Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

You work at a publishing company. Your boss ask you to entertain a famous writer, the ntr guy, in order to make him publish his next book with your publishing company.
You've met the ntr guy before and don't like him at all because he sexually harasses women, but since all his books are bestsellers, you have to accept.

After a few drinks in a high-class club, the ntr guy wants to go to your house to greet your wife.
You don't like the idea because the ntr guy sexually harassed your wife, who worked at the same company as you, before you married her.
Despite that, you end up bringing him home and your wife happily invites him in.

You get drunk and fall sleep. When you wake up, nobody is there. You walk through the hallway, peek through a half-opened door and see your wife kissing and giving a blowjob to the ntr guy with a much greater intensity than she does with you.
Feeling jealous and excited, you cum in the hallway having the best orgasm of your life. After that, you lose consciousness.

You wake up the next morning at your bed, your wife is making breakfast as always. You convince yourself that all was a bad dream.
When you arrive at work, your boss tells you that the ntr guy was very happy and he will publish his book with your company, but only if you are his editor.
Being the editor of such a famous writer is a big opportunity, so you accept.

During this process, you will discover your wife's past.
The pure and gentle wife you know will loudly moan while having beastly sex with another man.
Is your wife really pure and gentle? Or was she wearing a mask and is actually a lewd bitch?
You will soon find out.

The characters descriptions don't say anything interesting despite having lot of text, is basically the same as the synopsis, just their jobs and personalities.
Ohhh, i saw "happy ending" I press like

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)