Half-Human & Half-Animal Contest with Chopsticks?!

Vote for your favorite Half-Human & Half-Animal with Chopsticks?! Piece~

• IwantPedobearToo

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • renano

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Kuki

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • kami-onii-chan

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Mato

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • nexus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ralium

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • DL Zandorf Rahamasch

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • SainTPrimE

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] [MENTION=28674]iTsAParadox[/MENTION] [MENTION=24179]IwantPedobearToo[/MENTION] [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] [MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] [MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION] [MENTION=10870]Vietx2k[/MENTION] [MENTION=27363]GenjoSenpai[/MENTION] [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION]

If Nero made a 10 minute sketch... I decided to draw something as well.

It took around 15 minutes though.

Story

Welcome one and all to renano's Wonderland~

Shall we fall into the rabbit's hole together?

Along the way, we shall explore the depths of the many creatures that reside in renano's Wonderland.

She is the queen and a beautiful one in fact. Paying heed to every citizen's plea and helps them when possible.

Such a generous and kind-hearted person she is.

What makes her more pleasing is the fact that she is part bunny and part mountain lion.

Her floppy ears are to die for as she bounces them around. So pure and white they are. Anyone would like to touch them and nibble those delicate ears.

Also, who can forget her tail? Flexible and practical. See in the picture how she balances a bowl of rice? Very sturdy and strong.

And holding chopsticks with cute hearts attached and the word 'Love' written can make any man or woman want her... whether to play or use to balance things.

With her big bunny hands and cat-like abilities to move quickly and to jump from high heights... she is perfect to be queen.

I heard, as her personal adviser, that she is offering anyone to be her king or her husband!

Ah! What to do? What to do?!

If she marries, who shall he be? Could it be a she?!!

*Ahem*

Getting off topic a bit... I apologize.

The queen, renano, has sharp eyes and whiskers that feel so ticklish that you may die and go to heaven.

One glomp from her, and it's ecstasy.

*Ahem*

I'm quite infatuated with her... so please excuse me.

*Wipes nosebleed*

Please do visit the queen's Wonderland.

We have amusement parks and movie theaters. From convenience stores and big malls, we can provide accommodations for cheap with the highest design and security.

The residents are funny and friendly. They'll help you out and make your life comfortable. Short visit or permanent stay... please do come if you can.

The rabbit hole is located at your nearest park's tree or the nearest tree that you see. Bring your friends and family too!

It's similar to Alice's Wonderland except with more glomping and... unexpected nudity.

I can't believe Queen renano might marry!

Who will marry her??!!!

Is it you?

scan0001-1.png

I really sorry if i don't reply much :wasclose:

been offline for two days, and i don't have much time lately
also i most of the times active in the spam section when i online more then any other section

i think it really unfair for me to not reply on other's threads much
and i really sorry about it :pushups:

Reactions: renano
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] I understand for CHOPSTICK part thing but, what does it mean "you own self?"
So in other word = it's a hand draw our face picture with half-animal + chopstick. Is that it?

Count me in :D

Reactions: renano
[MENTION=10496]Kuki[/MENTION] Hoho~ I look forward to seeing how your drawing turns out. Thank you for joining Kuki~ =]

:runhappy:

Too many passer-byers :goodtea:

Le me wonders if the judges should compete~

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] Thanks, but don't expect it too much :D
Every day I see my face in the mirror and I can't even draw my own face :P

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] Aren't you gonna join to? :D

Wait, how many contestant currently is? :wasclose:

I have a bad feeling :donow:

There are going to be a lot of contestants from what I see. I may not participate because of it, but I will make an omake.

[MENTION=10496]Kuki[/MENTION] Nopes probably wont join~ Have an omake thats sort of related though xD

[MENTION=10496]Kuki[/MENTION] I like the new avatar and signature. The character fits you well~ ^^

If there's going to be more than 4 participants, all the more better~ :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/624700/
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html