Ask a question and next person have to answer.

i would travel to kimmy-senpai's house!!! but she would bully me though ><

I would not bully you :( I would take you shopping, and we would go to the beach, and do fun stuff :) make me sound horrible :7f5341cc: *crys*

Where would you want to visit 1st if you came here Watermelon-chan?

Hmm your house then after that you bring me on a tour for the whole day! No your not horrible your awesome!!

What should i eat for dinner?

ME! LOL!~ HAHA sorry, I had to :P

You should eat umm, Stir Fry

What should I do today after my work is done?

Blow them away! (I hope your meaning by your grades lol)

What are you doing this coming weekend?

Yes, I mean by grades! (Well maybe...)

What is meaning of life?

(movie reference here)

Don't really watch many movies so couldn't really tell ya.

Do you find the world screwed up?

Yes.
If you were able to do one thing without any restrictions or anyone being able to know it was you, what would you do?

hmm, Take Donald Trumps bank account and transfer all funds to my account LOL!

What do you think of Anime in general?

Oh, that is a good one. I think I would vandalize Microsoft's HQ. I really don't like their OS line. win2k was and still is the best they ever made.

But yeah, that's what I would do.

It's pretty awesome.
Don't you wish that the things in anime are possible I.E. the powers and not JUST the harem stuff? (although that stuff has its perks)

Yea I think some of that would be really cool, my thing strange as it is would be the MECH's I love MECH's for some odd reason haha! OH! and MECH's + Shoujo Ai WOOF WOOF! RAWR!!!

Do you feel we are close to one day having things you see on an Anime?

On the supernatural/powers front? Nowhere near. but the mechas I would say we are getting there sooner or later.
Would you want to test the first real mechas?

Yep! I would take that job any day.

Do you think that Anime is better than most normal non Anime TV Shows?

Heck Yeah! I would so do that. Maybe it would be like the mechs from Avatar. Ooh! or the Matrix!

Oh yeah! Those ammo boxes and well just the size of those shells were freakin' huge! Yeah I would prefer the Matrix's over anything.

to start out with but if we could get better ones, umm maybe kimmy could enlighten me on the best mecha types (don't really watch many mecha animes)

For starters, watch NGE, but don't watch again. I will mess you up, big, time. I'm not really sure if Voltron counts or not...Leave that to Kimmy.

I did not like the MECH's in NGE, hell I hate that Anime with a passion Shinji and the cry baby crap killed it for me. The MECH's from Full Metal Panic!, Infinite Stratos, Macross Series, RoboTech, those are the kinds I liked. OMG! Voltron WAHAHA! God I remember when I was what? 8 or 9, maybe 10 when that show came out..LOL!

Did you guys forget to also ask a question as well as chat hehe :P?

NGE Neon Genesis Evangelion

yep I have and had to work out for days, was scared I was gonna get fat LOL!

Do you like the way things are at this time in life?

I actually Hate the things in life right now. (Generally life)

My life is well, Uh, I, don't really know, I'm too bottled up. I'm an Invert.

Would build a house or burn it down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently