Ask a question and next person have to answer.

fast sleeping... ahhhaha

what is your plan for tonight..??

fast sleeping... ahhhaha

what is your plan for tonight..??

^no question... [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
What kind of visual novels do you like?

a genre I hate..? Hmm..It has to be Yaoi.. =/

Whats the thing you like most about Japan?

Lol same mistake i did :p
Ill answer previous question. I likes the culture :3

What would you do if you were given the chance to travel the world?

Pack my bags and fly off the same day, really. I really want to see as much as possible on this planet called earth :3

Kill someone to save someone..would you be able to do it..?

Hmm depends on who and how stable i am mentally at the moment :/

The world is going to end and you can only tell one person who would maybe survive if you do. Would you?

I probably wouldnt.. If its one person I could tell then it has to be one that I really care for. But I wouldnt be able to stand it that he/she would end up alone..

*epic Saw moment*
Youre stuck with a chain around you ankle. You can escape by cutting off your foot. Could you?

Hmm ill probably be the little magician i am and escape otherwise :p Unlike movies and tests theres more than two answers

What is a random person asked for money?

I mostly just ignore them =/ There are enough ways to earn your own money imo..

A pretty girl in a somewhat short skirt is cleaning a window while standing on a ladder. You pass by.
Do you peek, Yes or no? :P

Avoid is not an option xD
Hm..right now I say no...but at that moment..I really think that I'd take a quick peek ^^"

Do you pick a quarter that you dropped but rolled underneath the vending machine?

if I were short on money and wanted something... then hell yea I would... otherwise id be too lazy

what is the meaning to life?

According to Monty Python it is as follows: "Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."

What in your average day do you avoid putting off as much as possible?

as long he doesn't throw it's furball to my face --a

you think you can rule the world? with reason...

Nopes too much work :/ Have someone else do it with me sitting in the back
Where would you like to visit?

Kidnap Santa :desire:

Which do you prefer: getting a birthday present from your "special" someone or parents?
Think about it carefully!!

North pole question - Find santa's workshop obviously :p
Gift - I would say that special someone, but that person doesn't exist, so parents :p

where would you go if you were given a free trip to somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of 霊砂? Please
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ294292.html Do you think you could upload this game? It's been a few years but was never leaked.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ294292.html Do you think you could upload this game? It's been a few years but was never leaked.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.