Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Yeah skinnydipped a few times at a few parties haha

Are you in the IRC chat? (i ask cuz i just found out about and am dling it nao)

Do you really wanna know¨?

I was at this friend house who was holding a party. In the morning I woke up, naked in the living room... surrounded by guys... I got up afraid that I had lost my anal virginity to any of the guys around. I went to the kitchen and found my gf making pancakes with some other girl friends. I asked them what happend? - they said, I woke up early in the morning to go to the bathroom and never came back to the room I was sleeping in. They also fadom why in the world I went naked to the bathroom. Lucky for me I'd slept with my gf, woken up half baked/drunk/asleep, took the rest of my clothes and went to the bathroom; fell asleep going to the bathroom... woken up again and got to the kitchen naked to ask the girls WTH happened.

Have you ever had a threesome?

Me and my gf are actually looking for candidates for a MFF 3some xP should be fun lol

Whats the best thing youve ever made in photoshop?

My hatsona desktop IMO not that im very good at it

What is your favorite video game? any genre, any console

My favorite console is Sony generations... Like PSX, PS2, PS3 and so.
Here:

AsongonAbstracy.jpg

What do you like about AS forum?

psh, no brainer, Kingdom Hearts 2 was nothing less of complete magnificence and perfection =D and even those words dont do it justice

Ever play "I wanna be the guy"?

@tessu The community and the artwork
@koin nope, by the sounds of it i dont want to?

If you like ridiculously hard (yet fair) 8-bit mario-style platform games that make you wanna punch babies, then that game is for you =D.

Why does Him_dox never ask questions? O.o

Because he's too awesome for questions.

Ever played Dark (or Demon) Souls before? (Damn awesome games that punishes you for being careless)

yeah i did crazy hard in a good way that alligator cat scared the living crap out of me

Do you believe in god ?

Yes. Usually when going to a big crowd I got a sensation that someone stares at me.
weird..

"Bad" things in you? (comon, everyone has at least one)
My jokes can sometimes go overboard, but I usually can stop joking when I notice no one wants to hear them.
I'm not a violent person, but if I get angry, I can be very annoying and I intend to have a bad mouth those times.
Those are things that I've noticed myself.
(don't worry I'm not so bad person as you may think now, these happen only once in a while :))

Sometimes i can be selfish but i always try to stop those impulses

i love to tease so i can get a bit annoying, you have to be patient with me. (and thats all i can think off right now)

What is the "bad" thing you most dislike in someone?

That would be cockyness (is that even a word? :D)
But explaining it shortly, the person who think's he's best in everything an thinks that everyone else don't know anything.

Couple of those persons I know, and I'm not friends with them. I just don't like it :)

Well then, what's good in you??
This is what get's difficult in my part, becouse I really can't tell myself what's good in me.
one thing is that I'm humouristic, and I can take jokes very good, even harsh jokes about me don't matter.
for example; I'm quite thin and I don't have any big muscles, so I'm called: "tikku" (= stick) sometimes. :)

hmm, I dunno so I had to get Janet to write down a few things for me, and well she wrote like 2 pages of stuff.... She said the #1 Good Thing In Me is my heart. I have a very open and soft heart :)

What is your best quality?

I guess: Not knowing what can't be done and showing others that it can be done.

Do you wear glasses?

Yes, yes I did.

Got back from camping trip.

I'll return the question. Did you have a good day?

Yes very peaceful day :)

Been extremely busy past few weeks so have not even had time to get on here, so a day of peace was well met.

Are you satisfied with your life at this point?

I understand that. Haven't been around here very much in a couple weeks myself.

As for being satisfied with my life at this point...I'd say I'm very pleased at where my life is right now.

Do you have anymore Candy Corn???

LOL! Hun I still got all of it here. Thinking of giving it out for Halloween haha! BUT! Offer still stands, come and get it if you want it. hehe

You really like Candy Corn, do you like the chocolate ones?

Not sure if they are really chocolate or not tho, they are brown and orange.

Yes I do. Had two whole bags of them last week, right before I went camping... It makes me sad that I can only get the good candy corn during the fall.

If you give out the candy corn on Halloween, you should make a candy cannon and blast all the kiddos with it :) (Marilyn Manson would be in the background of course.)

Do you like Pop-rocks?

I do not eat stuff like that anymore lol! I never liked them tho when I was a kid, never got into candy and junk-food tho. NOW tho, I love a good home made pie mmm mmm! Chocolate Cherry being my favorite.

Are you planing on owning your own business some day?

I have entertained the thought more than once over my short years. I fancy owning a medical engineering facility. (If that counts as a business) I have also thought about owning a business for writing PC custom software.

Ever gone outside, laid down and just looked at the sky?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ann10 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello could you please upload

Meiji Tokyo Renka Full Moon

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2779890/_Full_Moon/
Thank you
yaiba wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
need reup mexashare part 3 and part 8
duty
SF50 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen, could you please reupload these links if possible? Many thanks for considering my request.

[ドリームファクトリー] 【逆レイプ】悪堕ちヒロインサキュバス化〜仲間だったヒロインが敵となって現れた〜 [v22.04.01]