Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Seems like Anim is trying to please everyone:

Harem route: Shy kid (protag) gets both moms.

Ntr route: Band aid kid gets both moms.

Choose route: You (shy kid) choose the mom you like and the band aid kid gets the other one.

I'm only gonna play the ntr route, so the game is just a 30% for me.

I agree with you but even if that 30 percent is good Im in, there aren't too many mom son ntr games out there so...

Last edited:

This hardly ever works out though...

Not gonna speculate until more info is released that confirms a full NTR route, but it would be nice if we get at least one (especially if it contains some 3P!).

------------

In other news, a new update to Swing & Miss was released and I'm really liking where it's going. Story so far is similar to the Kabe series which is one of my favourite. Swinging that turns into NTR, where the protag's wife is slowly seduced by the antagonist. Some great elements like the buildup to kissing, using condoms to not, secretly asking the protags wife out while he misses out, antagonist getting is own wife to help him out with his netori shenanigans. The gameplay itself is a bit awkward, it's split up into chapters and the transition (storyline wise, not animations) aren't all that smooth. Like chapters can finish abruptly and the next one starts all of a sudden and you don't quite get how much time has passed between them or what events have taken place. The actual writing is great but I think it could use some work to make it more free flowing. But hey the uncensored art makes up for it.

------------

antagonist getting his wife to help him out with his netori shenanigans

Actually regarding this element, it's a huge fetish for me. I've only encountered a few games that have it and it's super hot when they do. Like in Marriage Blue, where the antag used the protag's own sister to NTR his wife and ends up with both, gad damn that was sweet. The Kabe series has this and even the two NTR Massel games have this as well, although they aren't as well executed. Would love to find more games like this.

Choose route: You (shy kid) choose the mom you like and the band aid kid gets the other one.

That is better than nothing, and the total amount of ntr depends on how they handle it i suppose, sadly i doubt this will have mystery like other games (what i liked about the homestay game was the ability to see each point of view when you want)

lo i was about to ask around for this game http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE230486.html when it isn't even released yet lol, lets hope this is n't like their latest game, wich was a little dissapointing, i liked the survive island games and INEVITABLE (hell i loved it, that game was brutal and evilicious).

This hardly ever works out though...

Not gonna speculate until more info is released that confirms a full NTR route, but it would be nice if we get at least one (especially if it contains some 3P!).

------------

In other news, a new update to Swing & Miss was released and I'm really liking where it's going. Story so far is similar to the Kabe series which is one of my favourite. Swinging that turns into NTR, where the protag's wife is slowly seduced by the antagonist. Some great elements like the buildup to kissing, using condoms to not, secretly asking the protags wife out while he misses out, antagonist getting is own wife to help him out with his netori shenanigans. The gameplay itself is a bit awkward, it's split up into chapters and the transition (storyline wise, not animations) aren't all that smooth. Like chapters can finish abruptly and the next one starts all of a sudden and you don't quite get how much time has passed between them or what events have taken place. The actual writing is great but I think it could use some work to make it more free flowing. But hey the uncensored art makes up for it.

------------

Actually regarding this element, it's a huge fetish for me. I've only encountered a few games that have it and it's super hot when they do. Like in Marriage Blue, where the antag used the protag's own sister to NTR his wife and ends up with both, gad damn that was sweet. The Kabe series has this and even the two NTR Massel games have this as well, although they aren't as well executed. Would love to find more games like this.
Do you know anymore games with those themes besides those three.

Taimanin Asagi Zero released. Someone's saying it needs h code. Will have to download and confirm.

EDIT: Yeah game needs h code. I can't find a single thread on ITHVNR or VNR. On a side note, I'm happy to see more Kagami art finally.

Would be nice to get some impressions on the game. I highly doubt it has anything near NTR though. I'm not sure that i trust Lilith to match the quality of their old games. (atleast when it comes to writing and story)

More cg for IsekaiNTR http://genyukyo.com/isekaintlskill/gra.html

Probably shouldn't get myself hyped for a debut work that will most likely dissapoint, but as much as I love the classic wife/student scenario something a little different should be nice for a change. The plot reminds me a lot of that netorare webnovel that was being translated, and the idea of there being different good and bad skills is interesting though I don't know how expansive it'll be.

Interesting, though I'd say that isekai with ntr "skill" would be awkward if not done well.
Sexy art at least.

My other post got swallowed in the spam filter I think. And it's from https://vndb.org/v21148#main

I've only done Emma's (the blonde) routes so far but it's a game I really enjoyed, especially as it lets you play without seeing any scenes before you get an ending. Knowing as a player that something is happening to the heroine while the protagonist frantically tries and finds her gets my heart thumping every time, mystery is great.
I thought it was a generic bad mind control game... Now that I know there is mystery there, I have to try it :D

Would be nice to get some impressions on the game. I highly doubt it has anything near NTR though. I'm not sure that i trust Lilith to match the quality of their old games. (atleast when it comes to writing and story)

Since I can't read without h code I haven't played it.

About Jinsei, they said that the next game will come out in February-March, their intention is the red-haired one, but if the artist is slow, it will be the tennis one. The one that is not released in February-March will come out probably in August-September.

Ñooooooooo, i wanted my Jinsei dose for christmass!!! How concrete is that? i mean have we no hope of an earlier relsease? (like on 24? seriously there is always games released that day xD)

Stealth sex lovers and shadow sex lovers rejoyce!!! 第六花壇 has already stablish the concept for his NEW RPG GAME:

It will focus in shadow and stealth sex. The heroine will have sex in front of the Hero while he won't notice at all, even though the situation is unnatural however you look at it.

That's pretty much the concept of the new game. I'm really looking forward to it since this developer is becoming the master of stealth and shadow sex scenes.

I also thought so. Since trying to please everyone almost never have a good result it makes me worry about how this game will turn up. Anim's last game was dissapointing because of that, it tried to add too many unnecesary things to please a wider range of people. It ended up wasting the great potential it had to be one of the best (if not the best) game by TeamMM till now. If they have focused only on Doujima and made a wide range of endings/routes depending on the choices made by the husband, it would have being great. They could have show us the whole range of diferent levels of cuckoldry the husband could end up with, from the more extreme till the more mild (all Netorase), and add one or two Netorare endings (even a false happy ending would have being nice). If they did that, Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma wa would have probably become one of the best NTR games ever, but nope, they decide to focus on the wrong things. I think is highly posible that this shota game could turns out the same way.

I wish TeamMM would have made a game in which the shota MC would lose no matter what, and I'm sure almost all NTR fans wish that too. Why developers focus in the wrong things is beyond me.

Man, I love that too. There are some Ver9 mangas that have it. More than using someone to steal another girl, I love when the Alpha male ends up with more than one girl. I wish there were more of it (NTR with harem ending). Artists should focus more on it since that is the pure core of NTR in its wildest form: "The alpha male of the herd gets to fuck all the females, while the other males can do nothing but watch". That concept that applies in nature is so hot. I wish developers use it more often.

That is better than nothing, and the total amount of ntr depends on how they handle it i suppose, sadly i doubt this will have mystery like other games (what i liked about the homestay game was the ability to see each point of view when you want)

lo i was about to ask around for this game http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE230486.html when it isn't even released yet lol, lets hope this is n't like their latest game, wich was a little dissapointing, i liked the survive island games and INEVITABLE (hell i loved it, that game was brutal and evilicious).

The shota game will also have flowchart function, so you will be able to watch each point of view whenever you want.

Also that game you are talking about is already out (I don't have i tought). Btw how good/bad is the farmer game from that circle?

Last edited:

That's not true if they were trying to please everyone there would be a route were the kids dads come home and see their wives having sex and either beat the kids asses so bad that they couldn't sit for a week or call the police on the wives for you know doing a kid. Seriously it's not the kid getting their mom took by the other kid that gets screwed over it's the dads who lose their wives in all routes regardless which kid you pick. No matter which route you choose the dads all get ntred even if you choose the good kid and he gets both heroines unless of course the heroines are widows.

Last edited:
About 新人20歳のお姉ちゃんAVデビュー!! 悠木 倫 2, since the first game, i rather dislike it and i think this series isn't NTR.

Story started half years since protag found his sister is AV actress, and sleep with her. She suddenly said she wants to retire from AV and married their cousin. So she keep doing her some final AV titles, the one clearly inspired by rocket studio by having guessing BF dick game and sex in front of boyfriend theme, one with gentle femdom theme, one with teacher and student theme, and her final AV is gangbang with ten guys.

eventually marriage ceremony start, and then when she about to kiss her would be husband, and open the veil, one guest recognize her face. He telling everyone she is AV actress, and even showing her AV (why the fuck you bring AV DVD at wedding ceremony???). Her cousin and her father fainted, and her marriage is cancelled

time skip, she is expelled from ger family, only protagonist accepting his sister. She is stress, abut after protag cheering her up, finally she is cheerful again. And then suddenly her director friend calling her to do AV again, she accepts it. The theme is AV actress sex with fan. She confue when see the fan's house is their house and rushing to scold her brother. But the director explaining that her brother secretly is her fans, and then they have sex for AV with gentle femdom theme until they satisfied.
in the epilogue they bathing togeteher and talking what will they do know, and she is joking about he doing job as male actor. End

If you read my review from the first game, you know i am not a fans of this series. Sex scenes are pretty hot, but the story... just meh for, even i hardly can call it NTR. In the second game same thing happened plus her marriage scene for me is pretty stupid. The ending kinda weak, and i don't feel connections to protagonist. I'm surprised this is written by Onboro, because the dialogue kinda bland and even too stupid for me, hahahaha.

Last edited:
About 新人20歳のお姉ちゃんAVデビュー!! 悠木 倫 2, since the first game, i rather dislike it and i yhink this series isn't NTR.

Story started half years since protag found his sister is AV actress, and sleep with her. She suddenly said she wants to retire from AV and married their cousin. So she keep doing her some final AV titles, the one clearly inspired by rocket studio by having guessing BF dick game and sex in front of boyfriend theme, one with gentle femdom theme, one with teacher and student theme, and her final AV is gangbang with ten guys.

eventually marriage ceremony start, and then when she about to kiss her would be husband, and open the veil, one guest recognize her face. He telling everyone she is AV actress, and even showing her AV (why the fuck you bring AV DVD at wedding ceremony???). Her cousin and her father fainted, and her marriage is cancelled

time skip, she is expelled from ger family, only protagonist accepting his sister. She is stress, abut after protag cheering her up, finally she is cheerful again. And then suddenly her director friend calling her to do AV again, she accepts it. The theme is AV actress sex with fan. She confue when see the fan's house is their house and rushing to scold her brother. But the director explaining that her brother secretly is her fans, and then they have sex for AV with gentle femdom theme until they satisfied.
in the epilogue they bathing togeteher and talking what will they do know, and she is joking about he doing job as male actor. End

If you read my review from the first game, you know i am not a fans of this series. Sex scenes are pretty hot, but the story... just meh for, even i hardly can call it NTR. In the second game same thing happened plus her marriage scene for me is pretty stupid. The ending kinda weak, and i don't feel connections to protagonist. I'm surprised this is written by Onboro, because the dialogue kinda bland and even too stupid for me, hahahaha.
So why did she decide to all of a sudden marry the cousin?

/HSN4@50C24B
H code for Taimanin Asagi Zero. Found it from 4chan and it's working for me, atleast for the first 10 minute of the game since I just testing and didn't commit to play the game yet.

Thanks, I'll try it =)
I played the game a bit by skipping and with what i could understand on my own.
I definitely like the art and h-scenes, but as usual there is not enough pregnancy for my taste =P
The game is definitely not a remake of the first as the story is completely different, I don't want to spoil anything but I think they are doing a reboot and trying to link it with the original series somehow, but there is only a hint at that so far.
The game is medium length in lilith's standards, definitely not as long as 3.
Most of the sex scenes are with Asagi and Sakura, Murasaki and Oboro have a couple each in the extras but if you were hoping for a lot of Oboro(I know some people did) you will be disappointed as she has a minor role in the game.
I wonder if they are already setting up things for the sequel...

Sorry for the ignorance but can someone please explain what the compact editions of the Anim games? Smaller game size? Less features like no video animations? No patches required?

Stealth sex lovers and shadow sex lovers rejoyce!!! 第六花壇 has already stablish the concept for his NEW RPG GAME:

It will focus in shadow and stealth sex. The heroine will have sex in front of the Hero while he won't notice at all, even though the situation is unnatural however you look at it.

That's pretty much the concept of the new game. I'm really looking forward to it since this developer is becoming the master of stealth and shadow sex scenes.
Yay! This fits well in my love for mystery, and I don't care if mc is super dense, it's better for the plot :P

Man, I love that too. There are some Ver9 mangas that have it. More than using someone to steal another girl, I love when the Alpha male ends up with more than one girl. I wish there were more of it (NTR with harem ending). Artists should focus more on it since that is the pure core of NTR in its wildest form: "The alpha male of the herd gets to fuck all the females, while the other males can do nothing but watch". That concept that applies in nature is so hot. I wish developers use it more often.
Completely agree!
Like, I especially love it when he basically sexually attracts and steals righteous friends of the mc (childhood friend, family) and then makes them conspirate to ntr mc lover.

About 新人20歳のお姉ちゃんAVデビュー!! 悠木 倫 2, since the first game, i rather dislike it and i think this series isn't NTR.

Reading the thing, it's too dumb for my tastes.
But AV girls never mixed well with ntr IMO, dunno why.

Last edited:
Reading the thing, it's too dumb for my tastes.
But AV girls never mixed well with ntr IMO, dunno why.

Because sex in ntr is an act that's supposed to convince the heroine to follow you instead of their SO which one way to create the 'stealing' effect. If she's already in a situation from the very beginning where she's willing to be sexually active in some way (AV, prostitution, sex friends) then it really takes away from the 'stealing' effect.

I disagree with this. Most of the time when I'm playing a game like this that involves multiple heroines, there's always one heroine I like more than the rest and I want her to get the most screen time but since there are multiple heroines, the screen time is divided up onto the other characters I do not care about. I prefer 1 single heroine get focused and have a story full of depth and good pacing about how she 'fell'. I'm only interested to see the gradual corruption of the heroine and the deconstruction of the person she was at the beginning of the game.
Though, I'm probably biased because I don't care/put much attention to the protagonist getting cucked, or the alpha male that steals the heroine as much I do the heroine herself, I do understand how it's a power trip being in the alpha male's shoes and seeing him steal multiple girls from 'white knights'.

With that being said, I'm pretty disappointed to hear that according to people that post here, the new anim game will appeal to multiple fetishes. I wish that the game would be made so that the plot would feel just like Kabe No Mukou 1 where...
-the focus is on the bratty looking kid with the bandaid stealing away the tomboy-looking milf with the red ponytail and almost all of the screen time should be dedicated to their relationship
-the other mother should just be a side character, just like the other wife in Kabe No Mukou 1 where her role is just a plot device that enhance the story
-there should be scenes that have mystery in the shy son's POV like in the Homestay game
-all routes in the game should be a bad ending for the shy son

Users who are viewing this thread

• NTSA

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please reupload RJ264706? thx
dornhog wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi Nihonjaki90, if at all possible, could you reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/posts/6236814
Thanks so much
carlwangsg wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please update
✨Shine✨[ちなころ/えるふ茶園][JA/EN/ZH]極限改変・魔法少女ミスティックルーンver.0.3.0β
to ver.0.4.0β?

Thanks.