Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you're the one who try to kill me first Frank :/

Hi @Monjster! Long time no see :D

And hello MS~

/me runs through LPW ... Good morning!
:nekopara_cheer:

Just dropping by... /me see's a Brittania !

Holy macaroni ! And... ~whistle~

This game is awesome (of course) + cake + Jack Daniels + Baileys + Whoohooo + omgal + awwwhhh, watta--cute girl~! + Pince of Nostalgic evocation = there is no emote I can think of right now that's sufficient ♥z♥ (+ autumn)

So neat and sweet.

:nekopara_hug: Just because X>

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; oh, and ofc— I didn't forget you. You too when you get here. I'm too thrilled atm. /me leaves XD

Baibais. Special hug to Sky as well, for just being a random "victim" above me when I typed this...and~ Brittania! huhue

Ahhh, my sweet Genki...I always asleep when you're online (unless of course you're trying to avoid me)...but you wouldn't do that to me.
/me give Genki an extra tight hug.
I know you wouldn't think I would brainwash you, please tell [MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION] I'm not that type to do that sort of thing.

Reactions: GenKiDan
Musan> How have u been doing man?

Jeezy> U are really contradicting yourself. You already told me twice that it was brainwashing is what u tried to do. Also get on skype if u wish

Reactions: Jezebel
Heya Vespy~

/me glomps [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION];
:nekopara_hug:

Sup Bro~
/me tackles

Hmm..Skype..Been a while since I've been there XD

EDIT: [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; <3 It's Ok~ I'm doing fine. Pretty calm day at work today ^^ How's Jez doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts