Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Only on pretzels.

Um, Mrs. Kimmy, if the world were to end and you did do the passage above. Would you like a Margarita with that. There's a special at 5 in Margarita-ville, so I just wanted you to know.

Poor Kore wa. I wonder if life will be kinder to him. But in case he didn't know. The people who translated that Aztec calender to predict this so called "End of the World" thing, messed up. It was really 2008 when the life was supposed to cease. I really don't care what happens though.

Did you ever live off of candy once?

lol, I do enjoy a Margarita from time to time :) I went to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville before in Key West.

No never lived off candy eww! tooth rot! :( I do like my candy but not that much lol

Do you enjoy a good dinner, or a good breakfast best?

Now, I ask if you have met Jimmy Buffet. And if so was he just wasting away? Again.

What kind of candy do like, besides chocolate?

I like a good dinner best. I go to sleep full. (I literally sink into the bed :) ) I can't eat breakfast. Physically something is wrong with me and it makes me sick. Which sucks when I go to school. I'm up at 6 or earlier and can't eat anything until 10:30 or 12. (That is my normal eating habit, school/work/play or not.)

When I was a kid I did, my dad took me to a Jimmy Buffet concert in Arizona and we went back stage.

I like all kinds, there is really no top favorite, anything strawberry, cherry, pineapple, apple ect. I like hard candy, M&M's, Reece's Pieces ect.

Do you prefer to have food made for you, or make it yourself?

*me jumping in* The latter. I like cooking for myself because I can make and eat food in my own way.

Do you prefer delicious food or highly nutritious food?

hmm, a mix of both

How would you react if there was no more Anime in the world?

Jumping on my toes, cursing the one who let that happened, then doing whatever running inside my head until I got sick of it, and then trying to get over with it.

How would you feel if, for some reasons, you couldn't watch anime for one month? (Which'll happen to me in Oct. lol)

To Kimmy:

I would re-write the song "The Day the Music Died" to fit the tragedy that would stop the world.

To PhantomZwei: Why are you going to lose Anime for a month?

Would you travel the world to eat the food or see the sights?

lol military training camp for one month. It's included in my university's programs and a compulsory course. Which means no Internet, no phone, and no entertainment too, for one whole month. I wonder if I can return w/o being insane lol

Yes, I would. It's always nice to see and try anything different.

What would you do if you lost all of your important data and had no means of recovery?

I would FREAK OUT! I mean big time, I have so much information on digital it is not funny. Thank god for backups tho lol

How is the weather where you are?

To PhantomZwei:

It happens to me on a regular basis. I usually do something stupid and delete something or touch the components in my computer while it is running (I have gotten pretty good at this, so the chances of my screwing up the system is very low). I run GBA games on my psp, well I plugged it to my computer and the computer read it wrong. It said out of 4 gigs I only like 300 megs left of free space. So I formatted it to make sure it didn't have a capacity counting error and sadly I hadn't backed up my game saves. I lost over 300 hours of game time. It sucked, badly. Still trying to re-beat half the games on there.

To Kimmy:

It is drier than a bone over here. Temperature wise though it is only mid 90s It's no big deal. I guess I have gotten used to it. Everyone else in my family just dies from the heat.

Do you like Croissants?

Kimmy: It's sunny here.

Will98: No, I don't like sweet things in general.

What is your first thought when someone says "Hot"?

Somehow I pictured a pig in my mind lol.

Would you perform CPR on a nearly-drowned person w/o having a 2nd thought?

MEGA GIFT FROM GOD!!!!

There should be a hymnal dedicated to Bacon! A cult on Bacon!

To PhantomZwei: When someone says "hot" I think they can't stand the basic spices for food.

What is your finest moment in life.

@Phantom Yes! 100% no thought to it, if I saw it I would help asap!
@Will: Finest Moment. mmmm When Janet asked me to marry her last week and put a ring on my finger :)

What do you think is the ideal job?

A job that I actually want to do. Maybe chef, or technology-related jobs.

What is your dominant hand? (I'm running low on ideas!!!)

Not quite sure what you mean on you post above me. Would you mind to clarify that for me?

No I'm not scratching right now. Later when my medicine I will be. I have poison ivy.

Would you make jambalaya right now?

Clarify about what, the fish or the question?

Ah no, I don't know how to make that one.

How often do you use google?

I guess nothing. My eyes are playing tricks on me. Sorry about that.

Do you know what Jambalaya is?

I don't use Google very often. I use the Yahoo search engine. I like the big Y icon.

Yes, I know. I've eaten it once, made by one of my relatives. Tbh, it was not to my taste.

Are you eating right now?

No. I am not eating right now, I wish I could have a big bowl with me right now. All self made to taste and perfection. Was the Jambalaya you had eaten from the box or home made? What did it taste like, to ruin it for you?

Would you eat Jambalaya again if I sent you a recipe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!