Ask a question and next person have to answer.

I don't know quite where to go with that. I am sometimes in that group.........................

Lemon heads.....do you like lemon heads?

No Will, not like these morons hun, we all act the fool at times in fun, I am talking the stupid morons, the disrespectful pricks in life ect.

YES! I <3 Lemon Heads!

Was your day good?

I dunno, that is something you would need to ask Jan...

Do you think your normal?

No lol! but would love to have a pretty diamond pendant :D

Is life passing you bye?

Yes at times. but life passes everyone by at one time or another.
Have you ever missed an opportunity or a chance and wondered if you could have done something different

Last edited:
On 1 thing only yea.

Are you happy with your current place in life?

Yes and no 50/50 to be truthful.

Do you find that boredom is a bigger part of your life than you would desire it to be?

mm No and yea LOL! it is one of those things that hit from no where, last a day or 2, then fade away like it never happened ya know.

Do you like cheese?
*Idea Fart!*

Yeah I like cheese particularly Gouda, Brick , and Gruyère.

Are you the type that tries anything food wise?

Yea I will try something even if it looks nasty. I have had some food that was so gross looking, but tasted SO good, like most food in Japan LOL!

Strange question here: Would you have sex with someone if your partner asked you to?
*Very strange question kind of a story behind it, but do not feel like explaining it LOL!*

You could explain it via PM :whistle: lol kidding.

Yeah one of my old partner did ask me to do that on a couple of occasions.

If you had to choose which would it be, anime or sex? lol

DAM! umm, umm! SEX no ANIME no SEX no ANIME! DAMZ! No fair! lol

Sex really hehe.

What is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

Hmmmm.......... Not sure to be honest I've done a lot of dumb things.

What thrills you?

Thrills me, that is also a hard one to answer LOL! When Janet surprises me with a unknown adventure I think is the best.

What is the most boring thing you ever were put through?

Taking a whole CPR course in one sitting. 9 1/2 hours.

Do you think Diamonds are really forever?

Nope

Are we really SO bored in life we sit here and have more fun than doing anything else at times? hehe

Most probably, but I tend to be on a few irc channels and msn while doing this so I can be sure to not be bored usually.

What kind of games do you prefer?

FPS

Why do things seem so strange the past few days? or is it just me?

It's not strange just perplexing because I've returned :P lol

Why aren't you in bed yet? Jan's going to punish you :P lol

She is doing everything she can to get me in there, even put on my favorite outfit, but I am not in the mood, and she needs to try harder. Especially after leaving me with Dildoboi today!

Why is the world flat?

But but but it's round isn't it :P Don't know but I have often wondered about that.

Poor Jan but I can understand your reasoning :P

Why doesn't watermelon-chan come on here? I haven't seen her on here since I returned :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者