Dark Angel's Render Images

Re: Dark Angel's render images :)

I said in won't do any more Photoshop work for this days... but this one are a special one for my Kouhai-kun and my Friend! [MENTION=79902]{AK74gr}[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; a small mery christmas present...

Original that Render was already made from some one from Devian art but cause of the logo on the chest hair and arms and plus a blue logo as a backgraound... i said i should clean her up...

So... Merry Christmas you two!!!

original.png~original

ErzaScarlett30.png~original

Also Merry Christmas ASF !!!

ChuunibyoDemoKoigaShitaiChristmasVer3.png~original
[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=47414]Monkey[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71540]Nightmare King[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37360]shaikh43[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55937]Soranus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27120]DavRoc777[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35486]staryna[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION]; [MENTION=76366]chiru[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79902]{AK74gr}[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79545]Eviluk96[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79737]cram[/MENTION];

Merry Christmas! :fulfilled:

And very nice work too! Very lovely done

crap I will use her tomorrow XD

:p

I actually have that render but I have that annoying watermark XD

meh its her sluty pose

your grafia is showing off her ass anyways

also that's the only xenovia render I can find XD

meh its her sluty pose

your grafia is showing off her ass anyways

also that's the only xenovia render I can find XD

Then i need to convert a render of Xenovia then :evillaugh:

Grayfia is cool Akeno 1st Grayfia 2nd 3rd Xenovia 4th the Student Counsil President (The Girl with Perscription Glassis) And Last Rias

Is it my imagination or i think Rias is a bit bigger as image character than Grayfia? if i make 2pix height and width to Grayfia the render loses the sharpnes and become unstable...

I can't tell XD

but maybe XD

also I will be using that erza render soon.

XD

but I can only work with gimp so don't expect much XD

damn limitations.

my order is

Rosseweisse (1), Irina (2), Xenovia(3), Akeno (4), Rias(5)

I don't like Asia, Koneko

I can't tell XD

but maybe XD

also I will be using that erza render soon.

XD

but I can only work with gimp so don't expect much XD

damn limitations.

I measure the faces and are exact the same size is it possible the positions is that where are the opposites that makes the difference to my eye?

I also listed my dxd characters last post XD

also yeah I am using that unwateredmarked render thanks XD

there different size but I don't think you can control that too much.

you are n=in a good road [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; at last you change your name that AK74 was a bit lame!

Reactions: Hexagon and Anestis

Nice Set [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; i might graduate soon or later from the rendering and i will start making signature more "refined"

proabably would have been too lazy to clear the watermark, if DA didn't do it XD

I tried once but I was using trial version of program it worked but I needed the full version to save it XD

proabably would have been too lazy to clear the watermark, if DA didn't do it XD

I tried once but I was using trial version of program it worked but I needed the full version to save it XD

Well i like Erza i cool with her but i like Rias More maybe is the boobs also i like Eris from Asobini Ikuyo

Reactions: Hexagon and Anestis

Rias's boobs are too big for my liking

the only characters I like from that show are

Rosseweisse, Irina, Xenovia XD

Reactions: dtiedieg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, would you reupload the links, please? Just the Mexashare is fine, thank you
課外授業
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/
XChaosX wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi could you please upload the latest version (ver1.201) of [KICHUREA] ヴィルネーメレト? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ289056.html
XChaosX wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi could you please upload the latest version (ver1.201) of [KICHUREA] ヴィルネーメレト? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ289056.html