Status
Not open for further replies.
abit tired but otherwise fine~ will prob go to bed soon and get up and do all the fun stuff in the morning~

its nice to wake up at 3 or 4 AM and enjoy the silence and alone time~

Not a morning person, so I could never see myself waking up at 3 or 4 AM; although I don't go to bed early either which would probably make a big difference.

Well, I hope you have restful sleep, and probably talk to you sometime tomorrow.

on my days off, if i try to go to sleep early (i.e. 10p.m.-12 a.m.) i almost always wake up at 2-3 a.m. i understand the struggle ogi

:nekopara_hi: [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION] and [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]!

Essay. Doesn't sound exciting, but I guess you don't have much choice.
Spent most of yesterday in Daly City. Stopped at Skyline Cafe, but was too crowded so came back to the city for dinner.

It isnt much fun =/ I like writing but not really for school... =w=

Hmm skyline cafe.... which was that? xD

Reactions: Jezebel
Welcome back [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]!

hey bella :hi:

How are you?

Doing alright, just having a Netflix night with the fam.

What about you?

Netflix with the sounds like fun. Packing, and boxing things...nothing too exciting.

It isnt much fun =/ I like writing but not really for school... =w=

Hmm skyline cafe.... which was that? xD

I don't blame you about writing essays...they're a pain.

Skyline is next to the Japanese restaurant (not ramen). I think it's two restaurants down from the Dim Sum King.

i've picked up the horrible habit of rearranging my room every few months. i remember i used to hate doing it as a kid. i'm becoming my parents :foreveralone:

I don't blame you about writing essays...they're a pain.

Skyline is next to the Japanese restaurant (not ramen). I think it's two restaurants down from the Dim Sum King.

Ahh yes that place =w= The one with cheaper boba xD My sis doesnt like the place because she just start hating any restaurant that we go to often =w= Or at least she has some she randomly dislikes =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
thank you for your works, but the links of mexa in RJ01108282 still shows file not found
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2