Ask a question and next person have to answer.

Doing my PC Refit I have been doing for the past 5days :D

Are you planning on being a parent when you get older?

yes, definately
Yes, ill link one in a minute
195666_1060857319_7271365_n.jpg
whats your rig specs?

Last edited:
The new one I am building? There is way to much to list here, my rig that I am redoing is here:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/tech-talk-12/what-your-system-specifications-17020/#post110186

I will update it when I am all done here. Major changes are the motherboard, and CPU, and a few other things :D went from normal SSD Drives to the REVO's that are PCI-E 4X instead of SATA went all liquid cooling. It is a SR-2 EVGA motherboard with dual Xeon processors also used a MountainMods Ascension Case.

What is the funnest thing you have ever done?

My friend and I went to watch Wall-E in the cinemas, when he powers up and made the Mac startup noise we laughed really really hard and really loud but the rest of the cinema was dead quiet. Was funny and embarrassing.

whats your favorute icecream!?

The one's you get from stores, that'd be GB glace's Magnum Gold?!(or!?)

What's the most supidest thing you've ever done?
*When I was a kid, we took my cousin's parent's car, and drove it on a country road a bit, which ended up bad.
The car rolled over when we took a little sprint with it. And that was a brand new car then, boy we were in trouble then.*

Butter Pecan. :D YUMMAH!!!!

What is your most embarrassing moment?

@ him_dox in reference to high school nick surprisingly not much different than my current nick :p I was always referred to as Enigma.

Most embarrassing moment was probably getting piss drunk and stripping down to near nothing in a bar lol

What do you do when there is nothing to do?

Play with myself (LOL! you asked!)

What do you do when your out of your favorite Snack/Drink?

I go to the store and get more :P

What do you do when you play with yourself can't decide on what to do?

Play with myself (U asked that all ready)

What do you do when your out of things you want to do, do you do the things you do not want to do?

No I asked before when there was nothing to do this time I asked when you can't decide on something to do meaning you have things to do but can't determine what to do :P lol (in this case I do the tried but true method of eeny meeny miny moe lol)

Typically yes but more often than not I come up with different things to do to avoid doing things I don't want to do. There is always something to do that I've never done before just need to think about it while trying to avoid the things I don't want to do lol

What are your thoughts on world affairs?

I do not have any really, as I see it the world is in the shit house, has been for a long time and until people can get over the petty BS, and learn to just work for Humanity we will get nowhere ever!

Do you feel that politics is a bad subject?

Depends on the mood of the conversation in my opinion. Sometimes it's not the most fitting of subjects but sometimes it is.

If you was a politicians would you be honest or corrupted? :P

I would be so honest, I would be assassinated by my constituents.

Do you think the US Government shutting down NASA was a stupid thing to do?

Amongst other things yes I do. I think they are making a lot of poor decisions as of late.

Have you ever felt insecure about yourself?

Nope not as an Adult, when I was a teenybopper yea a lot lol

Do you think people call you just to piss you off sometimes?

Yeah.... damn bill collectors :P

Do you have caller ID for the purpose of screening your calls? lol

Oh and speaking of the phone when are you going to give me your number so I can call you? :P lol

Yes I have caller ID I do not need to screen my calls as I do not answer the phone ever unless it is Work, or my parents, or Janet. I do not like talking on the phone. Think I said that before lol! I do not have a web cam, microphone ect for my PC either.

As for giving you my number I am going to ignore that question for now :P

Why do people do things they know will piss others off?
(BTW I may just disappear, while Jan went to the bank really fast, I threw her brother out of the house, he slapped me on the ass, I am so f@#$%king pissed off!)

I'll get Jan to give me the number then :p kidding.

Just try to calm down and if he comes back in or attempts to then use any needed force :)

Are you the type of person that can get along with anyone provided you can find at least one comment like?

Yea I can get along with anyone, I know how to just ignore most things and let them make morons of them self, it is later I sit back and laugh.

Do you think we are needing to get out of the house more? LOL!

Yes I think that often, we should both leave the house and meet halfway :P kidding.

Do you listen to music while working?

Yes either music or I put on an Anime, example: I am watching Hellsing Ultimate, typing to you, reading a PDF on the motherboard I am using in my rebuild, and installing the software back on my main PC. LOL! but yea, if I was not watching Hellsing, I would have music going :) I can not seem to concentrate unless I have a distraction, does that make sense? NO not to "Normal People" that is why I refuse to be Normal Fuck The Norm! haha

(Wow I am still pissed, I rarely use the F word)

What music attracts you the most?

Heavy Metal tends to attract me the most, although I listen to a wide variety of music.

What do you prefer working on a car or working on electronics?

OH! that is a tough one since I do enjoy both. electronics. Cars now a days have them :) and I do build Car PC's as well :)

What is it with today, is every moron on the planet out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者