Count to a million

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=
I have gone to Japan for a short trip^^
my money earned from part-time job are all gone now:dontleave:

135,637>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh, this were nice been to Nippon fly... But for what did you the money thrown out, instead for the Nippon trip?

135,638 ------------------------>
My flight tickets are paid by my red packet money.
I think i have bought too many CDs. but actually the most expensive one are the cosplay clothes (luckily the quality is good) :ordercourt:

My flight tickets are paid by my red packet money.
I think i have bought too many CDs. but actually the most expensive one are the cosplay clothes (luckily the quality is good) :ordercourt:

Oh so... Then had you your ticket already from your extendet poket paid - if I this right understood have...>_>

Oh clothes...!!! What is your next project^^?

135,639>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

135,640 --------------------->
Yeah, you're right^^
I have bought the clothes of 六口(艶漢)but i think a will leave this in winter.
My next project will be Miku's bless you(ブレス.ユー) from Nisoku Hokou(二息歩行)

135,640 --------------------->
Yeah, you're right^^
I have bought the clothes of 六口(艶漢)but i think a will leave this in winter.
My next project will be Miku's bless you(ブレス.ユー) from Nishoku Hokou(二息歩行)

I see... Well, then I wish for you a enjoyable flight/time after Nippon^^!

Oh, I see... Nice choice then: I can already imagine, that the dress on you fit will^^! - I do hope, that you then again some pics from you post will, okay^^?
135,641>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
So how about you? Any special recently?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
So how about you? Any special recently?

If I also a cosplayer were - so do you mean with "So how about you? Any special recently?"?

Well, if yeah, then not - I'm no cosplayer... - I'm a 26 year old guy, what since about 16 years a anime-fan is - in this time (Since the last 6 years...) became also additional a VN/LN-fan and etc. etc. etc. - And yeah, I'm also a cook; what from next week to end August very busy will...>_>
135643>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

======================
well, a part is about whether you are a cosplayer or not.
Being a cook is great! I cannot cook well and I can only cook(actually not really cook, just pour water into the cup noodles) instant noodles
I will be busy next month as I will have lessons and I need to prepare my cosplay costume as well.
I hope I can be online in Summer^^

======================
well, a part is about whether you are a cosplayer or not.
Being a cook is great! I cannot cook well and I can only cook(actually not really cook, just pour water into the cup noodles) instant noodles
I will be busy next month as I will have lessons and I need to prepare my cosplay costume as well.
I hope I can be online in Summer^^

I see... Well, in this section will you sure some nice (and funny!) cooking-tips find, enjoy it^^!

Hmm...? About the summer are you in school, have you not break then...>_>?
135647>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

======================
Thanks for the section introduced. In fact I have a lot of cook books but mine just like Bianchi's poison cooking

I will study some of the courses in summer semester as I am moving into school dorm this summer (just don't wanna waste time)

======================
Thanks for the section introduced. In fact I have a lot of cook books but mine just like Bianchi's poison cooking

I will study some of the courses in summer semester as I am moving into school dorm this summer (just don't wanna waste time)

Oh, not to thanking - it was a duty^^!

Ah, I see... What do you hardly studying, that you freely your summer break give up?:goodtea:~>
135649>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Even I study the summer semester I still have one month free.
I have had a 5-month holiday last year and I think the holiday was too long...
Last year I have made 4 cosplay costumes and every day was sewing work which is very boring.
So i try to make myself busy this year:smug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!