Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Yoooo
FB_IMG_15865806761677417.jpg

Nice , but I couldn't find this tweet !

The wife Chinatsu gets swept, betrays the MC every chance she gets and she tells him multiple times how shit sex is with him and how good with the boss. The boss is not as bad but is really disrespectful towards his wife as well "shut your mouth" etc and said he doesn't give a shit if she finds out he cheats. I just wish they broke up with respective partners in that ending instead of cheating indefinitely behind their backs.

See and this is why I didn't enjoy this type of NTR, its like none of the characters care for each other. Whats the point of NTR if everybody is fucking everybody and no feelings are involved? Its like they all got married for the sake of getting married and have no feelings for each other, then stay married together despite still not liking each other. Its like some kind of marriage arrangement situation where each spouse gets a lover and stays married because its expected but have no feelings for each other or lost them. To me thats just not NTR.

The Kabe no Mukou~ swinging games was always set up for hard NTR since there was always a feeling of reluctant participants among the main couples. I think the new one will have the same atmosphere as the wife netorase one since the protag appears to be advertised simiarly, but lots of people do prefer a classic NTR route and was disappointed with Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma for that exact reason. Simarly lots of people liked Kabe no Mukou for the corruption, but to me a heroine cheating for your enjoyment rather than just her own is just S+++ tier on the erometre.

Reactions: Kaizoku
So i emailed Atelier Sakura and Mangagamers. I told Mangagamers how i was excited for their partnership with Atelier Sakura but was disappointed that they didn't release anything new after 2 games. I also mentioned how i would like if they get Animm titles. Mangagamers responded and said they'll inform their licensing team about this.

Atelier Sakura responded to me as well and said at the moment they have no plans for english releases, but will in the future.

My suggestions to folks here is that send messages to Animm, Atelier Sakura and Mangagamer either through twitter or email telling them you want english translations and what titles you'd like to see translated. Obviously overnight they wont come but if enough people make noise some progress will likely happen.

Here's hoping that someday we get more english releases.

Good move, ntr visual novels are a niche of a niche, so is important to show them that there is demand. I will also try to write something to them.

The wife Chinatsu gets swept, betrays the MC every chance she gets and she tells him multiple times how shit sex is with him and how good with the boss. The boss is not as bad but is really disrespectful towards his wife as well "shut your mouth" etc and said he doesn't give a shit if she finds out he cheats. I just wish they broke up with respective partners in that ending instead of cheating indefinitely behind their backs.

I hope that in this new visual novel by team.mm the swing gets the ntr treatment since the beginning and that we get many bad endings and just one good ending. One thing that I liked is that the main love interest seems to be dominant and snob, this is a good characteristic to make femdom and humiliation scenes. I want those scenes, because it is good ntr when the heart of the girl is stolen (the heart is much more important for me than the body) and then the girl destroys all hope and relationship she had with the protagonist without regret, treating him like an old toy that she does not want anymore. Unfortunately, until now, I am feeling more netorase vibes, mainly because in the protag page it is saying "ntr disposition/inclination" and this is a red flag for me, because I think this means that he likes it. But I still have hope, because even in a netorase scenario, his trust can be betrayed, and he can lose all control of the situation and fall in despair.

Also, I am anxious for the Atelier Sakura May release, Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 3, because the first ntr visual novel I have played was Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 1 and I think that this setting (infertile protagonist needs to let another man impregnated his wife) is very underutilized. I like this setting, because the protagonist is paranoid, he is not lending his wife because he wants to or because he likes ntr, unlike a netorase setting, so there is more suspense for both the protagonist and the reader. And this setting have the potential for many lies and betrays, for example, she gets pregnant, but don't tell the protagonist, so she can continue to have sex with the ntrguy etc.

So i emailed Atelier Sakura and Mangagamers. I told Mangagamers how i was excited for their partnership with Atelier Sakura but was disappointed that they didn't release anything new after 2 games. I also mentioned how i would like if they get Animm titles. Mangagamers responded and said they'll inform their licensing team about this.

Atelier Sakura responded to me as well and said at the moment they have no plans for english releases, but will in the future.

My suggestions to folks here is that send messages to Animm, Atelier Sakura and Mangagamer either through twitter or email telling them you want english translations and what titles you'd like to see translated. Obviously overnight they wont come but if enough people make noise some progress will likely happen.

Nice to see the initiative. I often emailed Mangagamer too but haven't in a while. Some new opinions can certainly help confirm there's more interest in this genre.

As for more English releases I'm sure we'd all like to see them; even a fan translation after all this time. However I'm guessing nobody wants to risk ruining any potential plans by releasing a fan translation first and I think everyone can agree we'd prefer an uncensored release anyway despite the slow progress.

Guess now is a good a time as any to mention this again

Not sure if anyone had noticed these pop up on ehentai.

This seems to be the full story of the first marina game in the form of 360 CGs; https://e-hentai.org/g/1377195/f7d4baf23f/?p=1

This is the second game but the CG set is substantialy shorter than the first only 150; https://e-hentai.org/g/1377193/4ecef4441b/

Can't remember if anyone ever mentioned these

The third game https://e-hentai.org/g/1437800/193d26bbf2/

and prequel https://e-hentai.org/g/1478844/b3b9c5fcdb/

Yes it's a lot of pages but every page isn't actually super text heavy and also wouldn't be as time consuming as translating the game itself.

Most of us know the story of each game thanks to VNR or summaries from Japanese readers but being able to re-read it in English would be great and maybe help renew interest in the franchise to new fans who haven't played the games.

These sets most likely would never get an official English translation anyway so a fan translation is better than none and doesn't harm potential development of the games themselves; if anything helps promote them and maybe more fans will request MangaGamer and Atelier Sakura to release an official English uncensored version sooner?

TL;DR anyone want to be a hero and translate these sets? Give us something to look forward to until the Fantia Marina game comes out later this year? (assuming current events don't delay it drastically)

Circling back to requesting official translations, can anyone confirm if Oral Lessons With Chii-chan from Fakku has sold decently? It would be nice to see their partnership with Orcsoft continue so we can get some of those NTR games translated (Dwarfsoft too)

Couldn't hurt to email Fakku and Orcsoft and contact their social media also

The problem is their sales were horrible for NTR games, although we might seem like legion, most western anime fans HATE NTR and are used to pirating everything anyway as mangagamer once wrote about.

So Mangagamer has to deal with huge piracy issues and add small market for english NTR genr,e I'm not surprised they stopped licensing. Its pretty clear looking at sales charts the majority of their sales come from pure love games outside of Maggot which is an outliner of the last few years - I'd argue Alicesoft games are the only ones that ever really seem to make it on the chart that aren't pure love.

Per ANIM, ya thats never gonna happen, not only would the licensing cost be too much but they'd also have to deal with the cost of licensing PlayDRM which has a contract with ANIM. Try to explain not using it when ANIM is paying for it to reduce piracy into a western market oversaturated with piracy. Plus if people aren't willing to pay like $20 for NTR games they certainly aren't going to pay $40 for ANIM NTR games.

The fact of the matter is most western players just pirate visual novels and NTR does not sell well in english markets to justify licensing it. If they didn't make a profit on what Atelier considers their most popular game/character (Marina) then they certainly won't expect to make a profit on its sequels or other games. Even in its week of release it didn't break their top 10 for sales on mangagamer.

Another BIG issue with NTR is community divide - for example I prefer NTR netorase games - which is basically the games AS licensed to Mangagamer - but a LOT of people hate netorase or don't even consider it proper NTR. So they aren't going to buy it from mangagamer, anymore then I'm going to buy NTR games that are non-netorase from mangagamer.

I mean just look at the new swinger ANIM game, I want something light and fun from it like a true swinger game - while others want all bad endings and betrayal. To tell either story you basically have to create a plot with an overall vibe in one direction which WILL alienate one part of the NTR fan base.

Its also telling when they opened up polls and requests/suggestions for licensing (including more Atelier games) the results didn't register a single interest in any NTR title or publisher - so the majority of mangagamer customers clearly aren't interested in NTR in whatever form. Especially when they majority of them clearly prefer love route games.

So I suspect if they DO try one more time it will be make or break it for NTR licenses - and I suspect the majority of players will (again) pirate it instead of pay. So I just don't think the money is there to justify it for mangagamer again.

Last edited:
Sadly the only NTR games that sell in the west are when they are included as bonus routes, like in Ecaslayer or as RPG games. Neither Marina nor Mariko sold enough to warrant sequels and they were the market feelers. Oyako Rankan has been requested for years as a potential hit but Mangagamer know the numbers better than we do.

The good news is that NTR is still holding up in Japan even as many other genres in their domestic visual novel market are becoming squeezed out. You only need to look at the new releases of major JAV publishers to see how many have NTR slapped on the cover.

The problem is their sales were horrible for NTR games, although we might seem like legion, most western anime fans HATE NTR and are used to pirating everything anyway as mangagamer once wrote about.

So Mangagamer has to deal with huge piracy issues and add small market for english NTR genr,e I'm not surprised they stopped licensing. Its pretty clear looking at sales charts the majority of their sales come from pure love games outside of Maggot which is an outliner of the last few years - I'd argue Alicesoft games are the only ones that ever really seem to make it on the chart that aren't pure love.

Per ANIM, ya thats never gonna happen, not only would the licensing cost be too much but they'd also have to deal with the cost of licensing PlayDRM which has a contract with ANIM. Try to explain not using it when ANIM is paying for it to reduce piracy into a western market oversaturated with piracy. Plus if people aren't willing to pay like $20 for NTR games they certainly aren't going to pay $40 for ANIM NTR games.

The fact of the matter is most western players just pirate visual novels and NTR does not sell well in english markets to justify licensing it. If they didn't make a profit on what Atelier considers their most popular game/character (Marina) then they certainly won't expect to make a profit on its sequels or other games. Even in its week of release it didn't break their top 10 for sales on mangagamer.

Another BIG issue with NTR is community divide - for example I prefer NTR netorase games - which is basically the games AS licensed to Mangagamer - but a LOT of people hate netorase or don't even consider it proper NTR. So they aren't going to buy it from mangagamer, anymore then I'm going to buy NTR games that are non-netorase from mangagamer.

I mean just look at the new swinger ANIM game, I want something light and fun from it like a true swinger game - while others want all bad endings and betrayal. To tell either story you basically have to create a plot with an overall vibe in one direction which WILL alienate one part of the NTR fan base.

Its also telling when they opened up polls and requests/suggestions for licensing (including more Atelier games) the results didn't register a single interest in any NTR title or publisher - so the majority of mangagamer customers clearly aren't interested in NTR in whatever form. Especially when they majority of them clearly prefer love route games.

So I suspect if they DO try one more time it will be make or break it for NTR licenses - and I suspect the majority of players will (again) pirate it instead of pay. So I just don't think the money is there to justify it for mangagamer again.

Yeah we need to buy then, although it needs to be a title i really like, i bought Alice soft game because of it but didn't buy Bitter Exclusion for example sicne its not that great (plus not really ntr, with the girl at least), i mean if they liscensed something liek Gatenkei or from Anim i would buy it even if i have to safe money from the moment it is announced xD

Although if i end up moving to anopther country i will just buy anything that has NTR :P, my reticense is that is hard for me to buy any game of any kind (and i don't have any credit card that works to uy online internationally)

Also they need to take a page from Kagura games, i think they are displacing them if not already so, i have already saved for Gyuu's game and also for Kubel (well i hope i can end up buying the second too)

A recent poll on Japans favorite anime/manga genre fetish revealed two prefectures (metro city areas) that put NTR on the top of their list as top fetish:

● Genres ranked most popular in two prefectures
Dark brown: Kochi, Yamagata
Female molester: Kagawa, Wakayama
Knee-high socks: Ibaraki, Nagano
Kyonyu (giant breasts): Kyoto, Okayama
Muchi muchi (chubby): Mie, Yamanashi
Netorare (cuckolding): Chiba, Shimane
Tights: Hyogo, Miyagi

Full story is here, but that is about it. Still fascinating to see NTR rank top like that for two prefectures.

https://soranews24.com/2020/04/10/p...ns-favorite-adult-manga-genres-by-prefecture/

Looks dope as fuck. I didn't know Kagami was still in business for stand alone Eroges and not just for Liliths Taimanin Arena Kessen-thingy.
I hope it has something to do with ntr but if not, i'll still look foward to it. Liliths works are always promising for me.^^

My most anticipated game would be an "Ochiru Hitozuma 2" but with the previous Shota-Eroge i dont think they will make one the next comming years. :(

EDIT: I looked at twitter for this Artwork and found the comment from Lilith. It clearly says that this work will be something like Ochiru Hitozuma and they want to translate this work and release it at the same time on steam. :D

Just curious. Anybody hear any updates on this?

EDIT: forgot to add screenshot. This should make more sense now.
191202030451325313.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly the only NTR games that sell in the west are when they are included as bonus routes, like in Ecaslayer or as RPG games. Neither Marina nor Mariko sold enough to warrant sequels and they were the market feelers. Oyako Rankan has been requested for years as a potential hit but Mangagamer know the numbers better than we do.

The good news is that NTR is still holding up in Japan even as many other genres in their domestic visual novel market are becoming squeezed out. You only need to look at the new releases of major JAV publishers to see how many have NTR slapped on the cover.

Sad to hear that neither Marina or Mariko sold well. Really wished they did and part me of thought they did! Here's hoping that by some miracle they change their mind and release them. Combating piracy is not easy but making them more accessible and available would be a good first step. Hopefully either mangagamer or Fakku will take the initiative and release more games be it NTR or not.

Either way i ask my fellow NTR fans to send emails and spread the word to others to do so as well. If we make enough noise maybe Marina and the mariko sequels might eventually be released. It's a pipe dream at the current stage but then again who knows, sometimes the impossible can happen so why not we all give it a shot and see.

That said the way things are going, it looks like i better start brushing up my Japanese.

That is good since it means it could grow into the west the smae way hentai and eroge in general did, also i think 1 reason Marina didn't sell that well is that its netorase not real ntr, so people like me were all like mehhhh, that said if i had the money i would have bought just to support the genre in general. If you ask me Kagura Games has picked better ntr games to translate probably because they pay more attention to the fans

Brief synopsis and character info for Suzuya's next game... https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/508/article/247177 .. Sounds a little darker than his last one.

I'm looking forward to it. I believe the main heroine will be pregnant throughout the game (correct me if I'm wrong), looking forward to it. Also really looking forward to the multiple endings. With the majority of Suzuya's ntr games usually only have one ending with a happy tone, different endings will hopefully allow for some interesting bad ends (or good ends).

Marina is not popular because of It mainly for a specific fan who likes her character(Most of the games that have only 1 main girl have the same problem).

Her appearance and character is a strong type of middle age woman.
Overall is quite normal.

I know it a good NTR story but many people will not buy if the character is not their preferred.

Marina is not popular because of It mainly for a specific fan who likes her character(Most of the games that have only 1 main girl have the same problem).

Her appearance and character is a strong type of middle age woman.
Overall is quite normal.

I know it a good NTR story but many people will not buy if the character is not their preferred.

I mean this applies to 100% of eroge. Character design is a huge selling point. But I don't think Marina's failed her. Only reason it didn't sell is because the Western market isn't large enough to cover every kink ... or even any kink at all.

Non-H titles like Go Go Nippon, Clannad and very H-lite games like If My Heart Had Wings destroys most of the entire nukige collection combined.

Brief synopsis and character info for Suzuya's next game... https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/508/article/247177 .. Sounds a little darker than his last one.

I'm meh on this one, it sounds interesting but I'm a bigger fan of netorase than full NTR/Rape so it may or may not be something I would play. I would have preferred another netorase one similar to the last game but oh well here's hoping the scenario branches out.

I'm meh on this one, it sounds interesting but I'm a bigger fan of netorase than full NTR/Rape so it may or may not be something I would play. I would have preferred another netorase one similar to the last game but oh well here's hoping the scenario branches out.

I also like netorase way more but Suzuya usually switches stuff up each game so this was to be expected since the previous game had a good amount of netorase. Plus, Suzuya's non-netorase games sometimes end up with the MC being into netorase by the end, making for some pretty good endings. All that's left is to wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]
Pabloescobar49 wrote on Esan's profile.
Hello can u reupload

[190927][BISHOP] 家属~母と姉妹の嬌声

yuuri69 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!
Could you please upload the update for this? S2 is out. Tysm as always! https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/☄️release☄️-240219-アブラカダブラ-blood-domination.1452672/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01132789 RJ01129278 RJ01129241 RJ01114376 RJ01133512 RJ01133397 in mexa ? thx
Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already