Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

>Dorgel announcement
Dorgel announced they would be ceasing all activities, yes. They had a break last year for medical reasons so one can only assume it is related and the announcement seems quite serious, but it's a shame as I looking forward to their new game. The visuals were impressive for a RPGmaker game.

>Dorgel unannouncement
Scratch that, lol. At least the game will continue, though who knows if he'll change his mind yet again.

Playing Indiscreet Mother Yukari..... man I wouldn't have touched this game like, ever, if not for the recommendations and..... MY GOD this is so fuckin amazing :O
It is so on point with the corruption, slow but still steady, the mystery, the way situations are simple, even basic at times but not stupid or farfetched so at the very end it's plausible.
And ppl say the After Story is better? Goddamn Rascou <3

Once again, sending out a general call for a hero.

The game, A Whore New Ball Game, has been complete for some time now, but for some reason, I can only find the last incomplete version (0.64) anywhere I look. I think it's been nearly a year since the damn thing was completed and I STILL can't find it anywhere.

Does anyone have the full complete version?

Once again, sending out a general call for a hero.

The game, A Whore New Ball Game, has been complete for some time now, but for some reason, I can only find the last incomplete version (0.64) anywhere I look. I think it's been nearly a year since the damn thing was completed and I STILL can't find it anywhere.

Does anyone have the full complete version?
Oh wow it's complete? Maybe search it on F95??

There's an in progress translation/MTL for the latest Atelier game. Same for ANIM's title. I'll play both once those are ready.

Never understood the love for Netorare no Tami:
  • Plot is transparent at first glance
  • Doesn't excel at netorare
  • Doesn't excel at netorase
  • Art is bad
  • Ero is bad
To me, the artist has always come off as one that benefited off readers' over-active imagination, when said reader creativity is not justified. I seem to be in the minority for whatever reason. Curious to see whether I'm proven wrong, but I have no plan to catch up from wherever I dropped the series months ago.

Recently have been reading "Magical Girl Pure Kiss – My Girlfriend is Embraced by my Horny Brother for Peace" recently, it has 2 volumes with the 1st completed and 2nd actively being released - https://www.novelupdates.com/series...iend-is-embraced-by-my-hny-brother-for-peace/

I've read the 1st volume entire and 2nd volume's prologue, and it's promising as an expected netorase turned netorare title. It's nothing earth shattering, but it pulls off anticipated aspects of an ero novel quite well. Recommend.
Who is doing the translations?

I mainly use this thread to post or read reviews. I prefer the slower pace, it allows the verbal vomit and circular, oft repeated bemoaning to mostly be neatly tucked away into f95 spam that I safely can ignore, in favor of (theoretically) better quality messages here.

Who is doing the translations?
Capu. He also did a translation or MTL - I don't know which - of the recent ANIM game (Tomodachinbou).

I played a bit of Tomodachinbou and the grammar and what not seemed OK; can't comment on faithfulness to the source material for obvious reasons. (As an aside, the source material itself, at least for 1 route, was brutally boring so I paused it temporarily or permanently.)

Reactions: stupid_army
I mainly use this thread to post or read reviews. I prefer the slower pace, it allows the verbal vomit and circular, oft repeated bemoaning to mostly be neatly tucked away into f95 spam that I safely can ignore, in favor of (theoretically) better quality messages here.

Capu. He also did a translation or MTL - I don't know which - of the recent ANIM game (Tomodachinbou).

I played a bit of Tomodachinbou and the grammar and what not seemed OK; can't comment on faithfulness to the source material for obvious reasons. (As an aside, the source material itself, at least for 1 route, was brutally boring so I paused it temporarily or permanently.)
O nice, thanks for the link. No idea this was out there.

Hoping to see a translation of the new atelier sakura game as well.

It's not Capu, some other guy who translated one of the incest ANIM games a couple of years ago. Tried the patch and it looks okay. At least he translated the UI and the grammar is okay AND its free.

Honestly, I can't believe how some "translators" ask for money and can't even be bothered to fix grammar (or learn proper English).

Looks like the Itaiamai series (alt: comment) from Ryoh-zoh finished mid-August.

I only skimmed more recent chapters but overall I can safely say that if you ever want to be NTR'd as a reader then this, gentlemen, is a series for you.

Think it was more active in 2021-22 think f95 and discord is the wave for more active discussions
out of curiosity, what active discord are there out there? think i'm in a few but they are all dead. (activitywise that is)

I mean, if he is able to activate his audience's imaginations with this minimal effort, that also counts as part of his strength and appeal...?
Nope, it just counts as a cheap way to milk his work because we haven't had a great NTR release in so long, that we are starving for anything that resembles it. But don't get me wrong, Netorare no Tami is a great artist, but it's a shame he is going for quantity over quality.

Hello NTR fellows, I'm here again, after a long time, but who can blame me? NTR is almost dying (almost)... So, I've been hanging in there with my other fetishes and coming back here from time to time to find... (almost) nothing worth it...

I mean, yes!! There is a doujin here and there that is pretty hot!! A NTR game in DLsite that is not total trash, and some other vanilla work with hints to NTR that is actually decent... but... do you remember the last time we had a nomination for the best NTR game of the year?... Because we used to have something like that... almost every year!!... When was the last time that a NTR visual novel was even worthy of a nomination?

If you ask me, the last great game... wait!! That's unfair... let's rephrase it: The last masterpiece we had was Boy Hero Ken in 2020!... And that was an unfinished game (that we will never see finished sadly). I dare you to tell me there's a game that surpasses, or even equals that level of excellence.

NTR is (almost) dying. And I confirm it every time I check dlsite top ranking and see a cheap copy-paste RPG game outselling Rascou's works. (Almost) Anyone that had played Rascou's game would agree that Toaru Yukari Adamachi is one of the best NTR Visual Novel/Games of all time.

But then here comes this rpgmaker developer with a "game" with 70% grinding and 30% half-assed story (at best) that outsells Rascou's game by far!!... And you still wonder why Rascou doesn't develop visual novels anymore?... If I were in his/her shoes I'd do the same... I'd start to make color manga (because that's what he/she is doing right now) because it's just not worth putting the effort to make a masterful Visual Novel... or rather, is not rentable.

I'm going to finish my rant here, but not without saying that there might be some exceptions... Yes!! And I applaud them!!... But we're so... SO!!!... in the shadow of what NTR used to be!!

To be honest I wanted to talk about something else altogether, but rage got the best out of me... "rage"... I still remember when "rage" was a synonym of NTR... Damn, I'm old!!...

Last edited:
Nope, it just counts as a cheap way to milk his work because we haven't had a great NTR release in so long, that we are starving for anything that resembles it. But don't get me wrong, Netorare no Tami is a great artist, but it's a shame he is going for quantity over quality.

Hello NTR fellows, I'm here again, after a long time, but who can blame me? NTR is almost dying (almost)... So, I've been hanging in there with my other fetishes and coming back here from time to time to find... (almost) nothing worth it...

I mean, yes!! There is a doujin here and there that is pretty hot!! A NTR game in DLsite that is not total trash, and some other vanilla work with hints to NTR that is actually decent... but... do you remember the last time we had a nomination for the best NTR game of the year?... Because we used to have something like that... almost every year!!... When was the last time that a NTR visual novel was even worthy of a nomination?

If you ask me, the last great game... wait!! That's unfair... let's rephrase it: The last masterpiece we had was Boy Hero Ken in 2020!... And that was an unfinished game (that we will never see finished sadly). I dare you to tell me there's a game that surpasses, or even equals that level of excellence.

NTR is (almost) dying. And I confirm it every time I check dlsite top ranking and see a cheap copy-paste RPG game outselling Rascou's works. (Almost) Anyone that had played Rascou's game would agree that Toaru Yukari Adamachi is one of the best NTR Visual Novel/Games of all time.

But then here comes this rpgmaker developer with a "game" with 70% grinding and 30% half-assed story (at best) that outsells Rascou's game by far!!... And you still wonder why Rascou doesn't develop visual novels anymore?... If I were in his/her shoes I'd do the same... I'd start to make color manga (because that's what he/she is doing right now) because it's just not worth putting the effort to make a masterful Visual Novel... or rather, is not rentable.

I'm going to finish my rant here, but not without saying that there might be some exceptions... Yes!! And I applaud them!!... But we're so... SO!!!... in the shadow of what NTR used to be!!

To be honest I wanted to talk about something else altogether, but rage got the best out of me... "rage"... I still remember when "rage" was a synonym of NTR... Damn, I'm old!!...

Honestly my friend, I'm just happy to hear from you again.

In case you never visit this forum again, in case you never post anything else again, I want to say that your guide for Yukari 2 will forever be part of my bookmarked bar HAHAHA. I got into the NTR genre just before the COVID-19 pandemic and your Yukari 2 guide got me through (as you mentioned) one of the best NTR VN's I've ever played. Not to mention your post on the best NTR games (Tsuma no Biniku, Summer Salt, Kabe 2, etc.)

At this point, Boy Hero Ken will remain an unfinished masterpiece. Personally, one of those works like Jin's Tachibana (in my opinion, more than Tachibana) that we will look back on for years as what could have been.

Still, part of me hopes that Rascou will make another game. One day, maybe Rascou makes another ss game. I hope that VENUS continues to make good games. I hope that some new developer comes and breathes new life into the NTR genre.

Reactions: straight.shota
Hi, Can anyone upload the new trial version of 先行体験版 7 on free fast download servers!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
    Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
    https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
    Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
    Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
    sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
    Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
    olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
    Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
    Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
    Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
    まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)