Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Yes, I find it fun to do that. And then when I find out, I will never use what I figured out for something like this and just forget about it.

What do you think about the word: Mercenaries? (I love it)

What do you mean, Economy? I didn't even know we had one. (Just kidding)

I have no idea about the economy. I don't pay attention to it. Just more bad news. (I quit watching the news years ago.)

What is your favorite flavor: Grape, Lemon, Apple etc.

Dark green

@Kimmy : Well Kimmy even if it's for a minute or two then my goal has been hit as I'm determined to get you on the phone at least once :P

What is your favorite color?

There is no point in it in my opinion. The past is the past we are in the present and heading towards the future so why not focus on that instead of ones past.

Do you regret past mistakes or are you like me and don't regret but learn from them?

I have honestly 1 regret, I will not go into exacts about it but yes 1. That is the only thing I would change if I could because it did some massive damage to myself and someone else at the time, and it still lingers in me. Other then that I am happy with every other mistake I ever made, it helped me become the person I am now :)

Do you feel that kids these days have NO sense at all?

A thousand times yes lol

Do you feel that way as well and then realize these kids will decide our future? lol

Oh lord that is 1 scary ass thought rite there, I mean I hope I DIE before I have to see that crap.

Do you think we could move to another planet before that happens? HAHA!

Probably not but us old folks could take over an abandoned island before it gets to back and call it new atlantis or something :P

Do you like playing sports?

I don't believe so, however I feel that they don't fully grasp it because of today's technology.

Do you wish you was a kid again?

No

Does anyone else think that Flo, on the Progressive commercial is kind of sexy besides me?

Ummmm it's just you I think :P

What will you do when I leave here in a few minutes?

Pray someone I enjoy chatting with takes up the pace.

Why are you leaving!?!?!?!

Need to get a load of laundry going, take a shower and then go to the store. Probably will be back in about an hour.

What do you do more watch anime or have sex? :P

Yeah but I prefer History International.

Do you have a pet name given to you by your partner?

Yep I sure do :) and NO I am not telling so do not bother asking :P:P

Do you ever watch Ancient Aliens on History? That is like my favorite show it is on in 8min!

I wasn't going to ask anyways Kimmy just wanted to now :P

Loud music and quiet nights :D

Do you daydream often?

Yes. If I stop doing something, I just start day dreaming. I get in trouble a lot training courses.

Favorite Soda?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx