Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Kimmy: I haven't think that far yet.

Will98: A home made. And the cook is not half bad too. But somehow the taste is off for me, wonder why.

A recipe? I'll try making it and have someone sample it first lol.

Do you like instant noodles?

Yep I eat them a lot lol

Have you been to a gourmet restaurant before?

To PhantomZwei: Okay, will do. I will send you a recipe tomorrow at 10:00PM Eastern Standard Time. What is that over where you are?

To Kimmy: Yes, I consider Red Robin, Olive Garden and Steak N' Shake Gourmet restaurants. What's your choice?

"WHAT would you do for a Klondike Bar?"

Not those. Like the Lunt Avenue Marble Club in Phoenix Arizona. Think they are out of business now it has been 18years since I went there last. 150$ was the lowest price plate.

Get naked and dance for Janet, she will go get me one.

What would you do to never have to work again?

Will98: Currently it's 10:30 AM here. My country is GMT+7

Kimmy: I'd show the one who gave me works that giving works to me is a big mistake.

What would you do if you had a blackout now?

I would sit here and talk with you all still. We have a generator that kicks on if we loose power.

Why am I here, and not in Japan?

wouldn't bother me. My PSP is charged, so is my phone, laptop and batteries.

Yes I agree with PhantomZwei. Work is important. It is a measure to show how great you stand in the world.

Mr./Mrs. PhnatomZwei. You are 11 hours and a half ahead of me. So If I sent you something around 9:30 here it would be about 8 at night right?

Would you sing "My Way" by Frank Sinatra out loud?

If I was in Japan rite now hmm probably hit some shops, or go for Sushi, I dunno not sure what time it is there LOL!

@Will, Hell No! Id rather pierce my nipples.

What kind of people do you find to be attracted to?

The Onee-san type!!!!!

What would you want for a supernatural ability?

Will98: Maybe. And I'm a guy lol.

hmm, I would like to be able to control minds.

Would you Pilot a MECH if they were real?

To Kimmy: I shouldn't have asked that...

To PhantomZwei: Thank you for telling me. I couldn't tell.

Now to current: Oh yeah would I pilot a mech. But is this Anime, movie or real life? If Anime I would be cruising in Full Metal Panic! If movie or real life, then the ones from either Avatar or the Matrix.

What does Black Sails mean to you?

LOL!

Black Sails.. It means nothing to me.

Do you ever watch shows on UFO's, Aliens, Supernatural Phenomenon, or the like?

Yes. When I'm desperate for a good laugh. I find all the stuff that is said about aliens and such very funny.

Black Sails is a term used to denote Pirate Ships.

What is your favorite Sandwich?

The kind you eat KIDDING KIDDING! lol! a Cuban Sandwich is my favorite. I like Janet Sandwich too but yea well.

What is your idea of life?

My idea of life is: "That everyone was created to entertain me." - Dogbert

Humor and Sarcasm wise, that is the nut shell.

What do you think Cows think about all the milk in stores?

no idea

Have you ever thought about who you are, or have you figured out who you are yet, and who you want to be in life?

Yes I have. Humor wise, I have thought about who I am and who I want to be. It turns out that I'm the "Son of a Son of a Sailor".

Reality: I am a descendant from Germany from the 1620's Came from a family of Weavers. I want to be the next greatest Nerd of the world. Better than Bill Gates. (I hate his Hair style).

What is your explanation for "Who took the last piece?"

nothing I do not really like the cryptic questions. I am just not into that sorry.

Have you ever wondered why people try so hard to impress others than just be themselves?
(Think that is why I like it here so much, everyone can just be them self, and not be made fun of or judged :))

Oorah! for that question.

I've known some people who just try to please the crowd and they just kept going for so long, they literally had no life. I hated it for them. But most often they find out themselves that they can be who they want to be all on their own. Humans try to impress everybody, out of fear of being alone. They want the attention that tells them "Hey! I exist." Really sad. I'm glad that you live in a place like that. Good for you.

What is your computer to you?

My computer is like a life line, honestly. I rely on my PC more than anything else in my life even a phone. I do all my work, play, entertainment, a little socializing and all. It is really like a member of the family or a must needed employee. Strange yes, but that is such a large and very good question, never really sat and thought about it till now :)

What is a fun thing to do in spare time?

I take apart my PSP and put it back together. Or I do something to mess up my computer and then fix it. Other than that play video games and read really thick books.

Does carpet feel good under your feet?

Yep at times. We mainly have all tile floors through out the house except the 4 bed rooms have carpet.

Are you feeling old age yet? Not so much in physical as mental

Would it surprise you if I said, mind is like a 60yo's. Most of the time it's like wow! what are all these old people thoughts going through my head for? Then every once in awhile. I become 17 again. It's creepy.

Do you act like a child?

No, it would not surprise me 1 bit. I can all ready see how you are by the things you bring up, music, ect. There are 2 explanations for this: Either your a True Nerd (Join the club) OR You are way over sheltered and get to do nothing unless told to, have to listen to what others want all the time, and really do not have a identity yet.

At times I do, if it is in play with Jan yes, over serious issues ect no I do not.

What college would you like to attend any college in the world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!