Count to a million

Lol No worries, no human here can surpass you :emjudge:

edit: 2755

Last edited:
2757 haha I missed that again. Wow I am really hopeless :lmao:
I have mine at '57 to get it right in the order, I'll write the above the number.

2759 well..:blushhappy: I often mess things up. Good thing it's not crowded here ATM, I would be lost in a 5 dimensional space if it was.

2761 Lol yea, you could say that... Full of junks to be exact. How about you? What's your mind full of right now?

2762 My mind is full of food.. all 'bout food.. sorry can't help that :XD: i'm hungry right now

2762 Ah same here! I haven't eaten anything too for these past 6 hrs.. may be I should head to the kitchen now and make myself some food. I have always hold myself back from doing urgent things. Like, a while back then I hold myself from taking a leak until the last moments :lmao:

2765 Eh? ah yeah.. wow that's a stupid mistake though. How could I actually get that wrong. May be my head was simply set "copy and paste the number".

:shinies: ..Hey, you- you cook good right? Can I have that? Neko nowadays don't eat omelet, they eat sharks. You need to follow the trend and upgrade yourself.

NEKOs
THEY HAVE THEIR OWN WAYS OF DEALING THINGS

Figure it out youself, I aint a Neko :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

2769 Ohayo~ what you got here today honey? :fulfilled:
wrong count again izaya-kun~

2770 Ah ya! Morning there!
Wow finally, I got it wrong again!! How I miss this feeling hahaha

2774 Oohhh yes.. What about it? :lmao: I'm grateful for whatever I have become..
until such a time I turn into a pile of sh1t hahaha

2775 my parents buy nasi camfur for mee.. ahhaaha... im at home now.. maybe just play dota here

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently