Bored for the holidays...Any romance anime recommendations?

I agree, watching it was a pain, the flashing texts and my ocd to read them, ugh
but episode 12 touched me deeply (probably because it reflected a bit of my life)

I agree, watching it was a pain, the flashing texts and my ocd to read them, ugh
but episode 12 touched me deeply (probably because it reflected a bit of my life)
`

O_O BAKAMONO??? WHAT O_O

i've seen Bakemonogatari... Well, i gave up in the middle bcos i didnt like the style of animation?

i like her too but the story is just.... T.T i just don't like it :S

How can you not watch Bakemonogatari?! I liked it a lot. Just ignore SHAFT style and focus on Senjougahara, and you will finish it. Remember to watch the OVA too! Senjougahara FTW!!

My Imouto is being mean to me ._. :shocked::donefor:
hhahhahaha, baka neechan :D

i just finished Kannazuki no Miko... O_O i lolled so hard when i first saw the ROBOTS and jap priest (THEY TOTALLY DID NOT MATCH) ... I was like...is this even romance? O_O..is it for 5 year old? Well, if i forget all the robots, the plot is good/not bad...
The ending was GOOD ending but... hmm.. idk... i feel... unsatisfied about the whole series (i didnt even cry that much in the ending O_O).... I'M JUST GONNA BLAME THE ROBOTS ANYWAY.

I rate this anime 3.5/5... IF THERE WASNT ANY STUPID ROBOTS... def 4/5...

^____^ now next.... Anymore suggestions my fren? imouto? baka neechan?

Last edited:
Basara? Who doesn't know him? FIRE BOMBER!!!!
Early of the series, I was really hate him, and I which Gamlin would just shoot him and make him a collateral casualty.
But now I love his songs, especially Totsugeki Love Heart, Planet Dance & Dynamite Explosion.

ahahahahaah.... Planet Danceeeeeee~~~~~~~~ very like that... beat kanjiru kai..?? XD

hmm for onee... should try macross frontier the Movie.. n don't forget watch mashiro 10 already... i'm in broken heart state now.. :deadsad:

ahahahahaah.... Planet Danceeeeeee~~~~~~~~ very like that... beat kanjiru kai..?? XD

hmm for onee... should try macross frontier the Movie.. n don't forget watch mashiro 10 already... i'm in broken heart state now.. :deadsad:
LOL is it because of mashiro? HAHAHAHAHAHA me too T.T SIGH

HAHAHAH... well it's like akaner iro.. First watching i realy like that tsundere.. Kugimiya Rie as her seiyuu..(forget the name Cough)* but in the middle season.. im begining like his sisters... kinda resembles but......

Yeah, in Kannazuki the robots did ruin everything ._. especially when they were crappily animated, but it was never about the robots.

PS:僕は兄ちゃんだよ!兄ちゃん!!

.................................................................................................................. *(Heavy Atmosfer :alonescared::frozen: )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者