Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Very few of them. There's really too many.

Have you gone and celebrated zombie awareness month?

This is only the second or third time mentioning this. If you watch Kore wa Zombie Desuka, you'll know why.

Do you like toast?

It doesn't matter how many times it's been mentioned I was merely asking why you had an interest in zombies (case in point I am a horror fanatic which means I tend to watch a lot of zombie flicks). Also I'm halfway through that show and well I'm usually the perplexing one but yet you have me perplexed :P

I like wheat toast.

Do you use jelly or butter on toast?

Oh, I don't really have a reason. Just because I guess.

For the toast though, I rarely eat breakfast, but when I do eat, and I have toast, usually I just slap some jelly on it and go on.

Are you a breakfast person?

I am working on a few small projects I have put off for the past 2weeks that really need to be done.

What do you think should be done with people that are just plain ignorant?

Tape C4 in lower back an put them running to siberia, when they stop it'll go... KABOUSH!
Ok my poor jokes again :D.. I don't know, some people just can't help it..

What kind of a weather does your place have now?
It's very hot now in here :) sun is shining brightly.. the whole week was raining, so I really hope that weekend would be sunny.

It's sunny and warm.

Do you feel we all should disconnect from the internet and live life?

It is sunny out, and hot during the day

What is everything seeming so gloomy today?

Sorry edit:
I got to finish installing my PC in my Jeep, Wash the dogs, clean the windows, get the yard stuff burnt, mop the floors, just little stuff.

Last edited:
It's that time......... ummmm I am unsure but I wish I could help :) Maybe you just need to get out of the house.

What are your plans for the weekend?

@Kimmy:
I don't know what to say to that. So I'm sending my hugs to there! Cheer up Kim :)

@Perplexing:
I'm going to go fishing with my friends tonight (yes night)
Were trying "Tuulastus" So it means in night someone points a spotlight to water, which draws the fish near, and then other one spears the fish :D

Has something bad happened to you?

No nothing bad today, but in the past yea

Why is this day going so dam slow!!!

Because a few days ago you wanted to kill time! Well you did it! happy?

whats the weirdest thing you've put in a microwave or oven

I Killed you? what? lol! was not I!

hmm, Probably a dozen eggs just because I wanted to see what it would do, needless to say that microwave went to the dump after haha!

Why is it that the simple things are so darm hard sometimes? lol thought they were to be simple, makes no sense to me.

I Killed you? what? lol! was not I!
you asked previously how to kill time...
Simple things are simply made simple for simple people. But kewler, more inturlectual people like ourselves out-simple simple things, simply put we're too good for simple things such as opening a simple can of simple cat food can become simply to difficult when you're not-so-simply cutting through the bottom of the simple can because you thought it was simply upright to begin with and simply assumed you didnt need to simply check >.>
Im gonna simply try and go to bed G'night all

<3 him_dox! sleep well and sweet dreams!

Yes, I feel A LOT older than I am today.

Do you want to get older, or get wiser faster?

Talk on the phone NO take over the world Yes Pinkey every day!

Would you ever shoot an animal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx