Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Going by teamMM's release list on VNDB, I'd say 11/30/18 or approximately 9 months since their latest game seems about right. They seem to be releasing titles anywhere from 8-12 months.

Jinsei's release time frame seems to be getting longer with each release and Venus's longest gap was 14 months but now it's already 15 months and going. Yes I know it's because they're amateur groups(I just want a new Venus game so bad).

Also I noticed just now that Taimanin Asagi ZERO is releasing tomorrow.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1018080

So if I'm reading the story section right, the protagonist(weak looking kid) finds out that his mother and his friend(mischievous looking kid) have sexual relationship. Feeling dejected he meets his friend's mother and they start having sexual relationship. His friend finds out and then it turns into a competition to prove who loves their partner more(?)
And then it develops into mother swapping but...(literal translation)

I would appreciate it someone could translate it better.
And from that last line, it seems there is a possibility for NTR ending.

And NTR tag is gone from getchu page...
:fag:

what is going on? the tag vanishes but in the story section it's implied there could be ntr.
Well, the friend fucking protag's mom is ntr in itself. Same with protag and friend's mom. Afterwards they consent and it stops becoming ntr or something I have no clue.

Reactions: straight.shota
About the red-haired mom, it says "she gradually becomes adicted to the band aid kid sex skills"

Yes! Now give me a flow option with her pov and I will be ok even if is not ntr, but if her pov is not avaiable and is not ntr, I don't think I will play it.

About the red-haired mom, it says "she gradually becomes adicted to the band aid kid sex skills"

Yes! Now give me a flow option with her pov and I will be ok even if is not ntr, but if her pov is not avaiable and is not ntr, I don't think I will play it.

Just like kabe 2, I'm assuming there will be a flow chart for her. 1 for the main protag, and one for her (which heavily features her endeavors with the mischevious bandaid friend).

For the first 2 sample cg, it's what I expected for a preview. Pretty plain lol. I'm sure it gets crazier along the way. And with scenarios with past anim games I'm so much looking forward to the following: outdoor scenes (seems to always be the beach and pool), the panoramic scenes, out in the public, bikini dress-up, the obvious group scenes, cell phone, etc... You get my drift. Anim seems to be pretty consistent with their scenarios. And maybe we'll get surprised with new ones too! Very curious how the band aid friend will seduce brown hair milf in a vanilla way, because it seems to be that route. Because of the character profiles there doesn't seem to be an indication that husbands will be involved. Yay.

Last edited:
And NTR tag is gone from getchu page...
:fag:

Ahhh noooo. Bought every Anim game since Kabe 1, but screw this. I got burned by their last game and I'm not gonna waste my money again, which again is a pity because the setup in this game seems perfect for some intense NTR madness. Kinda butthurt over this because I feel like the NTR market has been dwindling over the last two years with fewer quality releases in any medium, sucks to see another one go.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1018080

So if I'm reading the story section right, the protagonist(weak looking kid) finds out that his mother and his friend(mischievous looking kid) have sexual relationship. Feeling dejected he meets his friend's mother and they start having sexual relationship. His friend finds out and then it turns into a competition to prove who loves their partner more(?)
And then it develops into mother swapping but...(literal translation)

I would appreciate it someone could translate it better.
And from that last line, it seems there is a possibility for NTR ending.

what is going on? the tag vanishes but in the story section it's implied there could be ntr.
Well, the friend fucking protag's mom is ntr in itself. Same with protag and friend's mom. Afterwards they consent and it stops becoming ntr or something I have no clue.

Like you wrote, despite the description implying heavily that there should be NTR, there is no NTR tag. They've made a conscious decision to remove the NTR tag which was there before. I wanna stay hopeful but that seems like a pretty clear sign that it won't be.

More cg for IsekaiNTR http://genyukyo.com/isekaintlskill/gra.html

Probably shouldn't get myself hyped for a debut work that will most likely dissapoint, but as much as I love the classic wife/student scenario something a little different should be nice for a change. The plot reminds me a lot of that netorare webnovel that was being translated, and the idea of there being different good and bad skills is interesting though I don't know how expansive it'll be.

More cg for IsekaiNTR http://genyukyo.com/isekaintlskill/gra.html

Probably shouldn't get myself hyped for a debut work that will most likely dissapoint, but as much as I love the classic wife/student scenario something a little different should be nice for a change. The plot reminds me a lot of that netorare webnovel that was being translated, and the idea of there being different good and bad skills is interesting though I don't know how expansive it'll be.

Huh, first i heard of this 1, btw where is your avatar's picture from?

Huh, first i heard of this 1, btw where is your avatar's picture from?

My other post got swallowed in the spam filter I think. And it's from https://vndb.org/v21148#main

I've only done Emma's (the blonde) routes so far but it's a game I really enjoyed, especially as it lets you play without seeing any scenes before you get an ending. Knowing as a player that something is happening to the heroine while the protagonist frantically tries and finds her gets my heart thumping every time, mystery is great.

ANIM new game site is up. I'll advise to consider that ANIM did missleading advertisement in his last game, so take my translation with a grain of salt, but so far it seems it will be better than we were expecting it to be. Also consider that my japanese is not very good, so I might mistake something, if someone else can confirm my translation I would be grateful. Here it goes:

The first part is what it says in getchu's website and indifferent was kind enought to translate, so I won't be translating that again.

THIS PART reads:

With his friend as antagonist ----> and the mother's affection??? (could also mean desire, hope, feeling, emotion, so I'm not sure) -----> The Protagonist's heart will shake, what in earth will happen?

THIS PART reads:

While having a light competition with his friend
With her mother and her friend's mother
Having sexual relations love-fuck story.

THIS PART reads:

Features HAREM - Features MONOPOLY YOUR FAVORITE (this part I'm not sure, refer to the edit) - Features COMPLETE NETORARE

Please enjoy the swapping life that you prefer.

THIS PART reads:

ANIM's usual features are perfectly present

(I won't translate the next part since you can do it with Translation Aggregator but I guess you get what they mean by "usual features"):

H-ANIME
E-Mote System
Onahole system
Flowchart function

It seems to be a Netori - Netorare fight kind of game. I really hope this is the case and this is not false advertising. I also hope this gets a little bit dark, since for the look of it, even if they promise Netorare-Netori, the game looks very vainilla to me, so the NTR will be probably light, but who knows. However it's at least better than we all were expecting (a complete vainilla game) so. YAHOO!!!

Edit: I'm not sure of that part because the word they use is 本命 that could also mean "favorite". So it might also mean that you can monopolize your favorite Mother. Mmmm I would like if someone better at japanese could check it out.
Edit 2: I changeg it to that since it sounds more logic, however I think it could also mean that the winner could monopolize everything (maybe). The word used 本命 (honmei) is the word used to name the honmade chocolate that a boy receives in valentine's day, when a girl is in love with him (Honmei Choco). This chocolate is meant to show true love feelings in contrast with "obligation chocolate" that girls give out of obligation (to male friends, senpais, etc.). That makes me think that it could also mean that the winner will monopolize the mother (or mothers), since the goal of the game as I understand it is to win the heart of the mother (mothers?).

Last edited:
My other post got swallowed in the spam filter I think. And it's from https://vndb.org/v21148#main

I've only done Emma's (the blonde) routes so far but it's a game I really enjoyed, especially as it lets you play without seeing any scenes before you get an ending. Knowing as a player that something is happening to the heroine while the protagonist frantically tries and finds her gets my heart thumping every time, mystery is great.

Mmmm, i remmeber that game, i remember there was aproblem with the initial release and i was never able to download the updated version, plus crack,doyouknow of a torrent for it that still works?

Also is that game (Isekai ntr?) really ntr or will it be netori? i mean could you translate the sumary or something? i don't really trust tags much these days......

Anim's web is open and is confirmed that there is a ntr route, and red-haired mom's pov too.

What a good way to start the day.

Taimanin Asagi Zero released. Someone's saying it needs h code. Will have to download and confirm.

EDIT: Yeah game needs h code. I can't find a single thread on ITHVNR or VNR. On a side note, I'm happy to see more Kagami art finally.

Last edited:
About Jinsei, they said that the next game will come out in February-March, their intention is the red-haired one, but if the artist is slow, it will be the tennis one. The one that is not released in February-March will come out probably in August-September.

doyouknow of a torrent for it that still works?

I don't really remember but https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332125 seems to have the latest version. The crack is in their earlier torrent.

Also is that game (Isekai ntr?) really ntr or will it be netori? i mean could you translate the sumary or something? i don't really trust tags much these days......

"I have been summoned to the different world, and I had a NTR skill" to give it's full name, catchy.
Now bearing in mind I don't know Japanese and am using the google app; basically it appears to be your typical Isekai set up. Guy gets transported to another world and asked to save it, to do so he has the power of 'skills' that give him various abilities, like expert swordsmanship or powerful magic. But then he also gains the skill [NTR], which works 100% of the time and can't be lost. It seems he doesn't know he has it at first either. Apparently there are other bad skills too, that give him a small dick or premature ejaculation.

I don't know how good the story will be as I can't find any indication of who the villain even is (I'm hoping there's a demon lord or something), and I think it's a new studio? Personally I'm mostly looking forward to it because it's fantasy, which is rare for NTR visual novels, and Charlotte (the dragon) is a heroine type I like.

So while I suppose you can't always know until you actually play the game, between the set up and the cg shown so far I think, and I'm hoping, that it will be netorare.

Taimanin Asagi Zero released. Someone's saying it needs h code. Will have to download and confirm.

EDIT: Yeah game needs h code. I can't find a single thread on ITHVNR or VNR. On a side note, I'm happy to see more Kagami art finally.

About time lol
Hopefully will get that Arena translation they promised a few months back.
On top of that releasing, that Atelier Sakura sister AV sequel came out today too, anyone know if the Taimanin or sister game will have any netori or rare?
Previous iterations had some...

Anim's web is open and is confirmed that there is a ntr route, and red-haired mom's pov too.

What a good way to start the day.

Dude, I too am also all in for the red haired mom. Although in the sample cg it's looking more brown. But regardless, we are are also offered more material of her. Getchu and the official anim site offer two different cg samples of her, but occuring in the same scenario. The one on the official site is obviously a lot further into the situation:D. Also getchu happened to release a sample card illustration as well. This gives us an indication on the lingerie she will be wearing, oh heck yes :eek:

http://www.getchu.com/brandnew/1018080/1018080novelty1.jpg

The word used 本命 (honmei) is the word used to name the honmade chocolate that a boy receives in valentine's day, when a girl is in love with him (Honmei Choco). This chocolate is meant to show true love feelings in contrast with "obligation chocolate" that girls give out of obligation (to male friends, senpais, etc.). That makes me think that it could also mean that the winner will monopolize the mother (or mothers), since the goal of the game as I understand it is to win the heart of the mother (mothers?).
Your logic was good and you got the gist of it. As I understand 本命 is "the one your heart desires" or more specifically in this case "the one you are really pursuing". So in this context I would choose "secure your loved one only for yourself".

With different POVs and at least one route of complete NTR I'd say the game will be worth playing.

Reactions: straight.shota
Your logic was good and you got the gist of it. As I understand 本命 is "the one your heart desires" or more specifically in this case "the one you are really pursuing". So in this context I would choose "secure your loved one only for yourself".

With different POVs and at least one route of complete NTR I'd say the game will be worth playing.

Yeah there got to be done ntr..right? Right!?

To stay the last I can ideally see it at the beginning when the mischievous one starts banging the protags mom in secret and the protag slowly discovers it. Ideally? Or hopefully. Lol.

Seems like Anim is trying to please everyone:

Harem route: Shy kid (protag) gets both moms.

Ntr route: Band aid kid gets both moms.

Choose route: You (shy kid) choose the mom you like and the band aid kid gets the other one.

I'm only gonna play the ntr route, so the game is just a 30% for me.

From the looks of it the other routes THAT NOT NTR look vanilla af to me. :rolleyes: You can imagine shy boy go lovey-dovey with his picked partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Erik7777 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Would you upload RJ01167156? thx
geometry622 wrote on UFO's profile.
Heya, Would it be possible for you to upload https://fantia.jp/posts/2987578 ?
Thank you
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on zhonyk's profile.
May I humbly ask for a reupload of this? The links are dead
香慈と裏ノ世界
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on caminante654's profile.
Excuse me, may I humbly request you to reupload the dead links of this title?
さくらちゃん はじめてのおるすばん