Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Friends are Family to me, I treat my friends the exact same way, and give them the same respects, real friends are very very few between so they truly deserve that respect in my book. What I would do for my dad, I would do for my friend, no difference.

What can I do to get out of going to my parents this weekend coming? I really do not want to go :(

Um. I would go. You said it yourself. "What I would do for my dad, I would do for my friend, no difference."

That seems like, "Lock, Stock and Barrel".

What is a Phantasm?

hmm, a illusion or apparition

So, what is everyone doing this coming weekend?

O that sounds fun! Can I join you? I do not want to go to my mom an dads. I hate dealing with my mother...

Do you feel it is relaxing to sit here and chat with people?
(Yes, I do, I feel you all help me calm my nerves by making me think a bit about other things so I am not so stressed) <3 U all :)

I forgot to post the next question in my previous post.

For me I only find sitting and talking to people very boring. I will respond if a question is aimed at me or I hear my name. I will only stay awake for the subjects of Anime, manga, tech and games.

Sure why not, bring Janet and a truckload of munchies! But I warn ye' if you do come over, you will have to be on guard, for 5yo's run around, there is very little sleep here too since they don't go to bed.

What is your life's dream?

I do not have any more dreams per-say, I have my dreams pretty well taken care of. I got the person I love, I have my business, good friends, payed bills, lots of other things. So I am pretty well :) we really do not even need to work, I do just to have something to do and Jan does because she loves her career. That is all coming to an end in 2012 tho as we are going to be moving somewhere we just are not sure yet where, probably somewhere out of the US tho from what we have been discussing lately.

What is your ultimate goal in life before you die?

What are doing next year? Any particular ideas about where you two might be moving to?

I have many goals. I have to have mini, separate goals to build to the final goal. First step was earn GMA, that gets me scholarship money for school. Building on that. I'm either shooting for a degree in Engineering, Medicine, Computers, oh heck! all three. With that combination I want to attempt to make an "Artificial Kidney". No more Dialysis. Yay! Or Entirely re-write the Whole! Windows Software! (I hope your not too attached to Windows).

That is my ultimate goal (s)

Have you ever tried to re-live from your past, one of your most memorable memories?

I will be keeping my business opened, but letting someone else I know run it for me. Jan is going to retire from her job. We are kicking around Europe, Germany, Japan, and a few other places. If we stay in the US we have another home in PA and some property in Livingston Montana we may have a place built on. If we leave the US then we will sell everything except for the Florida property and move.

I like Windows 7 X64 been using it since I did the BETA with TechNET and MSDN, so I use it. Did not ever like Vista, tried it was crap, used XP for a while it was eh ok I guess Win2K was ok, mainly I used Linux all the time, but people do not "normally" run Linux on home PC's ect when your building computers or doing service for them.

No, I never tried to relive something from my past, I really only have 1 regret in life at this point so no point in it, sure there are things if I could change I would, but nothing that major :)

What is your ideal man/woman?

You are going to visit the usual sort eh'? In-laws, out-laws, cousins, uncles, grand parents, etc.

I don't mind windows, you know for games. I truly throw my lot in with Linux. I like Ubuntu the best. Very secure, virtually no viruses, a cute little penguin on your home screen and no major sys req.

I don't mean to pry, but would it bother you telling me what your one regret is? No prob. if you don't want to. Just curious.

My ideal Woman. Hmm. She must be, caring, love to cook, be truthful and have that motherly aura about her. It would be a bonus if she also played music and is head-strong in her decisions. Courteous, loyal, willing, gentle, soft spoken. Those are the qualities that I think she should have. What's your take on that?

But now pulling back into orbit. Have you done something horrible and not told anyone about it?

No, we are moving, not going for visits, those are the places we are looking at moving to out of the USA.

When I run Linux I use the LinuxMint, I like the look of it.

As for my 1 regret, I really keep that one to myself :D that is a bit to close to the heart to let out.

You have a very good ideal woman, I pray for you to find her :)

No, I have never done anything so horrible I could not tell anyone. Never done anything really "BAD" in my life, a few stupid choices, but we all do that.

You think in your life you will ever get more than what you want?

I hope during that time you will stay type around here every once in awhile.

Please send me a picture of the place you move too.

I understand. I have somethings too that I don't want to talk about.

Yes. I know for certain I will get a lot more in life than I bargained for. That won't be a problem. What will be the issue is deciding what to do with all the extra stuff.

I hope I do find a woman soon. I'm gonna burn the house down the way I cook.

Have you ever slept, then woke up in a different world?

Nope, though sometimes i've rolled so much in my bed, when i wake up and look to somewhere, i got the feeling "where the hell am I?" though it doesen't last long :D

Do you have a habit when there's nothing to do, you just eat something, though your'e not even hungry?

Last edited:
Yea I call that bored-munchies. I do that a whole lot haha!

How do you think things in this world will end up? Better/Worse?

Oh right, one thing came to my mind.. :D
2012 will be the end of the world!.. or so the news said a while ago.
no I don't think that'll happen, no freaking way it'll happen.
I guess everything's going to be the way it's used to, though financial things may go to worse.

Are you financially wealthy?
I'm broke, luckily someone has invented part time jobs :)

God I do not like having to answer that question LOL! Yes, since I was 23 I have not had to work if I did not want to. :) and we will leave it there.

Do you think you would like to own a business some day?

To Kore wa:

Nope, I just have enough to get by for what I need. Baloney sandwiches and noodle cups are my best friends.

But on a side note, sorry Kimmy, watch NGE. Then you'll have your answer.

To Kimmy: Yes that would be nice. It would more than likely be small restaurant (like Gino's) if I fail at everything...

What do you think pixies are made of?

I hate NGE! I despise that Anime, I would rather cut off my toes than watch it ever again!

Well, if you open a restaurant please let me know! I will come and eat there :)

Plastic and the Imagination

What is the point to being a jerk to people all the time?
(I know a lot of people that are just arrogant jerks, and I can not figure them out)

I'm late answering again :D
@Kimmy: I've thought about that too, in here there are ego macho muchos guy's here that go their nose pointing the sky, and couldn't care less of an "not so popular with everyone" guy.

@will98: hmmm.. maybe from Sandmand's sand :P

Kimmy's earlier answer: that's ok i only made up that question out of blue anyway :)

Do you ever think about what you'll do if they.. lol "they".. say that an armageddon is coming, and it's confirmed?
I think i'd go downtown and get myself a car, get into nearest town wich has titty bar, and be there. It would be truly The happy ending!.. ok I't would suck actually..

Last edited:
Kore wa..... someone needs to talk to you about bars and the end of the world. I would be right in the middle of it, just walking down the street while everyone is fleeing in sheer terror. (That was a Matrixy moment)

Okay Kimmy, if I do end up running a restaurant, I'll send you and Janet an invite.

Got to go and fix a washing machine right now. Be by later.

I would spend the rest of my time with Janet and we would make love until it came to pass, I would want my every last second to be with her.

How do you think the world will really end?

hmmm.. Well, if an huge meteorite wont hit us, the sun will burn out in what; 45 000 000years from now?
I don't know if this sounds weird, but as a daydreamer, i've actually really though about it.
Everything is going to end at some point, it's a matter of time.
BUT IF I DONT GET ANY GIRL BEFORE WORLD ENDS... I'll go and personally punch god in the face!
if it comes 2012, i'm really screwed, for god sakes if i don't lose my virginity before that, i don't know what to do before something happens to earth.
:D
I think I should go to sleep, its almost half two at night, and i've got to wakeup little over half six.

Do you like sleeping? that is my question becouse I can't come up with any good question now.

Goodnight, take care! :P

Good night Kore wa sleep well and sweet dreams.

Yes I like sleeping WHEN i get a good sleep lol

Do you feel bummed out when people you like talking to leave?

Oh that means you like talking to me, ok now i can die happily :D hehe
Yes i't feels bad, Sorry :)
ok now this is my last post

But I still can't come up with a good question.

Do you like chocolate? HeHeee..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently