Dark Angel's Render Images

Re: Dark Angel's render images :)

O_O

I guess but I am sure both those characters you stated will be taken eventually XD

Reactions: dtiedieg

Amazing Work :bigeyes:
look forward to seeing more of your work...
that' make me want to try create one ....:fulfilled:

Ganbatte!!
make more and more.........:cheering:

Reactions: dtiedieg

One render after Watching Koykai no Kanata, Nase Mitsuki from a screen shoot of my player epsecialy her hair i need to made aditional extra layer only with the hair to "hide" the luminescence effect from the sun behind her head... anyway the results looks very nice!

I used Auto Tone, Auto Color, Auto Contrast "Level Gama 15 - 0,90 - 255" Noice Reduction 10% Strength 5% Details 2 Layers one with more warmer colors at 25% Opacity and a 3rd layer with only the hair and Gradient Overlay Layer Effect with Transparency 50% and i did to hide the luminescence from her head.

NaseMitsuki-1.png~original
[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=47414]Monkey[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71540]Nightmare King[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37360]shaikh43[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55937]Soranus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27120]DavRoc777[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35486]staryna[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION]; [MENTION=76366]chiru[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79545]Eviluk96[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79737]cram[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71773]Silver Crystal[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];

that is your own art creation??
Awesome!!!
:dthumbup:
keep going...
waiting for you new art....:happywhistle:

I didn't draw it was cut off from a Screen-shoot from the anime wile the anime plays at my player i pause the playing to the image i like i make a screen-shoot and then i transfer the image to photoshop and i am doing there the render the cut off and the other staff ;)

I didn't draw it was cut off from a Screen-shoot from the anime wile the anime plays at my player i pause the playing to the image i like i make a screen-shoot and then i transfer the image to photoshop and i am doing there the render the cut off and the other staff ;)

hmm.. so desu ka...
i think you create that art....:D
but that was good:dthumbup:

Reactions: mgadamolong

One render after Watching Koykai no Kanata, Nase Mitsuki from a screen shoot of my player epsecialy her hair i need to made aditional extra layer only with the hair to "hide" the luminescence effect from the sun behind her head... anyway the results looks very nice!

I used Auto Tone, Auto Color, Auto Contrast "Level Gama 15 - 0,90 - 255" Noice Reduction 10% Strength 5% Details 2 Layers one with more warmer colors at 25% Opacity and a 3rd layer with only the hair and Gradient Overlay Layer Effect with Transparency 50% and i did to hide the luminescence from her head.

That's a nice, clean cut! I don't know what the original luminescence looked like, but you could always try burn tool to douse off unwanted lights. Being the lazy person that I am, though, personally I tend to use a combination of levels, curves, and brightness/contrast to do the job so I don't need to do specific adjustments for specific areas. Also, if the lighting problem was mostly noise, you could try Greycstoration―it's originally a GIMP plugin (now replaced by GMIC), but someone took the liberty of converting it to Photoshop. It takes a while to get used to, but can work wonders. (I'd recommend Topaz DeNoise as well, though besides being commercial, it doesn't fit in this situation―it's very good at cleaning noises such as dusts, but not so much messy lights.)

Here's a quick, dirty edit I did with Greycstoration (combined with sharpening and levels) to your render, if you want to compare. Pay attention to the harmony of the colours zoomed:
20131230134213.png
20131230134221.png
20131230134302.png
20131230134311.png
NaseMitsuki-1.png~edited.png

That's a nice, clean cut! I don't know what the original luminescence looked like, but you could always try burn tool to douse off unwanted lights. Being the lazy person that I am, though, personally I tend to use a combination of levels, curves, and brightness/contrast to do the job so I don't need to do specific adjustments for specific areas. Also, if the lighting problem was mostly noise, you could try Greycstoration―it's originally a GIMP plugin (now replaced by GMIC), but someone took the liberty of converting it to Photoshop. It takes a while to get used to, but can work wonders. (I'd recommend Topaz DeNoise as well, though besides being commercial, it doesn't fit in this situation―it's very good at cleaning noises such as dusts, but not so much messy lights.)

Here's a quick, dirty edit I did with Greycstoration (combined with sharpening and levels) to your render, if you want to compare. Pay attention to the harmony of the colours zoomed:
20131230134213.png
20131230134221.png
20131230134302.png
20131230134311.png
NaseMitsuki-1.png~edited.png

It's nice cleaner but i fee like is more blurred the image also i am used to do with renders and work those areas with layers an not to use a tool or a filter maybe i am wrong but i like this way better. I want always to have as basis the original file so i can work and compare the original and with the layers. So with this way i have re-colored and in other occasions made new fro some renders.

Indeed, the common headache in using denoising tools is finding the right balance of the filter's strength. Too strong and you manage to produce the cleanest, most noise-free result while killing most details or making it blurry; too weak and you retain the details but also leaving some noise. In this case, though, the remaining noise is only apparent when you zoom in, so I guess that's okay. Still, this is one of the many reasons I avoid using images sourced from anime screenshots (yes, even 1080p BD).

And there's nothing wrong with your preferred method. Some cases do indeed require more careful handling and would be easily messed up by brutal use of filters. I'm just generally lazy and, if I'll be using the image for something else (such as a signature) anyway, I prefer to use other means like effects to cover up the defects.

Indeed, the common headache in using denoising tools is finding the right balance of the filter's strength. Too strong and you manage to produce the cleanest, most noise-free result while killing most details or making it blurry; too weak and you retain the details but also leaving some noise. In this case, though, the remaining noise is only apparent when you zoom in, so I guess that's okay. Still, this is one of the many reasons I avoid using images sourced from anime screenshots (yes, even 1080p BD).

And there's nothing wrong with your preferred method. Some cases do indeed require more careful handling and would be easily messed up by brutal use of filters. I'm just generally lazy and, if I'll be using the image for something else (such as a signature) anyway, I prefer to use other means like effects to cover up the defects.

I agree with you but the original image was to bad to begin with the best is to have capture character from a VN ore something like that the most renders i have taken from anime and i made to signature they have numerous problems that i have to solved before releasing them.

Even the BD as you said the best quality that you can find the image will always have artifacts grain and such things so the extensive usage of tools and filters are need it.

But some how we will manage!

You nailed it; those images are meant to be dynamic to begin with, and as such will have apparent flaws when they're made static. The average anime image doesn't have the same depth/details a CG-rendered image from, say, a VN does. But hey, personal tastes. Quality issues aside, I'm not an anime person, so I still wouldn't use anime images even if they were available in the highest quality. ;) In any case, what you're doing here is a good contribution. Keep up the good work and churn out moar.

You nailed it; those images are meant to be dynamic to begin with, and as such will have apparent flaws when they're made static. The average anime image doesn't have the same depth/details a CG-rendered image from, say, a VN does. But hey, personal tastes. Quality issues aside, I'm not an anime person, so I still wouldn't use anime images even if they were available in the highest quality. ;) In any case, what you're doing here is a good contribution. Keep up the good work and churn out moar.

Yeap! My motto is always that... If i like a character i will do it. Whatever it is a VN screens-shoot or from an Anime that plays at my player or high res input image from a scanner still if i like the character i will be doing it ;)

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=47414]Monkey[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71540]Nightmare King[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37360]shaikh43[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55937]Soranus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27120]DavRoc777[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35486]staryna[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION]; [MENTION=76366]chiru[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79545]Eviluk96[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79737]cram[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71773]Silver Crystal[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];

It's very nice! May i use it for a new Signature project?

Mitsuki-chan, WELL DONE D'ANGEL!!!:runhappy:

Nyaruko in Tights I was very lazy to perfected this render... it's an ultra fast made render but the way i am now so damn lazy... it's perfect i will refined her in the near future...

2ujgx07.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

skukzi21 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, would you reupload the links, please? Just the Mexashare is fine, thank you
課外授業
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/
XChaosX wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi could you please upload the latest version (ver1.201) of [KICHUREA] ヴィルネーメレト? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ289056.html