Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Thought I answered this all ready,,, I got a lot of work to do, headed to the shop here shortly got part orders to get sent off, pay the bills at the shop, other odds and ends need done. Got to also show my dad a few things so he knows what to do while I am gone for 10days.

I do not want to sounds nasty or rude about this, but is anyone else besides me tired of hearing about the 9/11 stuff?
(I lost family in Tower 2, so I am not a "outsider" to the deaths ect, that happened, but gees)

Yeah im over it, sure it was tragic, have a day like Anzac day were you spend a few minutes in silence or something like that and let the families deal with it. But to have yearly news coverage, interviews and docos on it is over the top. Yeah a bunch of people died terribly, smoke covered the skies etc... etc... that was 10 years ago ffs
On that note, Osama is apparently dead, at that point did you care anymore? or was it like, oh Osamas finally dead? meh that's good i suppose...

@Kimmy yes you did answer that already, however I made that after you left for the night and had assumed someone else would have answered :P

And no I didn't care about the news of Osama's death which by the way I don't believe because there was no proof shown (haven't kept tabs on it so I assume there is still no proof). I think it was a lie because Obama needed the positive press especially considering the 10th anniversary is coming up. Too coincidental for me personally.

What are you going to do today?

Play video games, pay bills online and watch anime... oh and forum spam but you likely wont be on when i will be tomorrow unless i plan to stay up late again.

What time is it at your place?

It's 11:58 AM here

Do you see kangaroos often down under? ( I've always wonder if they are like deer out here where you see them all the time especially in the country areas)

Becouse I came home too to spam here just now from a party. That party really sucked. I lost my interest drinking alcohol...
that has never happened before, you can guess from that how crap the parties were :D

Do you like to party a lot?

Nope, since I'm bad at it :)

Are / have you been good at school?
(I mean have you had good grades?)

I had decent grades, could have been better but I was lazy

Do you plan on/or are you attending college?

All ready did that! :P

DO you really think college is worth it anymore?

Yes and no depends on the courses you take.

Do they have a college for feisty little redheads? for teaching people how to not be stupid? lol

I am afraid that is something that can not be taught in a school, normally parents have to put a stop to that. And we know how most parents are these days. Too chicken to beat those kids! Teach them rite from wrong ect. Instead they toss em in front of a XBoob, or a PS3 what ever so they can be left alone and not have to deal with them.

I would like to be a teacher, if I did not do what I do now, I may have went that route. :)

Do you think kids should be sheltered or made to face things head on?

A mixture of both. There are somethings that I feel they should not have to be around or deal with as a child whereas there are some things they should have to deal with as a child.

Do you feel that there is no hope for this world?

Yes

Why are things not as we want them to be? we are the freakin adults now LOL! :P

Because some of our peers are stupid and they ruined it for us lol

Should we just gather together and take over Hawaii and live in isolation?

AGREED! Let's get movin! I am 110% into that!

Should we get everyone that is like minded and make our own Country, our main Economy base will be we will monopolize all the Anime on the Planet? RAWR!

Yes a thousand times yes! :p Should we elect you and Jan as queens of the new nation? :P

Do you feel as though the governments could do more for us but don't want to?

yes because it would cut into their profits and pockets if it does not + them they have no interest at all this country is so f-word anymore it is not for and by the people at all and it sucks arse

do you think we need another civil war in the us

Yeah I do all of us against the 500 some odd politicians :D

What are you wearing :p Do you feel that an actual donkey could do better than Obama? (donkey is democrat right? I can't remember lol)

haha you are not starting that with me now are you really

no i dont the man really is trying to better things but when you got the repuplics sitting there shooting down everything he is trying to give to the middle class and lower because it does not benifet them it makes him look bad when it is not him it is them i follow politics to the max even tho kim hates them

Do you see kangaroos often down under? ( I've always wonder if they are like deer out here where you see them all the time especially in the country areas)
Thought i might answer this given it was aimed at me, yeah we see em fairly often.If you go out into the 'bush' you're bound to see one and you hear stories from time to time of people hitting kangaroos when driving out of town. My bother and I go hunting now and then and we see tonnes of them but you don't hunt them because they put up to much of a fight for too little meat, i guess that's why you see lots because they're rarely killed intentionally unlike virtually every other animal man has laid eyes on.

Whats your worst fear?

Reactions: Perplexing
yea sorry there kim got on and went rite to answeing things haha she is a bubble brain there him dox you got to understand the girl is just plain odd at times

my worst fear is loosing kimmy

you can't lose each others :3

Has your house ever been empty of people when you wake up?
My house is now, I'm happy since now I can listen music I want :)

Yes I hate it when I wake up alone.

Would you rather spend days alone or with someone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx