Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Because sex in ntr is an act that's supposed to convince the heroine to follow you instead of their SO which one way to create the 'stealing' effect. If she's already in a situation from the very beginning where she's willing to be sexually active in some way (AV, prostitution, sex friends) then it really takes away from the 'stealing' effect.
That's true!

I disagree with this. Most of the time when I'm playing a game like this that involves multiple heroines, there's always one heroine I like more than the rest and I want her to get the most screen time but since there are multiple heroines, the screen time is divided up onto the other characters I do not care about. I prefer 1 single heroine get focused and have a story full of depth and good pacing about how she 'fell'. I'm only interested to see the gradual corruption of the heroine and the deconstruction of the person she was at the beginning of the game.
Though, I'm probably biased because I don't care/put much attention to the protagonist getting cucked, or the alpha male that steals the heroine as much I do the heroine herself, I do understand how it's a power trip being in the alpha male's shoes and seeing him steal multiple girls from 'white knights'.
When we mean multiple heroines, we mean multiple developed heroines :)
Either that, or secondary heroines not meant in the ntr but used to accentuate the ntr effect, kinda like assistants.
As for harem ntr, a proper one would be like netorare nurse, where mc has everyone around him stolen, and each heroine corruption is developed with one game.

Last edited:
if you were hoping for a lot of Oboro(I know some people did) you will be disappointed as she has a minor role in the game.

Well, i'm out... what a waste of a good character design as usual.

@ stupid_army: Son of a bitch.... I didn't play the first game after having a bad feeling about it then reading your review but i was really hyped about this sequel. Besides the fine lookin' artwork i thought this might be our only chance at somewhat proper ntr game with a milf physique heroine before the end of the year. (that new Pin-Point game is netori if i remember correctly)

Someone made a partial of kanobitch that translates the present part hopefully they finish it can find the partial at https://transfer.sh/Du0tM/Kanobitch partial patch.rar.

:O I actually just got done playing that a while ago and i'm so glad that i did; it will be interesting to try it out again like this and examine the differences, thanks!

Last edited:
Hey guys! Any reverse NTR eroge recommendation? I find it really hot when the girl does the stealing lol

I am thinking of playing ef - a fairy tale of the two since it has a netorare tag.
But can someone tell me witch girl does the NTR? And what happens in the story so that I can know if it is Worth.

any games that use Leanne's "the girls don't get raped right away when you lose them" mechanic? more like, you have some time to get them back and only if you are too slow they get raped.

any other good NTR korean manwha? just read that roommate one posted a few pages back. that was some great cucking at the end. also read one about a guy getting with a girl at his college called SStudy. i forget how it goes, but she ends up with her old BF who treated her like trash the first time, but treats her right now. so she goes back to him. there was also some good cucking in "a world that i rule". the koreans know how to live.

any other manwha worth checking out?

(C92) [Gantai Critical (BeLu)] Mind Control Girl 10 (Sword Art Online, FateGrand Order)[english][Netorare Nation]

Our first doujinshi translations by members in netorare nation discord. So if anyone interested chatting, discuss, helping our translation, or just sharing about NTR works, please join our discord in :

https://discord.gg/wCpbqv

nhentai.net/g/245364/
e-hentai.org/s/05fb5ede15/1281444-1

Thank you :)

Plot and cgs from the new Atelier sakura game.
Seems netorase?

*gives round of applause* Exactly the type of thing that gives me hope, focus on a single, normal mature wife heroine and her husband. No gimmicks. (well maybe with the exception of swapping which i've pretty much conceded to at this point)

Ok so this gave me quite a scare. According to https://vndb.org/v24151 the game is being developed by just Anim and not its subsidiary teamMM while the official Anim website says and shows the logo of teamMM for the mother swapping game. I hope VNDB fix this soon.

Also, just noticed that having multiple scenario writers for teamMM is just business as usual and what surprised me most is that titles that have less scenario writers were the ones I personally enjoyed more like Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay, Kanojo no Karada ni Tsuita Aitsu no Kiss Ato, Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi while title with more scenario writers like Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma wa, Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe 2, Moshimo Youmuin no Oji-san ga Saimin o Oboetara left me with conflicted feelings. The latest title has like 6 writers so yeah...

Reactions: Infidelisoft
I saw the cgs from Heiantei game and is the usual, pretty sure I will enjoy it a lot and give it a 10. And it has the exact two endings that I predicted.

Well, now the wait for the hcode begins.

I saw the cgs from Heiantei game and is the usual, pretty sure I will enjoy it a lot and give it a 10. And it has the exact two endings that I predicted.

Well, now the wait for the hcode begins.

Still no torrent for the game? i saw 1 but only for the CG

New netori game from Heiantei is out.

I would have purchased it my self if dlsite supported my current card. And Yet!.... There's sadly no rush anyways because of the h-code situation. I tried to craft an h-code myself before and it really does suck

I would have purchased it my self if dlsite supported my current card. And Yet!.... There's sadly no rush anyways because of the h-code situation. I tried to craft an h-code myself before and it really does suck
Speaking of dlsite site does anyone know if they changed what credit cards worked cause the card I used to buy stuff two month ago now says error when I try to buy anything with it.

Still no torrent for the game? i saw 1 but only for the CG

Nope, the torrent should be up very soon.

Btw, about a cg of one of the endings:

She is fucking gorgeous in her wedding dress, oh my god.

Users who are viewing this thread

• NTSA

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please reupload RJ264706? thx
dornhog wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi Nihonjaki90, if at all possible, could you reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/posts/6236814
Thanks so much
carlwangsg wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please update
✨Shine✨[ちなころ/えるふ茶園][JA/EN/ZH]極限改変・魔法少女ミスティックルーンver.0.3.0β
to ver.0.4.0β?

Thanks.