Status
Not open for further replies.
Forced myself to get up early for the Lions vs Falcons game in London... dumb old time zone differences...
After the first half, I was wishing I didn't. Falcons 21 - Lions 0 (why aren't I in bed?)
And then the second half... WOW!!!

Lions completely took over!
Thanks to a last second field goal, (and there was a lot of drama to it,) Lions win! Detroit 22 - Atlanta 21

I feel sooo much better, glad I got up! :chuuni_yay:

And now... back to bed. :korokke_zzz:

I stopped watching that game at halftime since the score was 21-0 in favor of the Falcons, they must have fell asleep the 2nd half since they lost 22-21

Watching the Chicago Bears play now, painful to watch. They are terrible this year, Cutler is definitely not worth the $126 million contract. Need to start looking for a new QB.

Looks like your Lions will win the NFC North this year.

Evening people... - Oh, just with an page ahead since my disappearing before several hours...:bored:

I see... Well, am' probably until late Tuesday-evening on the forum offline (Trip to capital), where then we see us, bye guys...:dead:

『Ah well, I think its about time I make myself a new set...』 /me goes off on material collection...

Finally waking up. after actually getting up for the Lions game, went back to bed, and slept the day away.

I stopped watching that game at halftime since the score was 21-0 in favor of the Falcons, they must have fell asleep the 2nd half since they lost 22-21

Watching the Chicago Bears play now, painful to watch. They are terrible this year, Cutler is definitely not worth the $126 million contract. Need to start looking for a new QB.

Looks like your Lions will win the NFC North this year.

I sympathize. The Patriots brutalized the Bears.
Maybe they can be brought up on charges of cruelty to animals. ;)

It will be expensive, but Chicago needs to get rid of Cutler and get a real quarterback.

/me glomps jezzie~
Ehh working on a bit of an essay..~

Essay. Doesn't sound exciting, but I guess you don't have much choice.
Spent most of yesterday in Daly City. Stopped at Skyline Cafe, but was too crowded so came back to the city for dinner.

yAAAAy~~! the long weekend is ovar~ gtd some stuff 2morrow but iz nothin in comparison~ so finally some free time~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2