Fate/Grand Order Master Training Area!

Probably, but don't tell me that you as long-term TM fan (like me) couldn't notice the differences between the drawing-style...xD The concept, the colours, etc. are sooooooooooooooo different between Takeshi-Huke-and-Wada^_^

I stopped paying attention after awhile since they all I do is wait for more Arturia :P

I stopped paying attention after awhile since they all I do is wait for more Arturia :P

Hmm... Though this isn't good... You couldn't e.g. the art from Leonardo da Vinci with Picasso's compare...xD This is almost blasphemy^_^

Hmm... Though this isn't good... You couldn't e.g. the art from Leonardo da Vinci with Picasso's compare...xD This is almost blasphemy^_^

Well yes if there is a big contrast in that sense, but Altera 1-3rd ascension art look rather similar to how I think Take would have tackle the art if he was drawing it, it is not really noticeable until maybe final ascension, and as I don't have Altera at all in FGO from memory it just look similar.

Well yes if there is a big contrast in that sense, but Altera 1-3rd ascension art look rather similar to how I think Take would have tackle the art if he was drawing it, it is not really noticeable until maybe final ascension, and as I don't have Altera at all in FGO from memory it just look similar.

Hmm... But the body-concept of Huke is compared to Takeuchi too slim, the colours are dirty (from Takeuchi's are harmonized), and the shape-design is not really smooth. The design from Takeuchi should be then for you familiar meanwhile, and automatically recognizable...

Hmm... But the body-concept of Huke is compared to Takeuchi too slim, the colours are dirty (from Takeuchi's are harmonized), and the shape-design is not really smooth. The design from Takeuchi should be then for you familiar meanwhile, and automatically recognizable...

The real problem I run into is sample size, Huke only ever drawn like 2 of the FGO art and in the amount of media I see her in for F/GO she is "blended" in with Seiba, the best example I can give is the front page of F/GO: http://www.fate-go.jp/ where to me it Altera is so "blended" in with Seiba I would thought its done by Take. I see a lot more of Wada Arco Nero and other character design such as Tamamo which I can instantly tell the difference between the artist even if it is in similar "blended" media advertisement. Maybe you just seen more Huke art than I've so that's why you're able to notice the more subtle difference. Also I got to remind you I'm a fan of Seiba, not just Take drawn Seiba xD Actually I'm not even sure who drawn my favorite Seiba art, couldn't find the artist, could be Take?

e2c95ef7f455d3f77b5691c26bee373e.jpg

And in fact I really like Ishida Akira take on Seiba Lancer, as shown in my avatar

The real problem I run into is sample size, Huke only ever drawn like 2 of the FGO art and in the amount of media I see her in for F/GO she is "blended" in with Seiba, the best example I can give is the front page of F/GO: http://www.fate-go.jp/ where to me it Altera is so "blended" in with Seiba I would thought its done by Take. I see a lot more of Wada Arco Nero and other character design such as Tamamo which I can instantly tell the difference between the artist even if it is in similar "blended" media advertisement. Maybe you just seen more Huke art than I've so that's why you're able to notice the more subtle difference. Also I got to remind you I'm a fan of Seiba, not just Take drawn Seiba xD Actually I'm not even sure who drawn my favorite Seiba art, couldn't find the artist, could be Take?

e2c95ef7f455d3f77b5691c26bee373e.jpg

And in fact I really like Ishida Akira take on Seiba Lancer, as shown in my avatar

1st: The pic in the spoiler-tag is from Takeshi, though it's already a older artwork of him.

2nd: You should know that every artist having their own fingerprint in their arts, and it are the eyes (actually also at some body parts, but the eyes are the most significant): Look to Huke's eye design and from Takeshi's. - The differences speaking for itself.

3rd: And yeah, that Seiba in/on your ava is again from a different artist (even if Akira for me not really familiar is)...

Last edited:
1st: The pic in the spoiler-tag is from Takeshi, though it's already a older artwork of him.

2nd: You should know that every artist having their own fingerprint in their arts, and it are the eyes (actually also at some body parts, but the eyes are the most significant): Look to Huke's eye design and from Takeshi's. - The differences speaking for itself.

3rd: And yeah, that Seiba in/on your ava is again from a different artist (even if Akira for me not really familiar is)...

That was from Take? Certainly not what I would consider his normal art style, a good piece of artwork nonetheless. Yes, artist do have their own "fingerprint", however not all of us see things in the same, especially the way of spotting patterns/similarities. Maybe you're just better at spotting this than me xD?

Question : Ishtar (Rin) ... is she any good? or should i just be patient and wait for other releases?

That was from Take? Certainly not what I would consider his normal art style, a good piece of artwork nonetheless. Yes, artist do have their own "fingerprint", however not all of us see things in the same, especially the way of spotting patterns/similarities. Maybe you're just better at spotting this than me xD?

Why not? Even Takeuchi draws his characters in different poses/perspectives, where then why not he as well...~xD

And, as I did started with images to collect about 15 years ago, I've also started not just for the artwork to interest, but also for the artist behind for his/her artworks. Well, then I've then some artists studied (their techniques etc.) in the following times till nowadays - and did then some favorites artists picked up: like my No. 1 artist, Carnelian (a goddess of artist...xD); No. 2 Tsunako; 3rd Takeuchi; etc.... Though, if I had never the artist studied, I'd nevertheless the differences notice between 2 or more arts, it's like at humans: Your parents e.g., they're coming probably from the same country, and belong then in the same ethnic - yeah, this may true, but they differencing in their anatomy: Your father may be higher or smaller, stronger, slimer or bolder (and etc.) than your mother. You should then the shape-differences recognize...^_^

Question : Ishtar (Rin) ... is she any good? or should i just be patient and wait for other releases?

She's a solid choice for AoE clearing from what I can read and overall a good Archer, if you have not got a good AoE Archer and would like to have one, then this is a good chance to pick up one now, but be prepared to be disappointed by Gatrap.

haha the ever present threat of despair and disappointment... still thank you for the answer. I'll try to roll for her once and only once to avoid using up too many quartz(^^; )

Ishtar is like a version of drake... with less damage and less np regen for me

I see ... i have Francis drake so i can kinda guage her usefulness better with that comparison. Thank you very much for the answer <(_ _)>

I was really surprise when I see Gorgon on the rate up event. Medusa is my favorite servant from Fate/Stay Night and now we have her in her evil form from when she fight Ulysse.

I tried to get her without hoping really much since I have no luck with the gatcha. But this time I was lucky, I use only 3 Golden Ticket for looting her.

She is so cool : Medusa with beam laser ! And she is my first Avenger class. I'm very happy.

Now I need to beat that Camelot Chapter...

Nice to see Fate/Grand Order didn't end on 2016.

The "New Year 2017 Summoning Campaign" is out. I'm trying to have 60 Quartz for January 8 and looting Scathach. I don't have hight hope but it's a rare occasion.

Now I'm wondering if I should wait for January 11 when the rate up will by for a lot more servants including Scathach (or Shishou :D ).

Is it lower my chance to get her when there are multiple servant rate up at the same time ?

Sensei is coming. But he will still get his arse kick by Shishou.

I meant Chiron sensei.

Well, I didn't got Shishou but I got Stheno and Carmilla. These two Assassin are still better than my best one (Hassan of Serenity, but she is still the cutest) but I'm more in need for a good Lancer.

I will have another chance for Scathach on January 11.

Why isn't [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; hyping here over Salter's animation update?
Also her Shinjuku hotpants. Not to mention Jalter's too. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkdaks1208 wrote on FlameCross145's profile.
After the incident in f95, I too was looking for an alternative site and came here.
fartass wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has recently gotten a content update https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240330-山田工房-逆襲の冒険者-ver1-06-rj01162898.1463473/ could you update it please? thanks in advance.
nnnnnnoooooo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload 催眠性指導 宫岛母娘 抱き枕カバー特典CD?thank you!!😁
lamepotato wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, I would really appreciate it if you reuploaded 英雄*戦姫GOLD. Thanks!