[English] [120629] [0verflow/Sekai Project/JAST USA] SCHOOL DAYS HQ + Update 1.01 [English] [H-Game]

Re: [120629] [0verflow/Sekai Project/JAST USA] SCHOOL DAYS HQ [English] [H-Game]

I just started playing the game but it was randomly crashing. It's not that I can't play or anything just a bit annoying to see after playing while a crashing report. Do anyone else have this problem or just I?

I'm on Windows 7 and I don't have any codec pack because for video playback I always use madVR so I don't need any...

Re: [120629] [0verflow/Sekai Project/JAST USA] SCHOOL DAYS HQ [English] [H-Game]

I just started playing the game but it was randomly crashing. It's not that I can't play or anything just a bit annoying to see after playing while a crashing report. Do anyone else have this problem or just I?

I'm on Windows 7 and I don't have any codec pack because for video playback I always use madVR so I don't need any...
Do you play on a laptop and/or have you tried out compatibility mode?

Compatibility mode is on (though it have helped a little more rarely crashing since I turned on) and yes, I'm using a notebook (with nVIDIA Optimus). Is there a way that causing my problem?

Last edited:

Compatibility mode is on (though it helped a little more rarely crashing since I turned on) and yes, I'm using a notebook (with nVIDIA Optimus). Is there a way that causing my problem?
I think the notebook is the reason, but I don't know exactly :) I used a notebook too for playing SD HQ, and I had the same problem. If it's an older one, make sure that the notebook doesn't overheat ... in my case, I only had to change the underground :)
Here are the specs to run the game though:
Windows 7 32/64 bit, Vista, or XP
Dual-Core 2.0GHz
1GB RAM
12GB free space
DirectX 9.0, 64MB VRAM, 1024X768 resolution

Open the task manager and go to "performance" ... if there's a value in the critical area while playing the game, your specs are to low :) Or try to close all other programs while playing.

I think the notebook is the reason, but I don't know exactly :) I used a notebook too for playing SD HQ, and I had the same problem. If it's an older one, make sure that the notebook doesn't overheat ... in my case, I only had to change the underground :)
I checked that and temperature was around 60°C. That can't be the problem.

Open the task manager and go to "performance" ... if there's a value in the critical area while playing the game, your specs are to low :)
And that too because it's a newer laptop for gaming with quad-core and dedicated video card.

Or try to close all other programs while playing.
Okay, I'll give it a try. Thank you for trying to help me! :)

I checked that and temperature was around 60°C. That can't be the problem.

And that too because it's a newer laptop for gaming with quad-core and dedicated video card.

Okay, I'll give it a try. Thank you for trying to help me! :)
Yeah, no problem. But don't underestimate the game, I have an i3-processor with 2,6 GHz ;D It was a real surprise, because I can play newer games with higher specs than this one without problems.

But it looks like you (we) aren't the only ones with problems playing on a notebook ... a friend of mine called me yesterday, he played it on an Alienware M17x and had the same problem :o_O:

Maybe it's just not compatible with notebooks :D

Can re-upload to Filefactory?

>(前以ありがとう)<

Last edited:

Hi! The game is playable on the Mac OSX, but it requires some small work...to run game using WINE...so you don't have to install a whole windoze OS in a virtual machine...
Was able to run the VN in Mac OSX Lion, using WINESKIN (another free implementation of WINE for the Mac, google is your friend)…Using WINESKIN wrapper version 2.5.5, and WS8WineCX11.0.0 engine…sometimes WINESKIN gives an error and won’t run game at start, but relaunching the game in WINESKIN seems to go ok…
WINESKIN "wraps" the PC game, and creates a double-clickable MAC-LIKE app...!
Initially, I was able to run the game, see the title screen, hear the background music, but when starting the game, only black screen, subtitles, and sound/speech…but no video…
Eventually got the video working with these settings & installations from WINETRICKS…

a) Wine set to WindowsXP
b) Installed the CCCP codecs
c) Installed MSXML4
d)Installed Windows Media Player 10
e) Installed DirectX9
f)Visual C++ runtimes vcrun2005, vcrun2008, vcrun2010, vcrun6sp6

For “c” & “d” kinda came from the official WINE compatibility list, but it was for the original School Days, not the HQ version…but it was worth a try…and don’t think the YUV thingy on that page applies to the HQ version…

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=9404

Not sure how many OSX gamers out there are using WINESKIN or other WINE implementations to play the mainly PC/WINTEL-only eroge games…there’s hope for playing VN/eroge on OSX. So, hope this helps, and hopefully we can hear & learn more about OSX eroge/H-games players out there, and how they are getting the games to work on OSX...especially some ILLUSION games...since the models seem to be broken in many games in WINESKIN...

Game seems to work, but I haven’t played enough to know…but it has all the ingredients of an excellent VN! thanks!

By the way Rav3r Can i do that regit thing to remove any game? Cause i tried to install a delta game.. It installed but then it gave me an error when i tried to unistall it.. soo I deleted the files in the folder then tried to re-install and said setup was not responding. Game: [110916] [Delta] 獣魔戦姫エクセリア ~異種交配実験のはてに~ + Update 1.2 [H-Game] [Patch] Problem is idk under what folder is it under i searched for DELTA but there was no such folder.

By the way Rav3r Can i do that regit thing to remove any game? Cause i tried to install a delta game.. It installed but then it gave me an error when i tried to unistall it.. soo I deleted the files in the folder then tried to re-install and said setup was not responding. Game: [110916] [Delta] 獣魔戦姫エクセリア ~異種交配実験のはてに~ + Update 1.2 [H-Game] [Patch] Problem is idk under what folder is it under i searched for DELTA but there was no such folder.
Should work, but idk either which folder, because I don't have the game. Look in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER - Software" and in "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE - SOFTWARE". In one of these should be a folder with the title of the game (maybe in Japanese), if there's no folder with the name of the developer.

Perhaps it is enough to run the program "CCleaner" (Download here). Run the program and then click on "Tools" (left side). Click "Uninstall" and then select the game. If this doesn't help, click on "Registry" (also on the left side) and then on "Scan for Issues". I can't promise you that this will work, but give it a try :)

Reactions: ProXpert

Thank you very much.. Just wanted to get that off.. Since i already got the CGH of the game..

Hi, thanks for uploading. I downloaded the torrent and when I tried to press the SetUp, it said that i doesnt have the SetUp.ini. What should I do? I use laptop (from my search, laptop doesnt seem to work with this game), win 7 if any of it helps.

Thank you.

Try to copy the SetUp.ini (Download here) into the direction where the SetUp is located and run the SetUp.

Regarding laptop: There are some problems with this game while playing on a laptop (mostly randomly crashing). Don't know what's the reason behind this, because my specs are high enough, but I also had this problem ... I think it's not really compatible with a laptop :D

Thanks for the effort, but that doesnt seem to work :( On a relevant note, my friend said that he installed the game on PC just fine, but his laptop encountered the same problem as mine. Seems that you are right, this game is not compatible with a laptop.

Hi! The game is playable on the Mac OSX, but it requires some small work...to run game using WINE...so you don't have to install a whole windoze OS in a virtual machine...
Was able to run the VN in Mac OSX Lion, using WINESKIN (another free implementation of WINE for the Mac, google is your friend)…Using WINESKIN wrapper version 2.5.5, and WS8WineCX11.0.0 engine…sometimes WINESKIN gives an error and won’t run game at start, but relaunching the game in WINESKIN seems to go ok…
WINESKIN "wraps" the PC game, and creates a double-clickable MAC-LIKE app...!
Initially, I was able to run the game, see the title screen, hear the background music, but when starting the game, only black screen, subtitles, and sound/speech…but no video…
Eventually got the video working with these settings & installations from WINETRICKS…

a) Wine set to WindowsXP
b) Installed the CCCP codecs
c) Installed MSXML4
d)Installed Windows Media Player 10
e) Installed DirectX9
f)Visual C++ runtimes vcrun2005, vcrun2008, vcrun2010, vcrun6sp6

For “c” & “d” kinda came from the official WINE compatibility list, but it was for the original School Days, not the HQ version…but it was worth a try…and don’t think the YUV thingy on that page applies to the HQ version…

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=9404

Not sure how many OSX gamers out there are using WINESKIN or other WINE implementations to play the mainly PC/WINTEL-only eroge games…there’s hope for playing VN/eroge on OSX. So, hope this helps, and hopefully we can hear & learn more about OSX eroge/H-games players out there, and how they are getting the games to work on OSX...especially some ILLUSION games...since the models seem to be broken in many games in WINESKIN...

Game seems to work, but I haven’t played enough to know…but it has all the ingredients of an excellent VN! thanks!

I am pretty new to VNs on my mac and I pretty much tried to follow your guide but I cant find the CCCP Codecs. Where did you find that?

You can download CCCP for Windows here. Actually CCCP doesn't work with a Mac, but I think it works because you are using WINE :) The important thing is, to run WINE before installing CCCP.

dammit, too big, i think i can play after 1 month dl all parts - -

dammit, too big, i think i can play after 1 month dl all parts - -

Or you can just download the torrent, or just pay 2,99 to joina file hosting site, either way its faster than just using the regular download^^

thanks, but i dont get why is girlcelly banned for sharing so many nice stuff....anyone know the reason? i can play the game but it crash randomly and i not sure why, i have the latest specs on my gaming laptop so should not be the laptop problem...

1. girlcelly isn't banned afaik. If you think that because of that "Banned" under her username, you can change this ;)

2. Look on page 3 and 4 of this thread. There's no one who can tell you the exact reason :D If you want more information, maybe you should write in the sekaiproject-forum or contact the JAST USA-support :)

Can i use the Patch from JAST Usa with this Version or i need a new Crack Version for this?

excuse me, can somebody give me save file of school days including hscene and ending ?

i cant bear myself watch makoto behavior lol

thankss~

excuse me, can somebody give me save file of school days including hscene and ending ?
Download from MediaFire

Next time, please look at the other posts too, posted it already in this thread ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]