Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Depends on the situation. Out with friends, good. Celebration, also good. To hide from problems, bad. (drinkings not going to fix a damn thing)

Disciplining a child through spankings and the like, yes or no? (Not like beating your kid to a pulp, no, shit like that does not fly.)

Well, that has changed from past, nowadays I think some children's parent's just don't have the courage to spank or do anything like that.
So Yes to your question.

I remember when I was a kid and I did something really bad, my father took a leather belt and spanked my butt with it so hard that I didn't have ANY intentions of doing somthing stupid after that. (at least for a while, kids do stupid things sometimes it's natural I think).

What do you think about clobal warming?
I don't really think about that so much, I think It's a bit overreacting what they say about it, I could be wrong though.

Yeah, they're getting out of hand with it. I think they just want to scare you to be more global friendly.

You decide you need a change of pace, what do you do?

I agree and i still feel cold a lot so no global warming yet.

what do you think about chocolate? :)

damn linger faster then me x.x

Choclate is good :D

How bout sauna? ever been on one?
I'm going to sauna now.

Chocolate, good most of the time. Mood saver and/or used as a relaxer.

Solve this problem: Man punches the moon + man punches the sun = ?

@linger i have no idea what can come from that one

@kore wa I've been yes but not much a fan of too hot places. Difficulty in breathing

What is your favourite food?

I'd have to say noodles, I can eat it at any time. Plus they're very versatile in the right hands.

Speed of sound, yes or no?

Heh I just ate instant noodles :)

No, I prefer speed of light. :P

I don't know if someone has asked this already, but what the hell..
Do you believe that worlds gonna end in 2012?
I don't, hell no it won't happen.

i find it really hard to accept. it was suppose to also had ended in 2000...

Did you ever ate noodles during a bath?

Yes and it's too disturbing for anyone to hear.

Are you the pursuer or the one pursued by the opposite sex? (or same sex if that is your preference)

Work and chill at Captain Hirams xP

Have you ever heard of the Illuminati?

Yes i did, i love that kind of conspiration stories. Dan Brown for example :P

Have you ever saw or read the book/movie Angels and Demons? :P

Nope. I've lately watched very few movies, books I haven't really ever read..

How many hours did you sleep last night?
hah I slept for 10 hours last night. It was like heaven :) (sweet girls in my dream)

i slept about 9 hours was realy bored slept early

where do you hide you Hentai collection or mange etc ?
well for me in a hidden hard desk
and the manga in a small vault, yeah sounds crazy i can be over protective

Box thats labeled "Clothes" in my closet xP.

And the hentai on my comp, in a folder within a folder within a folder (Folderception O.o) named "docs" xD

What is the 1st anime u remember watching?

besides the typical dragon ball z and yugioh when i was a kid, code geass was my 1st good one and its what got me into anime, still my fav of all time too.

What kind of drunk/drinker are u?

Hmm, I'm a happy drunk, no matter what you do to me when im drunk you cant get me angry xD, which is a good thing i suppose, I drink mostly vodka or rum when available but if not ill down quite a bit of beer. I love drinking games, and it takes a little more than normal people for me to feel drunk (which is weird since im 5"5 and only 123 pounds O.o). I never have hangovers and whenever im drunk at night i always have the weird urge to get... naked O.o

Have you ever streaked or skinnydipped?

Users who are viewing this thread