Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

What are some good Netorase to Netorare games/manga ? I already played the Anim ones and I’m not a fan of AS games that much

[Netorare no Tami] "Kanojo wa Nerawareteiru" ~Sex-hen~ Dai 2-wa

[Netorare no Tami] "exhentai - 7-nichikan no Netorase Kiroku"

In 7 nichikan no Netorase, it has 2 different version. First one frome Husband's Point of View, the second is from wife's POV.

In Kanojo wa Nerawareteiru . It's like multiverse like MCU or DCU with different "IF". Most of them from MC's POV.

Reactions: stupid_army
Anyone knows what happened to Rascou ? Why they not releasing or even hinting any new games ? . Last game was 2021 ffs

Holly! New Anim game is better than my expectation. It's kinda rushed , but also longer than i expected.
I am pretty surprised there's not much fanfare and hype before the game was released. OR maybe not. I have to admit that I have cooled down on ANIM games, and it seems the discussion of them have also dwindled in this forum. But I'm gonna give it a chance. Then again, the game was just released.

So anyway, what's your take on it so far? You say its rush, but still longer than expected? Is it rushed because the netorare doesn't build up? And is it longer than expected because there are many different paths? Please spoiler-free too :smile:.

Holly! New Anim game is better than my expectation. It's kinda rushed , but also longer than i expected.
Already finished the game , this game is way hotter than previous games. I don't know, surpassing homestay 2 and even mother swapping as the eroticisms go.

I am pretty surprised there's not much fanfare and hype before the game was released. OR maybe not. I have to admit that I have cooled down on ANIM games, and it seems the discussion of them have also dwindled in this forum. But I'm gonna give it a chance. Then again, the game was just released.

So anyway, what's your take on it so far? You say its rush, but still longer than expected? Is it rushed because the netorare doesn't build up? And is it longer than expected because there are many different paths? Please spoiler-free too :smile:.
I remember posting about some Anim games in the past writing problems, mostly about giving "unnecessary complexity". Well in the game the story are more straightforward and... It works! ANIM really need to tonedown some unnecessary twist or too many character.

That's why i said it before why Kabe Mukou tsuma 1 and 2, Danny duology, Taninbou kininaru, and shota mom swapping writing was good because all of them was more linear.

My only criticism was protag female classmate character really feels like afterthouht. She only added on the game for excuse why Taiki (the netori boy) to have time for having sex with Mieko , the mom.

Hopefully ANIM will add extra scenario DLC for this game.

Already finished the game , this game is way hotter than previous games. I don't know, surpassing homestay 2 and even mother swapping as the eroticisms go.
I like Mother Swapping more because anim give cleaner pacing despite having two heroines. But boy thanks to only focused to one MILF the eroticism get more focus. The MILF is hot too . I kinda wish we got more scenes from Loli though, but not too much.

The new Anim game was at best mid and at worse straight terrible. The game was extremely rushed and under cooked. A few of the routes just fizzled out to nothing at the end and had no scenes or rushed ones. It also seemingly had some cut content (I assume). There was a lot of repeat scenes and situations. It served no purpose and didn't further the characterization. I'll give one example, though, there are many others. There were a few nights that had Yu being at home and it was the same song and dance of. "oh they are fucking at home, it sucks I guess I'll sleep" We did not need to see this a few times. Especially when it went nowhere.

There was also a scene error before the 2nd beach visit when Meiko was wearing the skimpy swimsuit. At that point they came to an agreement to do it raw, and it was stated as such before, and shown earlier to further double down. Just the scene prior we see her talking about how she has been fucking (Taiki) raw for a while now and has been taking pills. Yet one-two scenes after they are fucking raw and using the same recycled scene that shows a condom as they used the first time Meiko had sex in Taiki's room with Yu watching from the closet.

Circling back to my first point. Most of the endings, at least to me, where just ass. Super abrupt endings for some of the routes that had a lot of potential. Also to go back to the cut content. Taiki took a lot of photos and movies, but nothing became of them. He only showed like 2-3 picks to, Yu, and two of them were repeat beach scenes.

The loli classmate's route also seemed like cut content. It literally went nowhere, she was barely part of the story, and only used as a extremely slight lame excuse for the friend to get back at Yu. It was insinuated and even stated if I recall correctly, that she was the mastermind, or at least had some part with Taiki to get Yu away from home so Taiki could strike his mom, but it went nowhere. We see her like once more after we decline or chose to have sex with her, and it's done. I was expecting Taiki to double cuck Yu and gives us a threesome, or at least have her be more involved. One of the scenes where Taiki sends Yu a beach pic with his mom after he is done fucking her, we see it is taken by a 3rd party and Yu even comments on it. We assume it is her, but when seeing the scene from Taiki's/the mom's POV it never happens/never brought up mentioned about anyone else taking the picture.

The reasoning for the rift between mom and son is also extremely stupid. I can't fully even put it into words, you would have to play. Essentially. Yu follows his mom and sees his friend and mom go into a love hotel, and waits for them outside. He confronts them, and Taiki says they are lovers and when he asks his mom, she just runs away home. Back at home when Yu gets there, neither talk about it, with the mom saying, "well this is awkward, as long as he doesn't bring it up we'll just act like everything is normal, even though he say me there is a slight chance he doesn't realize our relationship is physical" The mom is coping is here, even she realizes soon after her son probably knows, but never brings it up, and Yu also never brings it up cause to him it is also strange, so he just turns into an "emo" staying at home or not talking about it, even when his friend is over for dinner, and he is "okay" with it and just goes along and so is the mom.

The "meat urinal" route was my fav but it got a really shitty ending as far as I'm concerned.

I'm also not a huge fan of the incest + ntr mix in general, especially how it is done here. It is not done well, and only barely capitalizes on the situation. (The other mom ntr game did it masterfully)

I could go into a lot more ranting but yeah. It needs some sort of extra DLC like Homestay 2 got, but I doubt it will.

All in all for me it was one of their weakest games. Barely any good scenes for me, the whole premise and rift between mother and son was dumb, and most of the routes/scenes/ntr was lacking as well as the overall script/writing. Their other /ss/ mom NTR game was LEAGUES better IMO.

Last edited:
I remember posting about some Anim games in the past writing problems, mostly about giving "unnecessary complexity". Well in the game the story are more straightforward and... It works! ANIM really need to tonedown some unnecessary twist or too many character.

That's why i said it before why Kabe Mukou tsuma 1 and 2, Danny duology, Taninbou kininaru, and shota mom swapping writing was good because all of them was more linear.

My only criticism was protag female classmate character really feels like afterthouht. She only added on the game for excuse why Taiki (the netori boy) to have time for having sex with Mieko , the mom.

Hopefully ANIM will add extra scenario DLC for this game.
I got problem with my Translation Aggregator 2019. It copy text from Textractor is too long with Anim's new game. Do you have better software for novel translation?

The new Anim game was at best mid and at worse straight terrible. The game was extremely rushed and under cooked. A few of the routes just fizzled out to nothing at the end and had no scenes or rushed ones. It also seemingly had some cut content (I assume). There was a lot of repeat scenes and situations. It served no purpose and didn't further the characterization. I'll give one example, though, there are many others. There were a few nights that had Yu being at home and it was the same song and dance of. "oh they are fucking at home, it sucks I guess I'll sleep" We did not need to see this a few times. Especially when it went nowhere.

There was also a scene error before the 2nd beach visit when Meiko was wearing the skimpy swimsuit. At that point they came to an agreement to do it raw, and it was stated as such before, and shown earlier to further double down. Just the scene prior we see her talking about how she has been fucking (Taiki) raw for a while now and has been taking pills. Yet one-two scenes after they are fucking raw and using the same recycled scene that shows a condom as they used the first time Meiko had sex in Taiki's room with Yu watching from the closet.

Circling back to my first point. Most of the endings, at least to me, where just ass. Super abrupt endings for some of the routes that had a lot of potential. Also to go back to the cut content. Taiki took a lot of photos and movies, but nothing became of them. He only showed like 2-3 picks to, Yu, and two of them were repeat beach scenes.

The loli classmate's route also seemed like cut content. It literally went nowhere, she was barely part of the story, and only used as a extremely slight lame excuse for the friend to get back at Yu. It was insinuated and even stated if I recall correctly, that she was the mastermind, or at least had some part with Taiki to get Yu away from home so Taiki could strike his mom, but it went nowhere. We see her like once more after we decline or chose to have sex with her, and it's done. I was expecting Taiki to double cuck Yu and gives us a threesome, or at least have her be more involved. One of the scenes where Taiki sends Yu a beach pic with his mom after he is done fucking her, we see it is taken by a 3rd party and Yu even comments on it. We assume it is her, but when seeing the scene from Taiki's/the mom's POV it never happens/never brought up mentioned about anyone else taking the picture.

The reasoning for the rift between mom and son is also extremely stupid. I can't fully even put it into words, you would have to play. Essentially. Yu follows his mom and sees his friend and mom go into a love hotel, and waits for them outside. He confronts them, and Taiki says they are lovers and when he asks his mom, she just runs away home. Back at home when Yu gets there, neither talk about it, with the mom saying, "well this is awkward, as long as he doesn't bring it up we'll just act like everything is normal, even though he say me there is a slight chance he doesn't realize our relationship is physical" The mom is coping is here, even she realizes soon after her son probably knows, but never brings it up, and Yu also never brings it up cause to him it is also strange, so he just turns into an "emo" staying at home or not talking about it, even when his friend is over for dinner, and he is "okay" with it and just goes along and so is the mom.

The "meat urinal" route was my fav but it got a really shitty ending as far as I'm concerned.

I'm also not a huge fan of the incest + ntr mix in general, especially how it is done here. It is not done well, and only barely capitalizes on the situation. (The other mom ntr game did it masterfully)

I could go into a lot more ranting but yeah. It needs some sort of extra DLC like Homestay 2 got, but I doubt it will.

All in all for me it was one of their weakest games. Barely any good scenes for me, the whole premise and rift between mother and son was dumb, and most of the routes/scenes/ntr was lacking as well as the overall script/writing. Their other /ss/ mom NTR game was LEAGUES better IMO.
what is the other ntr s/m game?

hi everyone,

i need help to find this ntr manga.

as i remember the story, there is couple ( husband and wife ) and the boss, this husband has debt or make mistake at company project.

and boss force the wife to do it with him in a hotel room, where he already put some hidden camera so the husband can watch it.

at event night, wife come to hotel after his husband already sleep and at midnight the husband wake up and didnt find his wife at house. he recive an email or text message to come at some place or cordinate.

so he go to that place and found an shack and when he going inside it only a tablet and when he turn on the tablet, he watch the wife and his boss already in press mating action and he can watch from any angle.

thank you.

hi everyone,

i need help to find this ntr manga.

as i remember the story, there is couple ( husband and wife ) and the boss, this husband has debt or make mistake at company project.

and boss force the wife to do it with him in a hotel room, where he already put some hidden camera so the husband can watch it.

at event night, wife come to hotel after his husband already sleep and at midnight the husband wake up and didnt find his wife at house. he recive an email or text message to come at some place or cordinate.

so he go to that place and found an shack and when he going inside it only a tablet and when he turn on the tablet, he watch the wife and his boss already in press mating action and he can watch from any angle.

thank you.
after hours of seaching i found it 276347.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01182116.html got released, my only complain is that the title says Prelude so maybe it will be short? Or maybe not, have to play it to see.

It wouldn't be the first time this dev makes games interconected, although the ones i remember were technically out of order lol
It has a relatively low ratings and "neutral" reviews that complain about the lack of NTR feeling and the strange gameplay system. Kind of sad, considering that their netorase game was solid.

Just finished the newest Anim game. I thought it was great. A solid 8/10.

Definitely better than Rintsuma and in my opinion certainly better than MamaHame. The vibe it gave reminded me of Tsuma no Biniku with the classmate being a honey trap for the son. Sure, she doesn't get a lot of scenes, but isn't that the point? She was just there to distract the son while Taiki got what he wanted. She just wanted to play with him a little and when she got bored, finally tossed him a way like it was nothing.

Honestly, I think people who are saying that MamaHame's better need to go back and play that game. As a huge straight shota fan, I liked MamaHame but god the netorare aspect of that game was so weak. As opposed to MamaHame, there are many scenes in Tomodachinbou where the son realizes he's just not at Taiki's level. There are so many scenes of despair for the son and that's really what I'm looking for in a netorare game (at least from the perspective of the cuck). MamaHame had close to none of that aside from the ending. Maybe people wanted swinging? But I'm really just in it for the netorare and Tomodachinbou completely blew MamaHame out of the water in that regard. In terms of scenes, it's not even a contest for me. Both the incest route and the netorare/netorase route of Tomodachinbou have far better scenes than MamaHame. Just looking back at the scenes of MamaHame, only a few of them were particularly depraved. Tomodachinbou's scenes get far more erotic.

That being said, I thought the game wasn't as good as Tsuma no Biniku, Kabe 2, nor Homestay 2, but definitely one of their best works (I'd say as good as Homestay 1). Happy to see Anim finally make a good game after Homestay 2. Hopefully they make DLC, but at the very least I hope they use this as momentum and their next one is just as good if not better. I pray to GOD it never goes back to Rintsuma levels.

Just finished the newest Anim game. I thought it was great. A solid 8/10.

Definitely better than Rintsuma and in my opinion certainly better than MamaHame. The vibe it gave reminded me of Tsuma no Biniku with the classmate being a honey trap for the son. Sure, she doesn't get a lot of scenes, but isn't that the point? She was just there to distract the son while Taiki got what he wanted. She just wanted to play with him a little and when she got bored, finally tossed him a way like it was nothing.

Honestly, I think people who are saying that MamaHame's better need to go back and play that game. As a huge straight shota fan, I liked MamaHame but god the netorare aspect of that game was so weak. As opposed to MamaHame, there are many scenes in Tomodachinbou where the son realizes he's just not at Taiki's level. There are so many scenes of despair for the son and that's really what I'm looking for in a netorare game (at least from the perspective of the cuck). MamaHame had close to none of that aside from the ending. Maybe people wanted swinging? But I'm really just in it for the netorare and Tomodachinbou completely blew MamaHame out of the water in that regard. In terms of scenes, it's not even a contest for me. Both the incest route and the netorare/netorase route of Tomodachinbou have far better scenes than MamaHame. Just looking back at the scenes of MamaHame, only a few of them were particularly depraved. Tomodachinbou's scenes get far more erotic.

That being said, I thought the game wasn't as good as Tsuma no Biniku, Kabe 2, nor Homestay 2, but definitely one of their best works (I'd say as good as Homestay 1). Happy to see Anim finally make a good game after Homestay 2. Hopefully they make DLC, but at the very least I hope they use this as momentum and their next one is just as good if not better. I pray to GOD it never goes back to Rintsuma levels.
At the end of the day this is all subjective. Every single person's taste are going to differ, but I do think the current game was nearing absolute dogshit tier for me overall. Again all my opinion.

I actually went back and played Boku Mama x Tomo Mama earlier before the release of this game, and it destroys this game in almost every single aspect in my opinion. The subtle NTR with the small gestures of disregard that the mom showed Takumi were leagues better in my opinion it had more nuance. It is the little things that go a long way. The Netorare in the current game [Tomodachinbou de Midara] is much weaker in my opinion. Talking about the main route mostly. The other routes are just flat out incomplete; this is a fact. At least for the other game the shorter routes ended in a fairly reasonable manner and were left open-ended to the imagination. In this it abruptly cuts.

1. The confrontation:

The Confrontation in this game is a really badly written in my opinion. It starts off with excellent potential, I will give it that, but it never capitalizes on it. The whole time is "oh my son doesn't really know what we are up to?" to "oh he probably doesn't realize your relationship is physical/this physical?" "he is not bringing it up so I won't either, best not to test the waters". This is a good foundation but it only stays at this level till the end where it abruptly goes from 0-100 in a day.

It is the same song and dance of her being a decent mother for most of it. Caring about him, cooking for him for the most part, but the only difference is she keeps having Taiki over to fuck at night, and then the next day either doesn't realize her son could hear or acts like nothing happened, and the son just leaves it at that. He doesn't want to open "pandora's box" or "bother her" so he never brings it up. This turns the son[Yuu-kun] into a prop for the situation at best, and nothing more. He is barely a character.

>mom has sex at night
>next morning mother and son are awkward/or don't mention it
>son mopes and fucks off to room
>Taiki comes to dinner
>son is quiet and depressed
>says literally nothing
>fucks off to room
>mom has sex at night
repeat x 20 times

2. The pacing/script writing:

Just not good. A lot of repeat scenes and scenarios without moving much of the NTR needle so to say, till near the end where it speeds up to lightning. The mom's inner monologue was really weak and so was her fall. Totally rushed. The way the flow chart and routes are laid out is just dumb too imo

3. Cut content/errors/using of too much of the same CG:

I already mentioned it more in depth in my above TLDR;
- Yuu's POV being too repetitive
- condom CG error
- Taiki video/photo errors
- Yuu getting two similar photos
- The rest of the photos and videos not used
- Both beach scenes were too similar in my opinion
- hotel CG set used too frequently imo
- Endings/routes just cut

etc... I could go on and on about each route and its particulars

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The good:

I agree that there were much more depraved scenes. The slave/meat urinal route in particular. Another great one was at the start, where Taiki forces her to drink his piss. This was one the earlier sex scenes. I thought this was going to set the tone going forward, but for this route at least, we never saw him making her drink piss again. It became tame until the end at the wedding.

I also did like how Taiki's dad was brought into the loop at the end. I wish there was more of that, and more of his thoughts on the situation and having him possibly play a role in enabling the couple. Either by being fine with them staying over or getting them place or what have you.

In conclusion this game in my opinion this was a shallow eroge. Just repetitive sex scenes and plot points with poor writing, and axed content, but with more depraved scenes.

Boku Mama x Tomo Mama on the other hand was more slow burning and subtle NTR that gave imo a greater feeling of anxiousness, foreboding and subtle despair, with better pacing and writing. (I still think a couple of the routes could have gone somewhat harder and darker here)

Last edited:
At the end of the day this is all subjective. Every single person's taste are going to differ, but I do think the current game was nearing absolute dogshit tier for me overall. Again all my opinion.
I do agree that it has shortcomings and a lot could have been improved. I agree that it going from 0-100 is a big negative. But I do think it's a good game and finally a step in the right direction for Teammm after a few years of mediocrity.

I liked Boku Mama x Tomo Mama since I like ss. If I were to give Boku Mama a score, it would just be one point lower than Tomodachinbou. One of the main things that was missing for me in Boku Mama was the lack of flirting or just interaction outside of sex between Eita and Mayumi. It really hurt the game for me that they only kiss once throughout the whole game and it didn't even get a CG. For me, good NTR isn't just about the sex but also in subtle details like how they talk to each other etc. My favorite ss game by far is Yukari 2 and Rascou does a masterful job at being subtle. The SNS system in Yukari was the perfect way to show Yukari's subtle change in behavior. Teammm really isn't good at all at being subtle and personally I think that's true for all of their games. So when it comes to Teammm games, the most I hope for are things like the woman changing her clothes for the bull which Tomodachinbou does.

Reactions: Namkapple
I do agree that it has shortcomings and a lot could have been improved. I agree that it going from 0-100 is a big negative. But I do think it's a good game and finally a step in the right direction for Teammm after a few years of mediocrity.

I liked Boku Mama x Tomo Mama since I like ss. If I were to give Boku Mama a score, it would just be one point lower than Tomodachinbou. One of the main things that was missing for me in Boku Mama was the lack of flirting or just interaction outside of sex between Eita and Mayumi. It really hurt the game for me that they only kiss once throughout the whole game and it didn't even get a CG. For me, good NTR isn't just about the sex but also in subtle details like how they talk to each other etc. My favorite ss game by far is Yukari 2 and Rascou does a masterful job at being subtle. The SNS system in Yukari was the perfect way to show Yukari's subtle change in behavior. Teammm really isn't good at all at being subtle and personally I think that's true for all of their games. So when it comes to Teammm games, the most I hope for are things like the woman changing her clothes for the bull which Tomodachinbou does.
I think part of the reason I'm so hard on it is two fold. One that I really don't think it live up to its potential and two cause I really liked the idea of the son being helpless and knowing early on his mom has fallen to his "friend" and they are slowly no bars held fucking around him and doing stuff straight in his face, but this wasn't explored how I liked. I'm also disappointed there was no double NTR route with Taiki stealing the "girlfriend" and the mom in a double NTR. I do hope it gets some sort of extended DLC. I have my fingers crossed.

good NTR isn't just about the sex but also in subtle details like how they talk to each other etc.
I full agree with this point. Which is why for me, I prefer the other one much more. The seemingly mundane and small actions we see Mayumi take to prioritize Eita above Takumi was excellent for me. It was was the culmination of all these small little actions that I enjoyed.

Reactions: Youngbreezy
Mi è piaciuto il nuovo gioco di Anim! Puoi indicarmi altri giochi simili a questo? Ho un feticismo per le madri che "cadono"

Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Hen~ QUICK GUIDE

At request of our friend stupid_army I'll make a quick guide for the first game from the Toaru Hahaoya series (Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Hen~). However, rather than a guide or walkthrough it's actually guidelines to unlock everything from the game. This will also be useful for other Rascou games and VN in general. Let's start with some things you have to take care of first:

Enable the "hint option" in the Options Menu (the 3th option):

View attachment 23182

In case you wonder: The 1st option is to enable/disable pubic hair, the 2nd option is to enable/disable cross-section view, the 3th option is to enable/disable hints when a decision pops up and the 4th option is to enable/disable voice playback continuation (the voice will not be cutted when you click, but when the next voice it's spoken... something like that).

When the 3th option is enable it will show a hint every time there is a decision. They come in two kinds:

(ルート差分) Route Branch: This hint means that the choice won't affect the ending, but the story will branch briefly. This is usually for rasbook pictures and sex scenes, meaning that your choice will decide which picture or H-Scene (of generally 2 options) you will be watching/unlocking.

(①②③④⑤⑥) Ending Numbers: This game has 6 endings. In some choices you will see this numbers. This means that that choice will lead you to that ending. Most choices have various numbers on it. For instance:

自信…ないかも…[④⑤⑥]
もちろん[①③]

So if you choose the first choice you will be heading to one of the ④⑤⑥ endings, but if you choose the second choice you will be heading to one of the ①③ endings. To get to an ending, you will have to choose that number's ending every time. So if you want for instance to unlock ending ①, every time you see a ① as a hint, you will have to choose that choice.

To unlock everything from the game you will have to do two things: Reach every ending and see every branch. This can be achieve in a practical and fast way by following the guidelines I'm gonna give you, but before that there is a couple of things that will be useful:

Text Color: As you probably know the already readed text is marked in blue, while the text you see for the first time is marked in black.
Skip Button: The skip button will skip all the blue text (already readed) and will stop at new text (in black), a decision or when Kento (Yukari's son) is checking rasbook. Keep in mind that the Ctrl key will skip everything, so use the skip button instead. (of course you can re-read all the text if you want, it's your choice).

So in order to unlock everything, follow the next steps (I'll assume you are playing for the first time):

IMPORTANT: We will be using the color of the text to know if you have seeing that part of the game or not, so after a choice is made, if you see black text DON'T GO BACK OR RELOAD TO CHOOSE THE OTHER CHOICE OUT OF CURIOSITY. There are some people that after choosing a choice in VN go back and reload to choose the other option to see a little bit of what would have happened if they chose that instead. DON'T DO THAT IF YOU ARE FOLLOWING THIS GUIDE. You take the risk to miss one scene later on and not knowing where you missed it. The only time you are allowed to reload is after you reached one of the endings, then you can reload your last choice, and that's it. If you see blue text you can reload if you want (actually you will have to, in order to check if the other choice has black text).

0. SAVE BEFORE EVERY CHOICE IN A DIFFERENT SLOT. I also advice to use an empty Save Page in every playthrough, to keep things in order.

1. Play the game however is more enjoyable to you and choose whatever you want. You will unlock a bunch of H-scenes and one of the endings. Take note on which ending you reach so you won't forget in the future.

2. Load the last choice you made in your first playthrough and choose the other choice instead. This will hopefully allow you to reach 2 endings in 1 playthrough. You will be doing this EVERY TIME YOU REACH AN ENDING.

3. From this point onward the skip function becomes very handy. Play from the beginning but this time choose every choice you didn't on your first playthrough. You should see black text after a choice every time. If you see blut text, then you probably already made that choice, so reload and choose the other choice (if you see blue text in both choices, then choose whichever you want). Reach the ending and take note of the number, then reload from your last choice and choose the other choice (just like you did on your first playthrough). This time however, it will be quite probable that you won't reach a new ending by reloading your last choice (you will probably reach one of the endings you have already saw on your first playthrough). Don't worry about it.

4. From this point onward you will have to decide which ending you want to unlock before you start your next playthrough.

5. Start your next playthrough, but this time you will have to follow this 2 rules:

Rule 1: Whenever you see a choice with the number of the ending you are going for, choose that! For example, let's say for that in your first two playthroughs you reached endings ①, ② and ③; and you decide to go for the ending ④ in your next playthrough. Then in this playthrough, whenever you see a ④ in one of the choices, click it. It doesn't matter if you already have seeing that part in previous playthroughs (blue text).
Rule 2: Whenever you see "ルート差分" (Route Branch) instead of a number OR whenever you don't see the number of the ending you are going for in this playthrough, choose the option that show you black text (unread text... remember the IMPORTANT NOTE in the beginning: if you see black text, continue, don't go back or reload your choice). If both options show you blue text then choose whatever you want.

6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the remaining endings. After reaching all the 6 endings doing this you should have unlocked everything in the game. If you still have some scene missing, then you will have to check every choice you made (that's why you should save in every decision) to see if there is black text at some point. However, I doubt you would have to do that, since I'm almost sure you will already have everything unlocked already (H-Scenes, Yukari dress room and rasbook pictures).

That's it, corrections and questions are welcome. I hope this helps you out.

Edit: I said "quick guide" but I think it was longer than my previous one LOL.
By the way, has anyone tried translated version of Rascou game?

Yep, I tried the link leaked on f95 a few days ago. There were some grammar issues and sometimes the lines went off screen. I don't know if it's been fixed yet.

I've played through the game many times with textractor + deepl, it's one of my favorites. I used the translation to play until the canon ending and honestly the translation wasn't good enough for me that I'd go through it again just to see the other endings - it kinda screamed edited MTL to me. Since I've played it so many times with DeepL, some of the lines almost seemed the exact same as what DeepL was giving me. Either DeepL is actually that good or...

I just recommended just playing it with textractor and deepl. It is a fantastic game. Make sure you replace Yukari and Kento's name though. At least back in the day, and especially with AGTH/TA//ITH, Yukari would be translated as Edge/Knife by google translate, and Kento, Yukari's son, would be translated as "wise-man"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkdaks1208 wrote on FlameCross145's profile.
After the incident in f95, I too was looking for an alternative site and came here.
fartass wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has recently gotten a content update https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240330-山田工房-逆襲の冒険者-ver1-06-rj01162898.1463473/ could you update it please? thanks in advance.
nnnnnnoooooo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload 催眠性指導 宫岛母娘 抱き枕カバー特典CD?thank you!!😁
lamepotato wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, I would really appreciate it if you reuploaded 英雄*戦姫GOLD. Thanks!