Count to a million

2777 i think [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] must explain it..
How about yesterday honey?
it's awful or awesome?

2780 it's padang rice... Mixed= Rice+meat+vegetables+sambals/chili well its indonesian food... ahahaha yesterday dota..?? ya it's fun... when we can play again..?? XD

2780 Ah? Sorry to budge in? I though you name-tagged him.. So he receives a notification from that right?

2782 Don't be sad zero.. we'll... SPAMING ON YOUR SIDE!! :XD:
@izaya.. yeah

2782 2783 neko..!
2780 it's padang rice... Mixed= Rice+meat+vegetables+sambals/chili well its indonesian food... ahahaha yesterday dota..?? ya it's fun... when we can play again..?? XD

Ah no wonder I've heard it somewhere Lol. So are you from Indonesia?

[MENTION=6567]subnet_zero[/MENTION] You mean... you applied and got rejected? Wow sorry to hear that dude. Goodluck on your next try, don't give up!

I need to learn python... and japanese... and assembly... and C++.... and backtrack...

AGH NOT ENOUGH TIME IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!

[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] A? Sorry I'm afraid I don't follow you.. "I am" what?

2791. I fogot to mention it again. I'm starting to get bored of this short-term-memory of mine.

2792 You'd ask "are you from indonesia?"
So i answer it.. -____-"

Ah that wasn't meant for you. If you looked at it carefully I was writing it for the one with his post quoted.
But now I know :evillaugh:
Hey what if I say I come from the same country too. Will you be shocked?

I was just a speculation I hadn't state a thing.. but chances are.
Now... Go open your window, I'm living next to your house,
you shall see me in a black jacket smiling like an idiot lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently