Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Would be flying cool space ships and traveling to new places.

What if there is a ghost in your closet, who do you call?

Is a Super Military Unit, or a Super Sexy Hentai or maybe both!

Advanced Math: If you have 3 apples...how many do you have?

Sure, but depends on what sandwich.

Banana sauce/ketchup, yay or nay? (stuff can be used instead of ketchup or add a different touch to tomato bases and then some)

Why yes, thank you very asking. (In process of learning how to make my own)

A man punches at the speed of sound. Across the universe someone just got hit. Wtf just happened!?

Cool. I make my own as well.

As for the sound thing....I have no idea....but it sound like when the man punched a the speed of sound...he had compressed air within a diameter no bigger than his fist and had sent it with a speed equal too or greater than the speed of sound around the world. This hit the other guy like any other wind would, but sounded like he got punched.

Do you have interests in physics?

well, not so much.. just a little bit.

You're reading this right now, why is that??

Tell you the truth, I'm bored. One of the many things to do while I wait for anime to dl.

If a person succeeds at failing, what would they have done?

Failing is easy :) anyone can fail in almost everything. I can't come up with a good example right now.

Do you like energydrinks?

No, they are bad for your health. Is like drinking cancer little by little.

Are you pregnant?

they sure are :)

Nope, since I've got a penis. hehehheee....
that sounded stupid :D

Do you keep your room tidy?

Yes, everything is always neat and tidy. Can not stand messes and things not being organized drives me crazy.

Do you think this year has gone fast so far?

First half yes, second half no.

Why are teenagers soooooooooo easy to kill in scary movies? (seriously, come on)

Because they are not grown up enough yet to realize it is all fake crap :) lol I dunno really hehe

What is a good night for you?

Everything is clean, no drama, absolutely nothing to do the next day, a hot shower, and newly downloaded anime to watch.

What would be the perfect day?

It would be gray outside when I wake, the air cool and full of moisture. My eyes open slowly, easily without sloth, and beside me lays my girlfriend smiling. Beyond her however, I see 2 Razer Blade laptops positioned next to a mixing desk. Synthesizers line the walls waiting for my hand, waiting to send blistering basses through the studio monitors set around the swivel chair that I shall work in. I step out of bed to begat and perculiar sight, that my girlfriend and I have garnered cat ears and tails, becoming nekos. And so I sit, synths and midi controllers at the ready and prepare for the show to be played that night. The performance is flawless and I sleep gently in the darkness with her in my arms, to dream of doing it all over again.

What appeals does anime have over live action for you?

Uber intenseness!

Anime has only one appeal to me right now over live action: Physics!

In an anime, physics are the most distorted element.

Do you wear chucks?

All the time.

Ever wish that instead of typing it'll just read your thoughts and process it for you?

Yea, I tried that Dragon Naturally Speaking program, it does not work worth a damn lol

Do you think soon computers will completely run a house?

Users who are viewing this thread