Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

What are some good Netorase to Netorare games/manga ? I already played the Anim ones and I’m not a fan of AS games that much

[Netorare no Tami] "Kanojo wa Nerawareteiru" ~Sex-hen~ Dai 2-wa

[Netorare no Tami] "exhentai - 7-nichikan no Netorase Kiroku"

In 7 nichikan no Netorase, it has 2 different version. First one frome Husband's Point of View, the second is from wife's POV.

In Kanojo wa Nerawareteiru . It's like multiverse like MCU or DCU with different "IF". Most of them from MC's POV.

Reactions: stupid_army
Holly! New Anim game is better than my expectation. It's kinda rushed , but also longer than i expected.
I am pretty surprised there's not much fanfare and hype before the game was released. OR maybe not. I have to admit that I have cooled down on ANIM games, and it seems the discussion of them have also dwindled in this forum. But I'm gonna give it a chance. Then again, the game was just released.

So anyway, what's your take on it so far? You say its rush, but still longer than expected? Is it rushed because the netorare doesn't build up? And is it longer than expected because there are many different paths? Please spoiler-free too :smile:.

I am pretty surprised there's not much fanfare and hype before the game was released. OR maybe not. I have to admit that I have cooled down on ANIM games, and it seems the discussion of them have also dwindled in this forum. But I'm gonna give it a chance. Then again, the game was just released.

So anyway, what's your take on it so far? You say its rush, but still longer than expected? Is it rushed because the netorare doesn't build up? And is it longer than expected because there are many different paths? Please spoiler-free too :smile:.
I remember posting about some Anim games in the past writing problems, mostly about giving "unnecessary complexity". Well in the game the story are more straightforward and... It works! ANIM really need to tonedown some unnecessary twist or too many character.

That's why i said it before why Kabe Mukou tsuma 1 and 2, Danny duology, Taninbou kininaru, and shota mom swapping writing was good because all of them was more linear.

My only criticism was protag female classmate character really feels like afterthouht. She only added on the game for excuse why Taiki (the netori boy) to have time for having sex with Mieko , the mom.

Hopefully ANIM will add extra scenario DLC for this game.

Already finished the game , this game is way hotter than previous games. I don't know, surpassing homestay 2 and even mother swapping as the eroticisms go.
I like Mother Swapping more because anim give cleaner pacing despite having two heroines. But boy thanks to only focused to one MILF the eroticism get more focus. The MILF is hot too . I kinda wish we got more scenes from Loli though, but not too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
re-ulpoad please - *click*
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01217253.html

Thanks!
a123459459 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
hello, RJ01202319 can't find the Part.7, could you reupload please?
xsk233 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/10022/article/1175010
[ブナンナシメジ] 体験版
update plz
jagasdf wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Mr.Ryzen. Can you re-upload the mexashare or katfile of this if possible? Different parts of it are unavailable on different sites. I only could find part2 of mexashare downloadable. Thank you.