Eye Spy & What Am I?

Nope. Neither. And no relation to books either. (Though there are books written about it.)

Nope, not dream. And I`ll see you later!

And I should probably give a hint huh? It`s something not everyone has, and you generally DON`T want to have it.

Yay!!! (the a little upset that I have to come up with one)

What Am I
When I fly I never touch sky.
When I swim I never touch the water.
I am always by your side,
though sometimes out of sight.

What Am I
Zombie Fairy.
When I fly I never touch sky.
She doesn't fly so high since she'll get tired easily because of her small wings.
When I swim I never touch the water.
She can't swim since she's a Zombie (slow reaction time). Therefore she can only "swim" in the air without drowning.
I am always by your side,
though sometimes out of sight.
She's my faithful companion who always stay with me. She's rather small though so she can be hard to see.

Am I right? If I am I'll give back the honor of creating a new question to you :3

Reactions: Sintarow
Zombie Fairy.

She doesn't fly so high since she'll get tired easily because of her small wings.

She can't swim since she's a Zombie (slow reaction time). Therefore she can only "swim" in the air without drowning.

She's my faithful companion who always stay with me. She's rather small though so she can be hard to see.

Am I right? If I am I'll give back the honor of creating a new question to you :3
Lmao, very far from it, but entertaining as hell.

Everything just fit in so well xD I would guess on "God".

It also fits well to Ghost Loli since she can fly but not touch the sky (she's a ghost after all). Same with swimming. She can swim but not touch the water.
If I knew this Ghost Loli well before she died she would probably run after me wherever I go and will also be pretty hard to see since she's a Ghost after all. And even if you got the power to see Ghosts she can still hide inside of a tree or behind a wall easily since she only have to walk through it.

This is why I hate riddles xD So much fit into them but only one thing is right xD

Hmm, I still believe that Zombie Fairy was better, but i can't deny your logic there :/

Yay! Alright, here`s a new one.

I can run but never walk
I have a mouth but never talk
I have a head but never weep
I have a bed but never sleep
What am I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Luxury Car Rental Santo Domingo | adonisrentacar.com
Experience unparalleled elegance and comfort with our Luxury Car Rental services in Santo Domingo. At Adonis Rent A Car, we offer a premium selection of high-end vehicles perfect for any occasion. Whether you're attending a special event or simply want to explore the city in style, our luxury cars provide superior performance and sophistication. Book now for an exceptional driving experience in Santo Domingo.
mothi wrote on ramori's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
mothi wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
mothi wrote on Shine's profile.