Ask a question and next person have to answer.

It is a mixture of both. As you said, I am a Nerd (big time), but I was over sheltered. So I am an Invert. I can go anywhere I want anytime. I just choose not too. I like my underground cubicle just fine.

I plan to attend the University of Kentucky for their computer engineering course that they offer. Then transfer to MIT to further that with software designing.

What schools did you go to?

Will continue in the morning. Very tired. Must sleep. Catch all tomorrow. 1:11 AM now.

Last edited:
Oh, well I think your a good person, and your very intelligent, you got a good head on your shoulders, so I never would have said the sheltered one myself. :)

I went to Arizona State University, got my Masters in Computer Systems Engineering/Computer Sciences, and Electronics Engineering, have a BS in Computer Information Systems, a degree in Network Administration, also have all my CompTIA A+ Certifications.

What kind of field is your favorite, it does not have to be somewhere you wish to work, just a field that attracts you most?

OK Good Night and sleep well :) Will!

Before I truly go to bed.

That is jaw dropping list of accomplishments. How big is the wall where those are hung?

I am currently interested in Electrical, Software, Computer Hardware, Mechanics and simple Robotics, and Medicine. All of those areas, I seem to have a good grasp for. I know for sure I'm going to be working in one of them. But with the other skills combined. I'm just curious to see how life turns out. As for being Intelligent, well I try to keep my head where it should be. But sometimes I lose and find it glued to a LCD (in terms of a computer or psp. I rarely watch TV). But thank you for saying that. I don't hear that very often. I stay in my dark "cubicle" too much.

I feel that you are a very good and kind person too. You seem to have a large wild streak in you, but then from what I have read, you can pull it in check and focus on the job at hand and then go play later. Very good quality.

Well I shall retire for the night. I must have enough sleep to go and re-wire an entire parallel electric circuit that wasn't done right. Talk later. G'night.

LOL! the wall is pretty large, I have various other degrees and certs. Those are just the main ones. My minor ones are BA in Criminal Psychology, Child Psychology and a few others :)

Keep up your hard work, I am willing to bet you in 10years or so, you will do something great. Just never loose sight of it.

Hugs To Will! Sweet Dreams!

Thank you for the compliments, and yea I can turn on and off the Play Time Button easier than a light switch LOL! :)

How can people be mean to one another with out feeling any sort of remorse?

People are messed up? They believe they are better than someone and that inherently gives them the right to be mean?
What would you do if someone was being mean to you?

Depends on how mean they were, I normally can ignore or avoid them. If they really get to me I try politely to shut them down, if they do not get the hint then I flip the Bitch-Switch on them LOL!

How do you think things would be with out the internet?

mostly likely it would be same old manual communication~ wherein analogs rule and digital is still on research..
things would be plain and boring.. imo

If Germany had won the World War II, what would you think will be the current situation of the present world today?

Wow, that is a deep question there schizo, hmm, I think it would be horrid personally, I do not want to go in depth with it, because the wall of text would be aggravating. lol

Do you take pride in the country you are from?

Yes, (I'm not going to give a lineage lesson, but this connects to Schizo's question)

My family line comes from Germany. (My Dad was right here though) So if Germany had won the war, us Pseudo Germans would have had a great family name.

I take pride though in both countries. Germany for their very good Wafernusses and Music. Over here has great music and food too.

You forgot to put in a question!

What are the things that you like the most? (Besides spamming posts in ASF!)

hmm, My Total Favorite Things?

I will name 3:
1: Janet
2: Anime
3: Music
In that order.

How would you describe Rain in 1 word?

Yep, I am not fond of the heat but I love being outdoors.

Ever feel like your life is wasting away?

Yeah! But I live of life of "No looking back" Honestly, I'm fine with it. When I can I'm gonna hook up with Jimmy Buffet. :)

Is the Fall weather in Florida cooler or the same all year round?

It gets cooler in winter but fall is about the same as summer anymore, still hot and sticky and humid.

Do you like snow?

Well, I guess it is still "fair" weather over there.

Yes, kind of. I like it, but when it gets under my gloves or in my shoes, I'm going inside.

Do you like sun showers?

i do like sun ~ and drink it but i m happy when it rains... ~

Do you have a blog?

No I do not blog or anything anymore, think Janet still does but I do not.

Do you spend to much time on the internet?

No. Besides looking up how to hack/program something. Get some anime/recipes/weather, that's about it.

Do you read a lot?

i do during when i do have free time and its required as well on one of my subjects: literature.. ~

Are you happy with where you are in your life? . . .

Yep I am very happy

Do you think you will retire before your 45 years old?

Nope. The way things are now, and my choice of work to pay for educational needs. Will keep me going til' I'm 70+ Ha!

I don't really care. I just need something to do.

Have you ever been to a place where "Rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies"?

Question refused!

Ever think people try to be more than they really are?

i think they do ~...in some cases..~

How do you deal with isolation and loneliness?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.