Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Probably not///

Can you not think of better things to ask? LOL! :P

Invader Zim: GIR - "I have no idea!"

Do you think the best things in life are silly? (I do)

Not really, it would depend on what it was. Since everyone has a different idea of that it is hard to say.

Do you like to play board games?

No

Do you ever do anything that you want to do, or is it always what others tell you do do?

80/20

I have very few things that I like to do. Guitar, computers and camping. Everything else is what I'm told to do.

Are you a rebel?

No, not really. Somethings I take really seriously, but everything else is just fun.

Do you think swordsman ship is more refined way of settling a dispute or just walking up and shooting someone?

I don't trust the courts and I only believe in the law of the West.

Yea I like it once in a while, better with a splash of Vodka tho.

Why am I still sitting here I got shit to do!

Usually I am.

@Kimmy pfft on the shit to do you are better off staying here with me wasting time :D lol

Have you ever been or are you overweight?

Nope, never been overweight, I've had slight underweight when I was a kid.. well I'm still just a kid. :D
But I've been normal weight a long time, no problems in that.

Do you find that big guys (from their weight and all) are often quite funny??
*I don't know why but I have that kind of friends and they're all jokers :)*

To Perplexing:

Sounds okay with me. I think why Mrs. Kimmy left though because I drove her crazy with my postings and saying her AMV was Madonna instead of Little Boots.

To Kore wa:

I do find big people funny. To me they just seem to have seen the better sides of life.

Do any of you sleep with a stuffed animal?

No. When I said I'm still a kid, I'm not that young :D I actually do have a stuffed animal dog, which is on my bed's counterpane.
But when I go to bed I throw the dog to hell and sleep :).

Any plans for weekend?

Yes, I am sitting rite here ALL weekend to harass the living hell out of all of you! <EVIL LAUGH!>

Do you like the idea of 100% free time?

Yes so when are you going to give me your number Kimmy? This free weekend would be a good time to call you :P kidding.

Do you like spontaneity?

Yes

Maybe one day you will get my phone number, but I seriously doubt you would like to call. I get off the phone as fast as humanly possible as I despise talking on phones, microphones ect. That is why when people call the shop and want to speak to me, I get irritated, that is why I have a Manager there. Getting to talk with me on MSN is a major + as I do not even really like chatting there LOL!

Why do I sit here every day and try to think of new things to do?

Dunno, ask google. lol!

Will we ever as a species get along and learn to work together?

We actually did, in history, all of us, work together, no BS!

Babylonians they were called.

do you think history does repeat itself? (I do)

No and Yes. Situation depending.

Do you like to ponder things you got no idea about?

sometimes to try to figure it out.
have you ever just said something completely random for no reason?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者