Count to a million

Had you today worked or is with the shity school related~?>>>>>30458

School is too easy for me. I do have lots of work, projects and assignments to do.

Yeah~ I forgot almost that you the same work as i, cook (and DJ how i heared), right?~>>>30460

Mhhh~ 3 post: Respect... Wath for a kind cook make you specially~?>>>>>30462

Thai, japanese, korean, khmer, french, italian, etc... Meh, I just know too much inside a kitchen. xD

I started cooking ever since I was 6. So that is a long way already. I've travelled around the world to learn different culture and styles. So I got lots of experiences.

Just a question from me: Was or are your family diplomats or business people? (You don't need to answer, when you not want)>>>>>>30466

Our family have been working in a restaurant for so long already. And we do own several restaurant around here.

Oh...cool~ You're then in the Xth. generation in this work, right?~>>>>>>>>30468

Mah, since I love cooking I don't mind helping out but in the end, I just do what I want to do.

Danke kimov~>>>>30473

So a type are you~ You stay even here (AS) as old man?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. May I humbly ask for a reupload? I'll be patient
アイドル○スターシンデレラプロデュース