Eye Spy & What Am I?

Hmm though i dont see how it guards anything... xD Well other options are odd too... what does it have to do with hair... xD

Yeah eyelash protects the eye from dirt and other things... sweat also... and water...

The substance on the eye is not the same as any other liquid soo.. If it mix its gunna feel wierd or get your eye dry... soooo yeah..

@Slayn312 Why didnt you put accuracy like 5000%? Its like you dnt even have to aim just shoot and you'll get a head shot.... Random time of day be walking shoot your rifle by mistake BAM 5 headshots one bullet..

Lol.... You make it sound like dragon ball with their power level..... 100% is still a perfect hit......

Welll Make it more perfect! Make it bounce off ppls skull.. That way you can kill a whole country with just one bullet o.o

Hmm.... It using sniper gun, Sammy.... No DBZ stuff..... And eien is not here for the riddles... So go ahead, Sammy....

Last edited:
I moved to a house on a hill and found a kind neighbor~
A sleepy person which has been around this village his whole life~
He is scarcely seen and almost invisible at times~
With his little servants always wandering the forest gathering acorns~
Mostly awake during the hours of night~
Where he makes the little plants reach for the heavens~
Before returning to his home on his furry bus~
Who is he? ;p

Hmm... It was the neighbor part when you mention anime... The only seen at night made me think owl.... I seen all of studio ghibli movies except for the latest one....

Lol yeahhh i havent seen the last one yet either... didnt see all the old ones yet though... keep forgetting x.x

More to the list, I presume.....

I am a queen, beautiful and
Covered with a sweet fragrance,
Guarded by five guardsmen,
Two of them clean-shaven,
Two of them unshaven,
And the last one half-shaven.

What am I?

An imposter of the queen from the other half shaven guard~ xD

Hmm lets see... broken snowflake ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Weekend Getaways with PakRooms

Looking for a quick escape? PakRooms offers great options for weekend getaways. From serene retreats to vibrant city stays, find the perfect place to unwind and recharge. PakRooms makes short trips enjoyable and effortless.

walls. wrote on Shine's profile.
reupload please RJ222193