation would be "you reap what you sow" in regards to someone having to deal with something bad that has happened because of their actions.

『I totally missed that question but I think Sky's answer is correct.』 /me stamps burning iron seal of approval on Sky's face.

y7c.gif

Just dropping by... /me see's a Brittania !

Holy macaroni ! And... ~whistle~

This game is awesome (of course) + cake + Jack Daniels + Baileys + Whoohooo + omgal + awwwhhh, watta--cute girl~! + Pince of Nostalgic evocation = there is no emote I can think of right now that's sufficient ♥z♥ (+ autumn)

So neat and sweet.

:nekopara_hug: Just because X>

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; oh, and ofc— I didn't forget you. You too when you get here. I'm too thrilled atm. /me leaves XD

Baibais. Special hug to Sky as well, for just being a random "victim" above me when I typed this...and~ Brittania! huhue

Reactions: Jezebel
But genki Dan thought it was he that was happy, and yet he get stabbed for someone else's happiness @.@

/me starts bleeding vibrant multicolor 'unicornial' blood and is lost behind the steamy logic in this place.

Oh, and Hi Ana, you seem to always say it while I'm already typing something. So I don't see it until after I posted something^. But I make sure to edit you in :j

The English translation would be "you reap what you sow" in regards to someone having to deal with something bad that has happened because of their actions.

Ah, that's right. If I'm not wrong the phrase can also be used as cautionary advice, can't it?

Well, am' now because of dinner off, where then... Later guys...:goodtea:

Hello Vespy and Shi! How are you today?

Ah, it's been so long since we battle each other Frank :| /me stabs Frank with beamsaber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts