Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Wow I haven't visited this place in awhile and everything looks different but the netorare section is still here haha.

I've been knee deep in the new Castella game and would love some new netorase recommends newer than 2023 :D

I've probably played everything from before that haha, would love some doujin game recommends so I can also buy them from dlsite and support rare netorase games

Reactions: Shadovv
Nope, it just counts as a cheap way to milk his work because we haven't had a great NTR release in so long, that we are starving for anything that resembles it. But don't get me wrong, Netorare no Tami is a great artist, but it's a shame he is going for quantity over quality.

Hello NTR fellows, I'm here again, after a long time, but who can blame me? NTR is almost dying (almost)... So, I've been hanging in there with my other fetishes and coming back here from time to time to find... (almost) nothing worth it...

I mean, yes!! There is a doujin here and there that is pretty hot!! A NTR game in DLsite that is not total trash, and some other vanilla work with hints to NTR that is actually decent... but... do you remember the last time we had a nomination for the best NTR game of the year?... Because we used to have something like that... almost every year!!... When was the last time that a NTR visual novel was even worthy of a nomination?

If you ask me, the last great game... wait!! That's unfair... let's rephrase it: The last masterpiece we had was Boy Hero Ken in 2020!... And that was an unfinished game (that we will never see finished sadly). I dare you to tell me there's a game that surpasses, or even equals that level of excellence.

NTR is (almost) dying. And I confirm it every time I check dlsite top ranking and see a cheap copy-paste RPG game outselling Rascou's works. (Almost) Anyone that had played Rascou's game would agree that Toaru Yukari Adamachi is one of the best NTR Visual Novel/Games of all time.

But then here comes this rpgmaker developer with a "game" with 70% grinding and 30% half-assed story (at best) that outsells Rascou's game by far!!... And you still wonder why Rascou doesn't develop visual novels anymore?... If I were in his/her shoes I'd do the same... I'd start to make color manga (because that's what he/she is doing right now) because it's just not worth putting the effort to make a masterful Visual Novel... or rather, is not rentable.

I'm going to finish my rant here, but not without saying that there might be some exceptions... Yes!! And I applaud them!!... But we're so... SO!!!... in the shadow of what NTR used to be!!

To be honest I wanted to talk about something else altogether, but rage got the best out of me... "rage"... I still remember when "rage" was a synonym of NTR... Damn, I'm old!!...
Game wise, I agree that NTR is dying, at least major studios. Their outputs are slowing down, their content is getting dull and derivative and they just aren't making enough money to keep the business running. A lot of big developers and publishers have either downsized or close shop altogether. It is def a multi-factorial problem.

For a lack of a better word, indie-wise/small circles and amateur wise we do get 2-3 games a year that still stand out, I think that is comparable to the past, no? ( I don't mean major studios)

The biggest problem is the flood of r-tards with no standards and "normies" flooding the hobby and by extension "weeb" communities in general. This combined with the ease of access now to make your own game, and thus it sells like hot cakes. Just go to F95, I have never seen a collection of such idiots on my time on the internet all congregating in one place. Obviously not all the users, but an overwhelming majority for sure.

Some of the old creators too have probably just gotten older also so they take it slow, or retire or want to change subject matter. Take Rascou for example. I'll use his his mom NTR game you referenced, it has some of the best slow burn NTR writing ever in my opinion, coupled with really hard mini-game. I'd love it if he would go back to it and make it have more of a definitive ending, but he seems to have outgrown it, or at the very least not interested in it right now and is focusing on other much different projects. We also can't forget payment processors

tldr; a mixture of: payment processors, money not being what is used to be, studios and publishers closing, ease of access of tools, a flood of idiots and normies, having to self-censor in some cases, artists just moving on, too much competition in some regard, everyone having a monthly subscription, etc... it makes the perfect storm.

Take Rascou for example. I'll use his his mom NTR game you referenced, it has some of the best slow burn NTR writing ever in my opinion, coupled with really hard mini-game. I'd love it if he would go back to it and make it have more of a definitive ending, but he seems to have outgrown it, or at the very least not interested in it right now and is focusing on other much different projects.
I think he just released new scenes for that game last week, but just for cien subscribers.

Reactions: Namkapple
I think he just released new scenes for that game last week, but just for cien subscribers.
Wow! What a shocking coincidence. I took a look just now. I think it is not an erotic scene based on the post, and it looks to be cut content that he turned into a small "game" to just read through. That said I would have loved to have experienced it, but he had some requirements that I could not meet since I was not subbed to him.

That's how the chips fall, I guess. Hopefully it gets released/leaked in the future.

P.S. Thank you so much for sharing this info with me. It was pleasant surprise.

Reactions: Yadoumi

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.