Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Not for keeps, just for fun. Some of my friends use pieces of candy as currency and we all go at it.

Do you like chess?

You mean like: Missile Command, Battlezone, Galaga, Pole Position, Warlords, Metal Slug,Dig Dug, Joust, Final Fight, Frogger, Lunar Lander, Yar's Revenge, Crystal Castles, Gravitar, Millipede, Tempest, etc.??????? Sure do, I have a whole collection of them.

Do you like older or newer games?

Older games hands down. Especially SNES era due to my love of RPGs.

Do you own retro games and consoles or do you have them on the PC via roms and emulators?

Nope! Jan has all the consoles, and I can not get the 1 game I want to work from Console to work on a Emu or get it in English, so I do not mess with them.

Do you hate Wednesday as much as Monday?
*I do, it is like a tease for the up coming weekend*

Not really, I hate Mondays the most :)

well tomorrow it's friday :D yeyy!

Which one you prefer, getting out to somewhere at weekends, or being home?

I prefer going out, but only if it is someplace I am going to enjoy or want to go.

Where is your favorite place to hang out?

My favourite place hanging out would be the local gas stations terrace, that, couple of friends, hot cup of coffee and good old fashioned bullshit talk about what's happened around lately :)

Does rumors move quick where you live in?
*The town I live in has that problem, it's really stupid sometimes*

Oh god yea they do, we live in a pretty small area think population is rite at 3200 people so yes rumors move extremely fast here.

Do you like to go grocery shopping?
*If you do, please get on a Jet to Orlando Florida, I will come get you and give you the money, I do not feel like going today* LOL

Haha not really, but I have to do grocery shopping sometimes.
Ok that'll cost 2337.96 EUR. From Turku to Helsinki, and from Helsinki to JFK(??) and from there to MCO(?) And the next will leave tomorrow and get back the day after tomorrow :D estimated time 23t 15min
If you pay that, I'll start packing my stuff haha :)

Have you ever felt sick on a plane?

LOL!

No never got air sick at all, I love to fly. Strange tho because I get sick when I get like on the roof or something I get really dizzy and all if I look down, I do not like heights but jets do not bother me.

Do you enjoy flying?

Well, last time I flew to greece, and that only took about 4 hours.
It was awesome, espesially when we got back, we had a storm going on right at the time we got here, and the plane had to wait for the wind to settle down. We were circling in the air for a while before we could land.

Has windows ever done blue screen to you?
*I had those many years ago, haven't experienced those for a while now :D*

Yes but not in years.

How often do your format and reinstall windows?

Not often.
Though this my new laptop (which ain't actually new anymore)
I did recovery system thing, becouse it got so damn slow, but that was almost a year ago.
Now I've kept it in good condition. :D
Though i had to remove some HP crap programs from the start up thing, hard to explain..
Made them not to start at startup.. lol.

Do you do some sports?

Yes I play a few sports still.

You need to defrag, and get CCleaner I bet that would help your PC :) CCleaner is free go here: http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download where is says FREE go to the bottom of that box and Download From Piriform. Install that, then open it, run the program and see how much crap it finds. If you do the Registry Clean, make sure where it asks to Backup the Registry your about to clean, you choose yes just in case.

Do you like playing on the computer even if it is just web searching and surfing?

Yes, fantastic procrastination tool when I don't feel like working!

My question:
Are you thinking of Higher Education (university) and courses are you thinking of taking?

@Kimmy: Yep I really don't have anything else to do at my house other than be on computer :)
Yes I'm using that program already, it's very handy :D

@shinnmoso: Nope, going to finish my ongoing school, then military service, and then working to some place :)

What anti virus program you use?

Last edited:
I use AntiVir, I do not really worry to much about using an AV as I do not go to places I do not need to be, and I have a hella firewall, and also use MalwareBytes.

Do you get bored easily at school or work?

You wouldn't believe how hard it is for me not to take a nap in school.

But for work, I'm awake and I don't get bored, for I demand from myself quality and speed.

Are you a workaholic?

Yes, even when I say I am at home from the shop, I am still working. I put in 12~14hour days every day, even on my "Vacation" here I am working....makes no sense I know!

Do you think we should all have a party/get together next summer?

Yes, if so, I'm dragging my grill with me. :)

Have you ever wanted to be a pirate?

I am a Pirate pfft!

LOL!

Do you think your too OLD in your age/mentality?

Never! Only in public am I too "Old"

In my room, another person another brain. (This is the story of Dr. Hekyll and Mr. Jive)

Definition of being Old?

Of course, why else do think we have so many units of measuring time?

Could you build a time machine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者